I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

And all the deals are scams. The heros and troops they show fully ascended are not leveled up at all. Which is false advertisement. Worst money game out there. Do not play this game! Also they cheat on raids and alliance war. Every other day they make the raids difficult and impossible to win. The wars they make it impossible to beat with adding health to your opponents team every other turn so they won’t die.

Which I can’t figure out why they don’t want you to get trophies. They don’t do anything but sit there and look pretty. And someome has to win the war, so why make it harder?

It’s like the developers want you to quit and not play thier game. Why do they want everyone mad? Aren’t games suppose to be fun?

3 Likes

They also point this out when you look at any of the hero or troop cards. They all have a message below them warning you of this:

This is a game that rewards patience and skill. No one is good at it overnight.

It takes time to acquire heroes, time to ascend them, and time to learn how to use them to best effect. You can spend money to get heroes faster and ascension materials faster, but there’s only so fast you can go.

There’s lots of very good advice on this forum about how to build teams, how to become successful at raids, and good strategies for Alliance Wars.

I’d encourage you to stay awhile and learn about the game. I sucked at raids when I was starting out. Now, I can beat much stronger opponents 70% of the time.

I’m confident that with some time and effort, you’ll get there too.

2 Likes

Please not here.
This topic is for some one who does have problem with this very forum it self nothing else of other subjects.
Unless you have that.
There are several forum categories to post in.
If you still can post I recommend you to get to the top of this thread and read how to then post in other threads.
@Kerridoc @zephyr1 I think posts about unfair pulls don’t belong here. Would you guys help with em :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jedon, I moved the discussion to a more topically relevant spot that’s not about how to use the forum software. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Perfect thread to move to !
Nice bro you are sharp :smiley:

1 Like

It seems to me you should spend some time reading in the forum, as you apparently think spending some money will automatically let you win in this game. This is not the way the game works.
Ranting on the forums is only going to help if you just want to vent. Mudslinging will get you nowhere. Accusing the developers of scam and cheating just shows that you did not inform yourself of the odds beforehand.

@Garanwyn has given you plenty of sound advice. If you want to get better at Empires, I suggest you follow it.

However, if you find this game is not to your liking, that is okay, there are plenty of other games out there. Feel free to find one more to your liking.

4 Likes

I spent $100 on lottery tickets and I didn’t win the lottery! I’m so mad! This must be someone else’s fault!

3 Likes

This isn’t the lottery. The lottery is for idiots who are bad at map. I’m playing a game and trying to get a team going that will win. It says these players are available if you summon them. They are lying to you. They only sell you 3* and occasionally a 4* or 5* when you spend $100. It costs you $1000 dollars for a team of 5* and you only get the players they decide to put in for you. But $1000 isnt enough because they give you C grade heros first. So you have to keep spending and spending and when you finally get what you want, then it will take a few years to level them up. But they dont care, they make you battle players that have already waited 3 years and thier heros are already leveled so they take your trophies from you while you sleep.

2 Likes

Field aid sucks!

Twenty times!

It kinda is. Even tells you the odds.

Fair enough, but it was you who chose to play.

And they are.

How? What lie have they told?

Which is exactly what they say they will do. Not seeing the lie yet.

I have 12 fully ascended 5* heroes and I have spent £5.98. So, no.

Ascending heroes is slow. This is a game for the patient.

Yup, that’s me. I come in the night and take your trophies while you sleep. You should probably be mad at me, not the devs.

5 Likes

Sorry mate, can’t remember that day, was it recent?! Until now I thought trophies are hard to keep, not to win…

3 Likes

Very easy to win, darn near impossible to keep.

2 Likes

To win the battle to get the trophies.

Careful, thin line there, friend, thin line… One might take that as a personal offense…

This forum doesn’t offer anywhere to type and I cant start my own topic as i just found this place and like usual I can’t find anything with a phone.

I’d have said “uncommonly direct in her opinions.” She very rarely pulls punches.

2 Likes

Just like disecting someones post and making fun of them. With intent to hurt thier feelings. Yes, I see it, too.

You’ll be able to start new topics soon. They make you spend a little time reading and looking around before they let you post new topics.

Just read a few threads, get a feel for the place, and the restriction will lift very fast.

3 Likes

@Ian487, @Brobb this guy is really brand new. His posts got split out of the “Forum help” thread to here. Please be gentle.

5 Likes

Sorry if somehow I offended you. My comment was sarcastic, of course some raids are impossible to win. You just have to move over it, there’s not much to it… Some you win some you loose, that is the idea. Nobody wins all raids. If someone did win all the time they would be a million trophies high by now… The raid system is designed so that nobody can break ahead of the crowd, no matter how long they play or what heroes they have. This is why you will never see somebody with 4000 trophies, unless something changes big time!

3 Likes