I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Once it had its charm and it really showed who is just good, today the whole game is built on chance, those bonus chests are set wrong, the game is a question of money and the joy of the game, unfortunately it’s a waste of time, but it was a shame it was it’s a good game, sorry but if you don’t pay then you’re zero in this game and you just don’t have the opportunity to do anything about it!

4 Likes

You say money, but my clan has world money, but there is still a victim !!! As I understand, everyone is the same in the follow-up of the general chats and there are many people leaving the game.

1 Like

Really? For 700k damage to 11* Rare red titan a reward of 10 gems, 10 Rogue Emblems and bunch of worthless two-star junk? This game becomes stingier and stingier with resources. Past 60 or so pulls all crap too, so I suggest you game start making up this to me really quickly, starting with ToL! Athena please, you miserable game!

3 Likes

Before I was having 140 ticket for all month and I was making materials for all month. NAW I HAVE 360 AND my materials finish in 2week.So I decide and I have already 3 months were I didn’t spend 1 peny

lun., 14 sept. 2020, 17:24 Nightmare2048 via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum <smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com> a scris:

Why don’t you start creating a fair playing environment based on the parameters that you’ve set for yourself? Eventually players will tire and leave. It’s a “bug”-a-day for this game? Every day it’s something. Tonight sheshat resists minion removal just like telluria is built! Wow that gives her lots more power! But who cares, right? That this game doesn’t work according to its own parameters. So that means that you don’t get what you pay for. In others words, it’s a rip-off

1 Like

Who are you aiming this at? The “u” here in the forums is overwhelmingly just fellow players like you. We generally work by farming and making summons pulls.

Are you saying Seshat is buggy? If so, post in the Bugs & Issues category or create a support ticket. You’ll need screenshots for proof of course. Odds are none of the devs will ever read this in General Discussion.

Oh, and welcome back.

4 Likes

I guess this is just a venting thread. Without anything to interpret like a video or a screenshot, what we have is only a claim that Seshat is resisting minion removal. By minion removal, one may think that it is a skill coming from Gobbler, Grimble, Captain of Diamonds, and maybe even Noor. But it may just only be an improper use of terminology if the intention was to snipe Seshat with 3 minions on her but only lost 1 or atmost 2 minions, thus the phrase “resisting minion removal”. It’s really hard to help fellow players without anything tangible to present.

2 Likes

I wish. But unfortunately, I am just a regular player who happened to be hooked on this game since May 2018. And if you haven’t noticed, most forum users are also players of the game, with some doing volunteer work here as moderator. Almost all information and threads here, for whatever topic, emanate from the players and not from Small Giant.

2 Likes

Sheshat dirty pants doesn’t have minion resistance like telluria. She’s way too powerful to have it, but she does, apparently. Report back to your officials that people out there are tiring of these inconsistencies, & weren’t not all stupid, so don’t count on that anymore. They must be losing players in the western world because all we ever fight in our alliance is Eastern Europeans.

1 Like

I dunno about the dirty pants of yours, but I do agree that Seshat has no minion resistance. I have been battling and fighting Seshat like its breakfast every hour and every day. That is why we were asking some video or screenshot showing your claim that she resists minion removal. If we are convinced or that some other players also encountered a similar occurrence, then the next best thing is for the player to file a support ticket in order for Small Giant to fix this so-called bug. But as far as I know, Seshat doesn’t resist minion removal.

As I have mentioned, I also am a player in this game. Most here in the forum are. We are in no way, shape or form employees of Small Giant. We are here in the forum to share information, stories, issues and concerns, even suggestions and feature ideas to improve the game. You are mistaken to consider us as employees. You don’t need to be rude.

Maybe in East Europe. But my international alliance just fought in the previous alliance war a group coming from your region.

Oh, wow. Any moderators out there to help elucidate the matter.

@littleKAF @Guvnor @JonahTheBard @Rook @Garanwyn

2 Likes

And why exactly are eastern Europeans bad? All, virtually, of my Eastern European opponents have been great; whereas a higher proportion of others have been lazy or war shufflers. The matching algorithm doesn’t care where people are.

