I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

We had the same the last 2 wars. The boards was totally against us, even raids

1 Like

This morning I went pretty high, in 2750+ cups terrritory. You know what Iā€™ve seen? The same defences all over the place, with a little twist here and thereā€¦ BK or Garnetā€¦ Frigg, Odin, c.Kadilenā€¦ Cobalt, Onyx and few more. With the clear tendency to be all the same very soon.

So what was the point of Telluria nerf again? And Vela? Wasnā€™t one of the arguments ā€œthe boredom in diamond arenaā€? Well, it is getting borring again. The vent for today. :joy:

5 Likes

Wasnā€™t even the boards for us. It has gotten to the point to where our opponentā€™s lowest team is 1000+ TP above our lowest team, their top 3 teams are 300+ TP above our highest team, and their average team is 500 TP above our average team.

I post that on here and people say things like ā€œplayer level and team power mean nothingā€.

It means nothing? When my level 30-ish players are going after level 50+ playersā€™ 4k+ defense teams with 3* heroesā€¦

ā€¦ that means nothing?

Well then. In that case. Why not match my alliance up against a team of all level 20s with average 3k D teams? Since those numbers mean ā€œnothingā€.

1 Like

Heyā€¦ my name starts with an S in game. No wonder boards hate meā€¦ :exploding_head:

That generally requires a pretty co operative board.

2 Likes

Indeed. At the bare minimum, it requires an average board.

By average board, I mean at least 20% of all tiles (starting board + replacement tiles that follow) must be the preferred color(s).

Otherwiseā€¦ forget it.

SIDE STORYā€¦ just for venting purposes. Had a board the other day. Zero tiles of my preferred color on start.

Okay, okay, just need to get rid of these bad onesā€¦

Rinsed the entire board at least 2 or 3 times before I got any of the needed color.

Thatā€¦ was a purely awful :poop: board. AKA a fully unwinnable scenario.

3 Likes

I bought the cheap VIP. I couldnā€™t be more UNIMPRESSED with that dragon. Jeez even the snow menā€™s heads flip over when you tap on them . Iā€™ll be back tomorrow

Whatā€™s going on with the ridiculously bad fields since the beginning of the year? HALF of my fight go straight down the drain because I get hardly anything useful! WTF?!?

1 Like

The benefits of VIP:

• Second builderā€¦ very useful for new players looking to upgrade their base quicker
  • free emblems
  • free loot tickets (shortens farming time)
  • more gems per dollar than most deals

The downsides?

• Second builder becomes irrelevant at a certain point
  • small number of random emblems, it can take a while to get enough just to upgrade one node
  • loot tickets save you some in autofarming time, but donā€™t bypass World Energy flag requirements
  • gems are still subject to the same low summoning odds from all portals

It a joke whit your boards what you offer to us we have a victory in 2 months we canā€™t beat a alliance of 4000 power but we have mostly 4600 .You forget to refresh the bords for us i feel pity I start to put money again in this pile ofā€¦ after 4 months .Same to you beacouse you donā€™t offer nat even a chance to compete normal you decide evrething from the background . BIG SAME ON YOU ZINGA YOU ARE BY FAR THE WORST DEVELOPER IN THE GAME YOU SHOULD LET THE PREVIOS PEOPLE TO MANAGE THE GAME EVEN IF YOU BOUGHT THE GAME

dum., 3 ian. 2021, 15:20 TGW via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum <smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com> a scris:

@TGW The emblems arenā€™t actually random. You used to get 3 of each over 30 daysā€¦the order was random but the loot was the same.

Not that I tracked itā€¦one of the mods said it on another thread once.

So now you get 9 of each emblem a month as itā€™s tripled to 3 emblems a day

2 Likes

Oh the benefits are real and enjoyable . The dragon itself is underwhelming . It just sits there . Doesnā€™t burn ducks . Doesnā€™t fly around . The villagers canā€™t ride it .

3 Likes

Ah, okay. I had VIP for 2 years, but never tracked them, so I figured they were random.

Of course they went and tripled them after my VIP expired. But thatā€™s neither here nor thereā€¦ I wouldnā€™t buy it just for the emblems alone.

The dragon blows out a small puff of fire when you click on it. Or at least it used to.

Now, if that puff of fire did something useful, like killing ducks or - better yet - burning down the goblin balloon? Well, now, that would be something worth paying for. :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty new and I donā€™t have much to complain about . I really would like that dragon to burn down the goblin balloon on a recycle . That is a brilliant idea

3 Likes

It does make a really cool sound!

2 Likes

You soon be ashamed whit the board what you give to my aliance for 2 months 1 victory in this time.For what we have teams of 4700 if we louse whit 4000 al the time.we have 30 miss attack and the enemy 31 wins in 37 attack we have to take this cap board beacouse you arrange everything from behind the stage. I START TO FEEL SORRY I PUT MONEY AGAIN IN THIS GAME AFTER 4 MONTHS TO GET THIS CRAP FROM YOU.IS NO CHANCE TO WHIN A GAME WHEN THE BOARD IS 30 TO 70 AGAINST US ALL THE TIME AND FROM THAT30 IF WE ARE TO CLOUSE TO THE ENEMY APEAR THE MISS 1 AFTER ANADER ONE20 POINT IN 5 ATACK FROM Q PLAYER OF 4700 THEN 1 VICTORY AND AFTER 150 POINT IN 16 ATACK OVER 3 TEAMS LEFT ON THE BOARD. BIG SCAM AND YOU SHOULD BE ASEYME

dum., 3 ian. 2021, 15:52 Marius Adam <adammarius705@gmail.com> a scris:

I spent a lot of money on the game and Iā€™m trying to keep playing!
But I donā€™t feel like it anymore!
Iā€™m at level 80 and I have 13 heroes 5 stars with full badges, plus 21, 4 stars with full badges and 19, 3 stars with full badges!
But in tournaments I always have to spend gems, even with a very strong defense and attack team, War is surreal! I always go 3/2 in Wars, but the board makes me lose to teams with 4-star heroes! itā€™s too surreal!
It always happens!
2 months ago, in attacks: if you managed to kill 2 the battle was 90% won, now if you defeat 2 enemies, the stones disappear and we end up losing! That everyone felt the difference!
Titan chests, nothing good ever comes and even the 5 titan beast only comes with bad things! Elemental chests rarely come with good items!
I feel that evolving in the game does not result in anything!
Another very important point, summons are much, much more difficult to get good heroes!
I feel sorry for my money spent on the game!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried several times, open one about the injustice of the game!

@Adi2. Seriously, 50% win, 50% lose. It is not possible I would have thought to lose 7 out of 8 wars. At the end of that your opponents will be ~15-18% weaker than when you started. Wars are not rigged. It just seems that way sometimesā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

50% win and 50% lose! You have unintentionally indicated that the game is rigged!
In a random stone board game, obviously those who are lucky will win big! And whoever is unlucky will lose a lot!
Just have a few neurons to understand, that the game manipulates, so you donā€™t always win!
It doesnā€™t matter if you have super teams, with everything emblemed!
The game will make you 50% to 50%!
And we always think that with new and stronger heroes, it will make a difference, but it wonā€™t! I did it before the nerfs started, Not now!