I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

I get that all the time

Okay SG, itā€™s now more than 10 months into the year and more than 200 pulls without a single Bonus Draw or HOTM from Tavern of Legends. Iā€™ve had it up to here and I canā€™t take it any more. As if 2020 wasnā€™t bad enough, I canā€™t even pull a Bonus Draw. I quit.

ā€¦ wait, I just realized I have more than 200 Valhalla Coins, when does that portal open?

2 Likes

Oh well I put 2 Broken things that they have done

1. They have planned to take advantage / make profit out of Appleā€™s issue (Apple have decided to increase in game purchase in 7 coutries), so SG decided to increase it in Android too. Wow what a solution! Now they try to make profit too out of Android. Congrats for your greediness. (Now 7 countries will have to pay 20-25% more than other countries in both platform)

2. The sh*tty bug that just happened, when people can replay Morlova. And got tons of ETT and EHT and Tabard. Do you guys believe the Staff can solve all that problem and track down all the people who abused it? I doubt it. Lol

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE GUY$$$!!!

1 Like

The bans have startedā€¦lol

Started? Lol sure
Are you sure gonna be all players that abuse it even once?
I really doubt it

After the way they provide solution with other case.
The main thing they concern is HOW TO MAKE MORE PROFIT CHA CHING :moneybag:

Itā€™s not sg dude its zynga. SG sold out so yes wealthy

After almost 2 years I had kind of worked that out. So while Zynga dictates, SG staffers do the nasty stuff. :+1:

3 Likes

Been playing for 1yr now and just decided to quit the game, first few days was hard as you just get used to updating your team and helping your alliance each day, but I came to the conclusion that it consumes too much time & to get anywhere with your team it going to be very long slog unless you pay, Took a year to get 6 darts & would have been years at this rate to max out the few 5* I had. I have not purchased a lot over the year, but a few small purchases here and there and you see it adds up. The constant stream of ads wanting you to buy is trying to bleed as much as possible out of its players, not to mention the price for ascension items is ridiculous. Just wish SG would read this and realise it has to change or lose more players. Good luck to you all, its the alliance team members that make this game great.

4 Likes

Just a quick rant to vent a littleā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Wish there was more interaction during war, ability to watch live during team mates hits, or watch the enemy if theyā€™re attacking you. Or a replay afterwards.

Team common goals to all work together on. Ability to have more control over your offensive line ups, its sad to me that Iā€™ve got all these cool heros like baldur, rok, noor, Glenda, raff, alasie etc but I canā€™t use them for matsā€¦ instead I had to prioritise gazelle, or gravemaker, or Alice etc. It just limits completely the options we have to put soem variety in the game. If we earn and are lucky enough to pull a hero, let us use them all nore freely!!

People, I donā€™t know what to say. I am outraged and extremely embittered by the game. I am at level 61 and for 4 years I have a blue hero with 5 *. This is disgusting and I want to say that I am about to give up anywhere no characters give me. This is complete nonsense. Thanks to the game admins.

I played another ā€˜build and attackā€™ type of game prior to Empires. Although much more basic in its design, it did offer the option to watch replays of any raids on your base, which, as long as it wasnā€™t a cup dropper smashing you to death, is really quite useful in seeing where your defence can be improved.

Not being a coder, Iā€™ve no idea how difficult it would be to implement that feature in Empires, but I am positive the majority of players would welcome and use it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Next to last war I sent my usual teams but tailored to work great at very fast. Blitzkrieg.
Scored 428 points. Happy.
Then last war, same teams. Similar Russians we were fighting, same strength.
Result last three flags: score 0-6-2 points.
These were 4000+ teams I sent. 3-2 or 3-1-1.
Two healers, different colours, just in case.

First war we won, by 500.
Next war we lost by the same margin.

So what is disturbing is that so often you can only watch what happens, and thereā€™s jack ā– ā– ā– ā–  you can do about it. You get the tiles, or you donā€™t. Thatā€™s all.

3 Likes

I hate tavern of legends! The rates are so poor! And I caved! My Odin gems.:weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:. See you next tavern of legends.:wink:

I lost two tavern teams to disconnects on the boss stage making the event so much harder being 10 good heroes down. All the added work for two food summons.

I then lost a revenge raid on a disconnect and gave up 45 trophies when it was 5-3 in my favor with all heroes at good health.

This disconnect issue has happened on no other games or videos, ONLY E&P. Every time is says my connection is strong too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

I feel better now.

:beers:

2 Likes

Just redicilous I say, took me 2 years to pull Jackal, for more than a week now, he is ready and waiting for a purple titan, but none on the horizon.
Not really frustrated just bored since TOL is a 20 minute event and given 2 weeks to complete.
Jackal is awesome in my war and yellow raid teams.

Yesā€¦less Costume and ToL and more Atlantis! I am running low on supplies alreadyā€¦longer AR used to keep me stocked for the month!

So. First my alliance gets a second bad matchup in a row, yet another war we canā€™t possibly win because half their defense teams are stronger than our strongest defense team, blah blah blah.

Then we get a stupid rare Ancient Tiger titan that reflects everything I try to throw at it.

Dude, bro, bring a dispeller!

I did. She died before she charged once.

So basically game is telling me not to bother playing today.

All good, I have food to cook later anyway.

Game? Thanks for nothing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think we did pretty well, I left my apology in alliance chat but some of those guys were beasts. :frowning_face:

1 Like

We did well, you did well, you have nothing to apologize for. What the heck can we do when most of their defense teams are several hundred points above our own? Even our strongest teams struggled there. I chalk it up to matchmaking still not calculating correctly.

1 Like

Caltrops for the Tiger! I swear they were made specifically to counter that titan!

1 Like