1 Like

It may mean that this game has gaining popularity in that part or region of the world, thus more Eastern European players and alliances.

2 Likes

When you lost, did you try using a team all in the same color (purple) thats what I would do it gas worked for me.

I shall confess, I’m oftentimes unable to tell the difference between Russian / Ukrainian / eastern European alliances? Forgive my ignorance, I’m a U.S. American and where I grew up, I never learned the Russian alphabet, so those characters are all Greek to me. LOL.

I have absolutely nothing personal against any citizen of any nation or ethnicity. I will say that many of our alliance’s war opponents seem to have Russian alphabet characters in their names, I figured that meant they were Russian? But Russia is not the only country that uses that alphabet, so they could have been other nations. Hence why I say, forgive my ignorance.

Of those teams with Russian characters in their names, I have seen everything from teams that were extremely well coordinated, mono tanks, strong teams, coming in at us in waves and destroying the crap out of our defenses… to teams with Russian characters in their names and half of them don’t even hit.

:man_shrugging:

Just goes to show, you cannot judge a person by where they are from.

That’s one of the actual good things about the internet and people using screen names and avatars that don’t reveal their actual identities…

I judge all of my opponents individually based on their actions in the game (or their posts on the forum), not by their name or where they’re from.

Oops I’m off topic…

Would say something on topic here, but oddly enough, I currently have nothing worth venting about. :man_shrugging:

Yeah I still hate the stupid Boblin Galloon, but apparently it’s here to stay, and I’m learning to pretend like I don’t see it. Same as if the government decided to build a nuclear power plant behind my apartment. I’d sign petitions against it, go to town hall meetings and shout at the top of my lungs for months against it, but once it’s built and there to stay?

What can I do? Either move away or just pretend like it’s not there. I hate the godawful ugly thing, and I’m sure it’s probably dumping toxic waste into my base’s drinking water, but I don’t have the authority to get rid of it either way.

Just waiting for the next shoe to drop so that I have something else to come on here and ■■■■■ about in the meantime. Which probably shouldn’t take too long.

EDIT: Ooh there’s a ridiculous complaint idea. I’m complaining that I’m starting to run out of stuff to complain about!

3 Likes

I need to vent.

I have just noticed I am the second most frequent poster in this thread and I can’t remember the last time I posted in this thread. Did someone steal my identity here?

Of course #1 is @TGW :rofl:

Ok I feel cleansed.

5 Likes

You are absolved, my son.

tenor (2)

2 Likes

Exercising demons? Take the little buggers to the park to play…

2 Likes

LOL I was going to make a joke about how I put them all on treadmills, but I thought “nahhhh that’s even too corny for me…”

EDIT: hah! Coincidentally, right after I posted this, I step out of the room to go to the kitchen, and there’s a commercial for Peloton exercise bikes on my TV. :laughing:

“Exercise, you little demons, exercise until you drop dead!!!”

3 Likes

Ohhh now I actually do have a legitimate “never coming back” to the forum, at least until…

Isn’t it funny. How in the real world, if I happen to be walking down a street behind a woman, and she gets suspicious and calls the police, I go to jail?

On the forum. If I start following some woman’s posts and replying to everything she says, even after she has told me repeatedly to leave her alone, and I say “hey lady I’m just trying to make polite conversation, you’re the one who’s being paranoid”… forum mods would quickly step in and tell me to stop harassing that poster.

I guess since I’m a male, I’m supposed to be capable of “defending myself” even in an internet forum where one’s physical size and such has no bearing… male harasses a female, instant block. Female harasses a male… “oh get over it dude, grow a thicker skin, ignore her,” etc.

:neutral_face:

I haz told her several times to leave me alone. I meant it. Yes her replies to me are bothering me. No I’m not going to just “block her” so that she can continue to mess with me behind my back.

I want her to leave me alone. PERMANENTLY.

But she won’t, and the mods won’t do anything to stop her from harassing me.

So. Yeah. This is “goodbye forum” for now. Until that particular demon is exorcised out of my forum life for good.

2 Likes