I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

So. First my alliance gets a second bad matchup in a row, yet another war we can’t possibly win because half their defense teams are stronger than our strongest defense team, blah blah blah.

Then we get a stupid rare Ancient Tiger titan that reflects everything I try to throw at it.

Dude, bro, bring a dispeller!

I did. She died before she charged once.

So basically game is telling me not to bother playing today.

All good, I have food to cook later anyway.

Game? Thanks for nothing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think we did pretty well, I left my apology in alliance chat but some of those guys were beasts. :frowning_face:

1 Like

We did well, you did well, you have nothing to apologize for. What the heck can we do when most of their defense teams are several hundred points above our own? Even our strongest teams struggled there. I chalk it up to matchmaking still not calculating correctly.

1 Like

Caltrops for the Tiger! I swear they were made specifically to counter that titan!

1 Like

The amount of time it takes to get material for a free summon let alone multiple ones just to get the same old lame hero!!! I feel like I can’t pay when the free stuff is worthless!!! Ahhh so much better well back to story mode!!

1 Like

Jonah told me the same thing.

Unfortunately my Hunter’s Lodge was busy that day. :man_facepalming:

Wouldn’t have made a difference anyway, we would have all needed caltrops to take that beast down, and our lower level members don’t even have Hunter’s Lodges yet.

We’ve taken down tigers before, but I think the last one we killed was a 5*, LOL. This one was a 9* (and my alliance is used to fighting 8s). No bueno!

Any other rare we can usually handle (yellows give us some trouble because it negates the use of Wu Kong or Ranvir, and I think half my alliance mates use those on most titans). The tigers though are just awful.

1 Like

The alternative is to use Time Stop, which is what I do. It’s a little tricky, but you get the chance to remove his mana, and delay attacks without the need to stun. You just need to watch out for those cascades that charge him up before you can use the Time Stop.

1 Like

Will definitely use them both the next time I face that beast. But it will have to be an 8* or below. Even if I score some decent hits on the kitty, it will require everyone else in the alliance scoring decent hits as well (we got some lowbies and some middies, very mixed bag, from level 20 to level 70).

1 Like

By coincidence, that’s who we are working on right now, a 8* rare tiger. We have him well in hand, but 8* is pretty much the highest we can deal with on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Our last was a 9, so we had to let it go. We can take the occasional regular 9 on a good day with full flags, but the 9* ancient tiger was just too much. Had some of my worst titan hits ever on that one.

1 Like

Save up your WE tokens from the previous months Challenge event and you should be just fine.

I keep 12 to 15 Caltrops on standby JIC. But then there’s a bunch of us im my alliance that will just spend an evening crafting because…

1 Like

I will have to remember to craft some once my Hunter’s Lodge is done doing whatever it’s doing (I think it’s busy researching time freeze, last thing on the check off box for that one to be completely done).

1 Like

Cookie Settings