I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

■■■ ■■ ■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■. :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t know how to share threads in Topic, but can someone share the topic “Revenge Raiding: Why do you do it? (Other than ego)” to these guys?

This topic provided me with great information that helped to elevate me from steady Platinum to steady Diamond and my highest world rank (#279) ever with a defense at 4072 team power.

I remember when I used to get pee-ed off and cry like a baby when I regularly got beat in raids and failed to revenge too. Now, those days are gone. I feel a weight lifted off of me.

2 Likes

lol if I knew I would get chewing gum for losing more, I would’ve been on that path ages ago

2 Likes

I don’t think I have the venting gene. I don’t get angry at the game. I do whine a lot though, is that the same as venting?

I’m sure my team mates find it much more annoying than if I was just angry :relaxed:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I can’t believe with Oscar Season upon us that one of your stature has never seen Midnight Cowboy. An excellent cinematic work of art. Do yourself a solid can watch it sometime when the little ones are not around.

2 Likes

This one is true but I wont sell my dogs or soul. But, it gave me a much needed laugh…thank you!!!

rawr
:slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve said my piece

Hating me for a day is okay. Eventually, you will love me again!
–RNG

2 Likes

I have been clicking on the icon to fight back while they are fighting me but yet. It will not allow me to fight back while they are attacking me. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THIS GAME SUCKS UNLESS YOU PUT MONEY INTO IT. BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!

Do you mean in the War battlefield?

The game doesn’t actually have a Live PvP function.

An AI controls your defence team for you when attacked in the war, same as normal raiding.

As for the last bit, there are plenty of long time Free To Play players who very much disagree…

If they are still attacking you, then their turns aren’t finished yet, even if it seems endless. I know. I’ve had those, “Do I ever get a turn?” moments. They won’t attack you when all of the AI’s turns are completely finished. Not even the minions. They give you time to think about how you will attack. Sorry you are having a rough go with it. It can be frustrating.

If you are by chance referring to raid, you cannot revenge an attacker who is currently online. You are free to attack anyone else.

So judging from the three previous replies, we think you might be talking about Alliance Wars, or you might be talking about the mechanics of play during a battle, or you might be talking about attempting to revenge a previous raid attack. But we’re not sure. Some clarification might be needed.

1 Like

I love (and hate) this game but damn is it getting really damn difficult to continue playing when one of my bestfriends who plays this game (If you see this gregg ■■■■ you lololololololol) is the luckiest damn person.

All that bad luck you have? Its because the good luck goes to him.

Just in 2020 alone, thats about 6 weeks mind you, he has managed to get:

• Vivica
  • Richard
  • Elena
  • Costume Richard
  • Vela x3
  • Tarlak
  • Poseidon
  • Ursena
  • JF
  • Mok Arr
  • Guin

The worst part, only one of these heroes came from a 10-pull. Almost every one is from a single pull. PLUS, its not like his good luck just started, he’s been a bastard man gaining awesome heroes left and right.

I have some great heroes of my own, and I myself have gotten very lucky at times (I just got Delilah this week!) but it certainly is discouraging when gaming buddy is the luckiest ■■■■ out there

1 Like

I’m more upset about the changed defensive “smarts” that were made months ago with zero change log notes than I am about the abysmal odds.

1. Your charged hero is guaranteed now to be targeted and likely killed by specials and multiple slash attacks.
  2. If no hero is charged it will attack and likely kill your most important counter (dispeller and/or healer).
  3. Defensive specials are NOT the same odds advertised on the cards. You can double those odds and be about right, which makes (for one example) BKs darn near 100% success rate for “just a flesh wound” against specials make sense.
  4. If you are trying to avoid charging a hero the “random” gem generator will somehow chain multiple chains of dead tiles into them to charge them up. The odds of getting 3 of the same color gems (the dead color) in a column multiple times in a row is extremely low in theory, but it happens AT LEAST once a match, always to do just enough to charge an enemy hero.

I’ve been playing this game for years…something definitely changed late 2019 on the defensive AI without any change notes. That is fine, but admit you are doing it!

1 Like

lol this is one of the most epic vents… no context whatsoever, just letting it out

1 Like

I’m so glad I found this thread.

I made 30+ summons this month between Atlantis (where I had to buy gems since SGG made us the favor of NOT TELLING US they would change the schedule) and Aavalon, and all I got was food, what is wrong with these people???

*sigh.

That’s it. Vented.

Thank you.

2 Likes

What the hell have I done to the god of RNG that he is doing this to me? Since yesterday I can barely win a raid. I take down the tank plus another one and then no more tiles in the color i need appear… And the 3 enemies left take down my whole team!

I just played a match with a 4-1 green team. This is how the board looked like after a long cascade (that had barely any green combos in it):

And his been like this 90% of the last 20-25 raids I did. Worst streak I ever had…

@diesdas
You lack of punch heroes to win those raid.

Margaret, aegir, and buddy are defensive heroes.

Try to exclude margaret and change with attack heroes then u will increase the chance to win the raid without too much depending on tiles