I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Lol :rofl:
:clinking_glasses: :beer: :beers:
Lets make this titan drunk and miss all the hit and drunken Monkey not miss so often!
:beer:

1 Like

What? You want them to reduce his miss rate to less than 100%? :joy:

Seriously though, people use snipers with Wu and that is just going to end in tearsā€¦

2 Likes

Protip: use snipers before Wu.

5 Likes

how to delete the account

First you unprotect all of your characters, take them off all raid, war, and tournament teams. then you feed all of your heroā€™s to your best 3* hero until you only have that one left (season 3 bee guy is popular).

Then you set him as your defense tank, talk crazy about how the game sucks in alliance chat, and quit the alliance.

Lastly, talk crap in General or AR chat till you get banned, and then throw your device as hard as you can till it breaks.

You have now completely quit, congrats!

3 Likes

I can tell you how to make that come about (almost). Itā€™s a bad plan unless you have genuine issue. Now I could tell you how but then i may as well just just tell you to breach the ā€œrulesā€. Dumpling and noodle!!!

Or when after summon after summon of legendary level in hopes of getting 4/5 stars to only keep getting 3 star heroesā€¦

Get to the stage where you have 2 TC20ā€™s and then select the summons portal you want to invest in and use your gems chasing down things you canā€™t farm.

This game is such a rip off u spend 25 heroā€™s and a large amount of resources to only get a 2 star heroā€™s when u should be getting 3 star heroā€™s. Iā€™m about done with the game. They have ur back against the wall. U only get 28 hp every day and it takes 7 for each board. Itā€™s getting pretty crappy Iā€™m done spending itā€™s a waste of money and time.

No clue what youā€™re talkin about

Ohhh, training camp 10? I forgot that exists. If you want 3* heroes, get TC12 or 13. (13 ideally for a chance at 4s).

2 Likes

Do give up I thought that too but the more you level the better the heroes you will get

That game company being Zynga.
The start if the E&P downfall.

I was going to post this in another thread but it just got closed so I am going to post it here since it is technically just a rant that no one cares about:

I think it is fair to warn people not to overspend in this game as the rewards are not beneficial. People who immediately shut down an argument by saying ā€œyou can leaveā€ or ā€œitā€™s not an investmentā€ are not helpful either.

Becoming a loyal member of a specific game can be an investment of sorts as long as you donā€™t equate the investment directly to money.

I am investing time into a game I enjoy but I have found that the game itself doesnā€™t reward loyalty fairly. I have fun but I do think there is room for improvement.

There are games out there where the game creators actively try to make a community and give back to their playerbase with rewarding content. There are always plenty of games out there where you can gain money back with tournaments and events.

Iā€™ve always thought of playing magic the gathering, league, hearthstone, etc. was enticing because itā€™s got such a vibrant community where the game creators actively try to keep the game alive and add valuable content. Though, I get overwhelmed but the sheer number of cards/heroes in those games that itā€™s so much strategy to learn to become competitive.

With the amount of time and energy Iā€™ve spent in this game, if i used that same time and energy for those games I would have become competitive by now and had more fun in end game content with exciting competition.

I understand this is a mobile game and differs from those games but the feeling of being rewarded for loyalty is mainly where I am getting at. I donā€™t get that feeling whatsoever in this game and itā€™s upsetting because there are so many things about this game that I love.

Maybe I am not expressing my thoughts well enough and someone will take one minute detail and pick that apart instead of the overall message (such as what happened to the OP), but try not to immediately tear someone down for expressing concern in a game.

5 Likes

Here ya go everyone stop sending. Not one dime for 6 months. The game will get fixed fast.

4 Likes

Iā€™m fairly certain that certain SG staffers are probably independently wealthy at this stage. How they and Zynga use their staff at this stage probably doesnā€™t matter muchā€¦ This current constant cash grab is a mystery. This goblin thing $3AUD for 5 tornadoes? I almost wet myself.

I just wish they would admit to board manipulationā€¦i just went from #55 to 160K place in rsids in less than 15 minutesā€¦lost over 400 cupsā€¦lost 13 straight raidsā€¦the law of averages would say that I would win at least 3 or 4 of those with a 4600+ defenseā€¦

2 Likes

Wow.

Am I going to be at your end of your trashtalk extravaganza? :wink:

1 Like

Then why are you complaining? ā€œI hate this game i play for free, the devs only want moneyā€¦ā€ Well, shock news, they are in the business of making money, not providing charity entertainment to ungrateful freeloaders. Not to be mistaken for the F2P clan who are a nice bunch.

1 Like

Hello
It has been almost 6 months since I started this game. For the last 2 months, I and my friends in the clan I have had a big problem. Incoming chests are always empty items, titan spoils are always garbage, the majority of events and shots always give 3 * heroes. So my 3 friends game he left. At this rate, we will all decide to quit the game. Please take a hand on this problem or you will seriously lose players.:frowning::frowning::frowning:

2 Likes