I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

OK so the nerf telluria thread had like 1k posts/comments and around 20 votes… From what I recall…
Guess I’m not alone…
Anyway this was about beta testers nerfing/buffing heroes now telly now flank…
I found a strategy to beat telluria… Yes I lose more to her than any other tank…
But I like it… Or is suppose to have 100% win rate every raid?
I made my point clear I think enjoy the game!
Enjoy telluria tanks

Jean francois was never a dope hero so who started it dosent understand anything about the Game

Rfm do u check the guys that have telluria tank on game ??? What trophes they r at ??? Is the first time that thjs happens

Imagine what she can do on wars !!!

We don’t really have to imagine. @Rfm already stated facing 23 Telluria tanks in war

1 Like

Than let rfm post just 6 normal raids on row against telluria 4500+ POWER TEAM not asking for more ,next time he can be nuce and share his war hits aswell especialy during healinf aid :slight_smile:

Or whoever ellse just share 6 hits on row against telluria

@DaveCozy you too 6 raids on row against telluria tank 4500+ pt im not aski g for 4600+ hust 4500+

It’s not…
It happened with Guinevere…
It happened with (lol) aegir…
It happened with kunchen…
It happened with ursena…
Tanks are suppose to be tanks…

1 Like

No it didnt ,thats just your imagibation dear friend

As i said whoever posted those threads dosent ubderstand anythung about the game

Focus on tbe topic and acceot the challenge

Here is the battlefield…

You’re right…
I don’t know anything about the game.
You can blame me. I unilaterally decided to make Telluria have all these features.

3 Likes

I dont care about this post your fights

Than definetely u dont understand nothing ,except spending :wink:

Absolutely…I’m just in it for the money and the titles and the recognition.

2 Likes

I can make a 30 telluria team aswell but i need to see troops emblems and flanks aswell

For what? Anything would change your mind…
If I win 5 out of 6 raids you will find an argument…
If I loose 6 raids in a row i still think she’s fine…
But yes for sure I can record my raids

Edit: voids already linked enders tuturial

I don’t have raid videos of me against Telluria available off hand as my phone often doesn’t cooperate when recording (old device).

I did document one of my raids against her here though:

That team above – Wilbur, Rigard, Red Hood, Khiona, Mitsuko – is typically my go-to team for Telluria tanks and I’ve found it to be pretty successful myself.

There are also several other users in that thread who’ve posted raids against her.

I don’t know what me posting videos or documenting my raids against her will prove to you though. All I can say at the end of the day, is that the team above works for me, and the main reason is thanks to Rigard (an F2P accessible hero) neutralizing the most important part of Telluria’s skill.

1 Like