I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Didn’t know what I was waiting for but that was funny as hell. Thanks for the entertainment :rofl:

1 Like

TC20 gave me Renfeld. I am destroyed. Quitting forever!

See you tomorrow :grin:

4 Likes

Another EHT, will it ever end! Another 3 star feeder. Makes me sick,I’m going to quit! Tired of this****. See ya tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Yety ANOTHER complaint about rigged RNG followed by veiled accusations of being a SG mole when I try to explain their fallacies.

I quit the forum! See you tomorrow.

3 Likes

Dblade #4 since farholme with a tome a month ago.

12 dblades total now, 0 tomes. Can max a green, yellow, amd red hero now. Sigh

I had one more raid flag to burn, and I went 3-2 into a +8 Marjana tank expecting to get stomped. I’m immediately met with a blue diamond just sitting right beneath her. I start laughing, dreaming of the mayhem that my Kiril, Frida, and Richard will do to crush this board.

Then the game misinterprets my finger to mean “oh, no, forget that diamond, I want to make a three match over there.”

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

One raid flask, six rage raids, and maybe one win later, I’m now sitting in bed as pissed off as a cat thrown into a lake. Getting frights of my stacked color, the forum bugging out and dropPing the post scroll box, and my gboard “helpfully” suffering toy una Gormek wind words really aren’t helping my mood now either.

F@$)#!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This my phone into a wall and starts drakuseth Indy a furry admit this dislocated fiance Jake!!!

1 Like

Honestly I used to laugh at all the conspiracy theorists out there thinking the game is rigged…but lately I’m noticing some glitches in the randomness.

1. if I have a hero charged up it’s is now ALMOST a guarantee that hero will get attacked (and usually killed)…and not just once, but again almost always that hero will get hit by a special and then slash attacked immediately after once or twice (usually killing him/her if not dead already from the initial special hit). This doesn’t appear to be random anymore, but highly probable.
  2. The defense now attacks your healers relentlessly if no hero is charged up unless…
  3. …you have one hero that CAN be killed by an enemies special. Then that hero will be killed.

I’ve tracked number 1 for the last month and it’s darn near 90% chance that it happens. Random? Still maybe…but more likely they have changed their defensive code to try and even the playing field (because as offense you absolutely have advantages).

The other two items are just a feeling with no evidence really…but man it feels like those are true too.

1 Like

It might just be you. I’m still constantly winning raids where I can’t even feel good about the win because I know damn well I would have lost of the AI wasn’t so incompetent.

I can’t really say much about your claim that charged heroes get targeted first because I run mono so I usually have several heroes maxed together.

I have a similar problem. I have 12 tomes and one single blade which I am afraid to use yet (still hoping for Kingston; I could level him in half hour).

1 Like

With the full caveat that I’m making no insinuations about your bench, I’d just like to say that this felt the same for me too once upon a time until I looked at one thing.

I was routinely attacking defense teams 300-500 TP higher than my attack team and being VERY rigid about who I could bring. For instance, my attack team in blue was Kiril (no emblems), Grimm (not known for being the most sturdy of heroes), and Richard (fine but rarely great by himself).

It had less to do with bad luck and more structural. I was bringing heroes that would die in one shot by 5* snipers or squishy heroes prone to turning into a bloody mess if a sniper even glanced at them. I also refused to change my attack teams even though I had the bench for it.

In one experimental fight, I didn’t bring my usual team but rather the biggest block of tanks imaginable (Richard, Rigard, Caedmon, Chao) and to my surprise, I did a lot better.

So for me it had less to do with intentional AI targeting and more that my teams were so squishy that ANYTHING would knock them over.

Food for thought.

I still win like 90+% of my offensive raids…but it just feels like these things are happening. I will bring some 4*s along most times (looking at you +20Proteus), but that wasn’t my point. It’s the defensive attack patterns. It’s possible there is an emblem creep factor now too in there where some of my heroes are weaker in comparison now though.

