I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Tell me im stupid how ? Getting 5 grazuls or 5 jean francois ?!

Nope 0 grazul 0zimkitha 1 JFā€¦
5 costume rigard
2 hansel
2 gretel
Vivica
Aeron
And timingā€¦

1 Like

R u serious ? Think better than

What alliance are u part off?

You can see it in my profileā€¦

You are very welcome to create threads that neither breach the forum rules or duplicate current posts.

2 Likes

What boards you got ? Cause my boards usually cant make 9 tiles for my stacking color and not making 11-12 with 34% decrease

I get 35 stones each board FYI
I attack 3/2 or 3-1-1 or 2-2-1 focusing more on my heroes sinergies(against selected target)ā€¦ Because against telluria I know she will fire 8 out 10 timesā€¦
Thatā€™s why Hansel gretel merlin cleansers and nenemy dispeller are needed

1 Like

Post some raids on row against her ,than everything will be easuer to explain

Its not telluria tbe main problem but telluria paired with the best flanks of the gameā€¦infinite reasons why a green tank with her stats should have not been released

Now my main question is who tested it and was ok?!

With this I can agreeā€¦ This is the point but not a reason to nerf telluria

Remember the crying about Jean-Francois damage getting cut back a month ago? Nerfing him was terrible, worst thing everā€¦

Suddenly a strong green tank hero gets released ā€“ now the nerf-hammer is being waved happily in the air.

:confused:

Legit, just canā€™t please everyone.

9 Likes

What do u suggest than exceot nerfing her ? THE PALADINS EMBLEMS ON DEFFEBCE KEEP ACTIVATING ASWELL looks like they have 100% chance to be activated ,she always ends up with like +30% deffence only from emblems

SGG tested it and they okayed itā€¦

Beta testers are simply victims of the cross fire.

4 Likes

Find the best strategy with your available heroes to counter that trio (GM telly vela) and youā€™ll be fine

Who cried about Jean Francois ? I dont thubk abyine did it ,what are this urban legends?!

I dont think i will be fine and if you are a beta tester u shoukd have noticed already

Telluria has minions dear beta testers ,and paladin class aswell ,think about it

Thereā€™s an entire thread dedicated to buffing Jean: Buff Jean-Francois (Feb 2020 Hotm)

This thread pre-release got so heated on his balance change as well (606 burn 4 turns ā†’ 303 burn 2 turns) that it also had to get closed temporarily: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the February 2020 HOTM (Jean-FranƧois) - #998 by yelnats_24

2 Likes