I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

As far as recruits in season 3 vs season 2, have you compared recruits per world energy? Or just recruits per stage?

Personally, outside of Atlantis Rising, neither one yields as many recruits per world energy as the top season 1 provinces

2 Likes

Check easy mode of level 9 of Province 15 os Season 2. Itā€™ll give you an average of 20 recruits for 7 world energy. Is there any level in S1 that can top that? Sorry, but I doubt it very much

I will reinforce here. Thereā€™s absolutely no way that a non paying player could ever hope to finish the Summoning task. Itā€™s simple mathā€¦ Really, really simple. One free summoning a day= 50. Letā€™s say youā€™re really lucky and that you get one summoning coin in each chest. That gives 2 summonings a day= 100. Plus one per week for titan chests= 7. Again letā€™s go for lucky and say that you win 3 summoning coins for each tournament=21. Letā€™s even say that you finish all your events. 12 more. And the grand total is: 190, and you needed 275 to finish it. Have fun explaining what I missed here. So Iā€™m keeping my idea that that event was there to favour the spenders.

Sure. Or you can save your Summon tokens between events.

Screenshot_20200328-142007_Empires

1 Like

True now that you know what you are dealing with, but completely unreal to think about before the first event. Unbelievable how you deflect simple truths and never concede a pointā€¦

I concede that the first PoV caught people off guard. Big deal. We can learn from it for next time.

Yep, I did.

You have to include keys, coins and challenge events too.
Plus the scavenge quest and probably two from chests most days

2 Likes

And again you criticize me for complaining. Are you from a country where this is seen as a bad thing? Or do you feel personally attacked by my comments? If so, and given that I had never heard about you, it seems that you are just with isolation paranoia from COVID-19.

5 Likes

Hahahaha! :rofl: :rofl:

Iā€™m not criticizing you. Iā€™m refuting your claims. 99% of peopleā€™s gripes about this game are usually the results of their own doingā€¦me included.

Also, I work in essential manufacturing for telecommunications, so no isolation for me.

I do like your point about 15-9 of Season 2. I usually like to farm Season 2 myself, not just for recruits but also Experience Points and Iron.

Seems better that Season 1 8-7 in that regard.

1 Like

In the six days since PoV Iā€™ve got 50 tokens saved and have done 4 Valhalla summons and two ETT summons, and the free daily summons that canā€™t be saved.

2 Likes

Same same same. Itā€™s the bad refills that seem to hurt the most. Although the AI targeting has got my freakinā€™ number sometimesā€¦

ā€œIā€™m afraid I canā€™t let you do that, Dave.ā€

1 Like

I think youā€™re right. Season 1 8-7 gives about the same recruits, but not as much ham, iron, xp, or farmables per WE as 2-15-9. I may have to revamp my farming team.

1 Like

I just had a match where my first three turns, I had a combo of 7, 8 and 9.

Of course, NONE of those cascades and auto-diamonds firing were of a useful color. The opponentā€™s Little John and Vivica in the wing fired before my mana was half full.

This happens to me so often; I fire off tiles against an opposing hero completely sure that they wonā€™t fill up their mana completely; so I do it, BAM, cascades, their mana fulls up, and then they proceed to kill the hero that I finally was able to fill up mana on after carefully navigating the board to prevent over-fire from the opponents, because I wasnā€™t able to gather 3 shots of one of the 2 or 3 colors Iā€™m using before the opposing slow heroes all fireā€¦

And I also find that my boards are for some curious reason much worse in alliance wars;

My winrate in normal raid is about 86%; clearly lower than some of the more experience players like Guv or ivy; but one thing is, I donā€™t really change my team much; I always just go with the same team out of laziness. Plus, I donā€™t have the bench to have perfect synergy for my heroes.

Not saying Iā€™d have winrates like theirs if I did, butā€¦ in alliance wars, my winrate is about 33%.

This isnā€™t because I canā€™t field good heroes in AWs. Sure, my teams are weaker in AW; but my alliance is weak so most of the opponents in AWs are weak too.

In normal raid, Iā€™m using 3700-3800 TP team against 4000-4200 TP teams. In AW, Iā€™m using 3500-3600 TP teams against 3700-3900 TP teams.

1 Like

Forget about team power. Itā€™s a very misleading, imprecise stat. Look at synergies.

And remember, confirmation bias is real. We tend to remember the wars/raids that deviate from the usual, especially if theyā€™re unpleasant, much more than the typical average war or raid attacks

Thereā€™s no confirmation bias when you win 2 times out of 6 battles pretty much every alliance war. And lose on average 1 time (per 6 flags) every time you try to fill up a raid chest.

Of course I try to make the best synergies I can in AW, moreso than normal raids because the stakes are higher (for me at least). Forever, Iā€™ve been wanting to win all 6 matches in an AW; winning 6 times in a row in normal raids is a pretty regularly occuring event;

I have never won all 6 matches in an AW, ever. This time around, the opponents were weak, so i even purposely avoided the higher TP opponents; 3 wins out of 6.

I gave my winrate in normal raids to show that while I may not be a ā€œtopā€ player in terms of ā€œE&P strategyā€, Iā€™m not absolutely clueless about how to play the game.

edit: also, TP is not as pointless as some people seem to think. Because attack/defense are calculated exponentially, no matter how good or bad your synergies are, once youā€™re beyond a certain point, itā€™s impossible to make up for the power difference (other than with exceptionally good luck on the boards)

LOL I do the exact same thing :rofl:

1 Like

I saved for three weeks before the first PoV because I read about it in the forums here. So not that unreal.

1 Like

I managed to pull that off today, HOWEVER, the 6th team was already partially defeated, so take that with a grain of salt. Still, Iā€™m glad RNGesus gave me a break for once allowing me to one-shot five complete teams at 4170, 3913, 3384, 3267, and 3151 Team Power defenses and then using a conglomeration of a 3-2 Fire-Nature Stack composed of 3/60s Gormek and Colen and Hawkmoon+C20 and 3/60s Little John and Skittleskull in a 5 on 2 against Kashhrek+13 and Grimm+16 both on the right side edge with Grimm at the wing (both with full health).

1 Like

I decide to wait 20 minutes or so so I can finish them all off;

and then I oversleep, or otherwise forget about it because I went off to do something elseā€¦

and then I end up wasting a couple hoursā€™ worth of WE because my WE filled up long before I remembered to come back =/

1 Like