By the way, biggest block pf tanks imaginable? I don’t mean to be rude, but…LOL!
Richard (yes), Rigard (maybe if fully emblemed), Caedmon (no), and Chao(?). I can imagine much MUCH bigger blocks of tanks my friend. Kunchen, Mother North, Aegir, Black Knight, and even Justice come to mind. Caedmon and Chao? Color me confused.

I didn’t have much at the time, and yes those heroes had emblems. I didn’t think I needed to mention that, but my point still stands.

Chao has pretty tanky stats for a 4* and I can’t bring heroes I don’t have, and a 3/70 Justice isn’t going to survive anything, so… yeah, maybe under ideal conditions, but one works with what one has.

Dear mens and womens,

just to say… I’m al litte sad. As higher grown player, I cant’t see a challenge anymore. Every day I get some coins… called “silver”… but the deserved items I should get, are normally to get while repeating already solved quests. Thats ridicoulus! The same repeats at the offers! They are assembled from items, what higher grown players do not need! Same happens to the treasure chests... a lot of aluminum chips, stupid and easier to get, simple items like leather wests... wooden swords... meat and iron... something like that. I tried, and still play similar games. There, the treasures are wantful items! If you get a treasure chest there, you will get useful things! Extra energy, parts to grown up your heros... an so on! Here... you get a epic coin (whatsa really rare) and you get a hero like moonhawk or similar 3-star. Epic should be epic! Legendary should be legendary… an so on! And, by the way… there are some games, what have a training area for the ally or guild… so members can test their heros to sharpen it for a real fight! That’s completely missed here! I’m upset about the aluminum and brass coins! f… I can’t say how much! I want to get awards what deserve to call it, it cam out of a “gold” or “silver” coin / medal or it came out of a treasure chest! At the moment… there’s no treasure and no coin, what’s really something worthy!

best regards
-=[MC Maultier]=-

Then shouldn’t play a game which makes you sad. If there are so other many better games, as you say, you should stick with them. A game should be played for self entertainment. Best wishes!

1 Like

Well, small games finally pushed me over the edge today. I always score high 300 to 450 on alliance wars. Never below 300. Today my raid scores were as folows: 3, 11, 6, 23, 11 and 72…not sure how that is even possible. Been playing since 2 months after the release. I have dozens and dozens of fully ascended 5 stars and 4 stars. Each of my war teams was over 4000 points, against teams 3900 to 4200.

Compounded with the only ascension items I get now are from special quests and never anything random. Which isn’t the worst part as I have enough items to ascend 2 or more 5 star heroes in each element. But I dont spend any more on pulls and the TC 20s are lame as I have every good 5 star hero except for magni.

I think I will just check in and do any special quests and maybe just load up a bunch of recruits and just allow my camps to grow heros for a month or two. It’s not like I’m gonna miss anything except grinding for nothing anyway. Will miss my alliance but who wants the responsibility of throwing resource after resource into titans and wars with no payouts anyway.

2 Likes

LOL, you had a bad day in war. It happens. It sucks, but it happens.

There is already a thread for ranting and similar topics → I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

@zephyr1 @Rook @DaveCozy @littleKAF merge?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

It’ll be ok

Boards are just random

3 Likes

epic Hero token! In MV! YESSSSS… Azar… [EXPLETIVE]

14 epic hero tokens saved up!!! YESSSSSS… Vlad2 [EXPLETIVE]

300 gems saved up… Little John4 [Expletive]

BEASTLY purple lineup (Panther, Sesh, Khiona, Wilbur, Wu)… Add in 2 tornadoes and a timestop… READY NOW, mister 12* hydra… 4000 damage. [EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE]

WAR! What is it good for? usually 5/6. No. 3/6.

sigh. At least WAR CHEST FILLED! [scabbard, scabbard, 10 gems, 6 tickets]

Elemental Chest!!! no. just stop. “but at least you got a compass” [EXPLETIVE] You.

11 Likes