I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Hmm, I guess I probably could have moved it out of “Bugs and Issues” myself … never bothered trying any of that esoteric forumy stuff.

Not sure (s)he’s coming back tomorrow …

LOL @zephyr1 moved this as I was replying :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry, will not happen again.

You randomly vented with no constructive output? Where did you expect it to end up?

I think the bigger question is…

Will we see you tomorrow?

Summoning hero for 300 gems

Is my forth time when i am summoning for 300 gems and … Surprise … The same 3* f… hero. :rage:. Very angry about that. How am I supposed to raise when, even with spending money, i am not receiving heroes bigger than 3*. I am thinking more often to DELETE THE GAME, before spend much more, time and money. I am sure that we are many more in this condition. Do something about that!! I will wait to gather 1 more time 300 gems, and summon Epic, rare, … If I will have the same result… SAY GOODBYE FROM MY VISA!!

If the Idea we’re supposed to vote on is for you to quit the game, then I won’t vote, because I think being disappointed with a bad pull is not reason enough to quit. There are so many other things to complain about! Titan loot being bad even though you were the top hitter and the next highest score was 1/2 yours, Titan chest only having 1 and 2* farmable loot and a grey token, Challenge events being made and skewed for the already established elite with no chance for us smaller folks to break in and get the loot that separates them from us, raids being matched well-intended and the board messing up all your plans, War being mismatched so bad your smallest member doesn’t even use their flags because they’d just get 0’s. Like SO many things! so don’t quit. Just enjoy the misery with the rest of us.

Or, @zephyr1 @Rook @Kerridoc can we get a move to a different topic or thread? Like the I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

4 Likes

Trust me man, if you are only doing a few pulls it takes alot of luck to pull a 5* hero. I rarely have luck when I use my spare gems and do like 5 or 6 individual pulls. I have got lucky with my tokens, and spare gems a few times (3 or 4 times at most in 475 days of playing), but most my “good heros” (EVENT/HOTMs) came at 10-20 pulls minimal. Its rough. Get that TC 20 running, better odds.

1 Like

I didn’t want to open the discussion about titan loot, MM for war because i had to write too much. I got used with it… After 6 months playing this game i have only 1 hero 5* and no HOTM. I am thinking about waiting to get the castle to the 20th level and 1 month after that…

That’s E&P. I saved 5 EHT tokens for Springvale and got all S1 3* got another from mystic visions and got Squire Wabbit and HOTM. Spent 5 months saving gems for my first 10 pull and got Danza and 2nd Gormek. 2nd 10 pull got double Guardian Jackals. I was incredibly lucky with my TC13, got 10 Epic Heroes, way over average, exactly 2 of each color. Finally got my TC20 up and went 46 pulls without a 5* and the 5* I eventually did pull was Quintas. You’ve got to take the good with the bad. Personally I find it best to never hope for the good thing to happen just be pleasantly surprised when it does. You’ll get yous eventually.

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

My sincere recommendation: don’t do this.

The overwhelming probability is that you’ll get a 3* Hero from any single Summons, so only two outcomes are possible:

1. You’ll get a 3* Hero again, and be frustrated

2. You’ll get something other than a 3* Hero, and develop unrealistic expectations, or just delay your frustration until the next time

Instead, you should accept that the odds for Summons are pretty awful.

Statistically speaking, you are very likely to end up unhappy with any given Summons.

So my suggestion is that you decide what you’d like to do about that, and choose an option that will make you happy.

Quitting is, of course, an option — and a completely reasonable one, at that. This is a game, it should be fun. Not enjoying it is a very valid reason to quit.

Another, more tempered option, is to choose not to spend money. Many players who play completely for free find satisfaction in the grind, and making use of what they end up with. It makes for slower game progress, but can be a very rewarding gameplay experience for many people. Having an alliance you love and enjoy spending time with is central to that for many F2P (free to play) players.

Alternatively, you can also choose to spend a fixed and planned amount of money on Summons — knowing full well that a pile of 3* heroes may await you each time. But setting and sticking to a budget can be more sanity inducing than constantly renegotiating with yourself how much Summoning frustration you want to put up with.

And lastly, keep in mind that this is a Very. Extremely. Amazingly. Slow. Game.

Even with huge amounts of spending, it takes months to years to progress and accomplish many aspects of the game. That’s by design.

Choosing to play means choosing to accept that, either by challenging yourself to progress as expediently as you can (which will still be slowly), or by choosing to play more casually, and not worry too much about progress.

Just choose what’s enjoyable for you, enjoy the ride along the way, and maybe make some friends in your alliance or on the Forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I choose to play. My very amazing extremely bad luck on summons makes my spending rare (except on things like VIP or obscenely well priced micro-packs).

To each their own. Cmon snake eyes! :grin:

4 Likes

I agree with you, that this is a Very slow game, and how do you suppose to fight at war against the other “monsters” with power over 3500. Spending some money i though it will help raising my team and help my alliance, but still that awful MM at war. 20k more power for the enemy team. You call that MM? I know a few people who had retired and said that… I prefer Candy Crash instead of this “waste of time”!!

Hope, not dieing hoping!! :smiley:

The problem is that’s an endless uphill battle.

I’m raiding and hitting War targets that are 4200-4400tp now. There’s really no point where you “catch up,” the game’s difficulty scales up with you for War, Titans, and Raids.

The only place that stays static and gets easier is Quests/Events — and you really don’t need a ton of strength or fancy heroes for those.

So I really recommend against spending money as a strategy to advance. It leads to disappointment and frustration far too often.

Instead, I suggest working with what you have; improving your tile play, team selection, and color stacking; utilizing TC20 to slowly train 4* over time and work on leveling them; and sticking to Summoning with the Gems/Coins/Tokens you get for free, or purchase with a predetermined budget that you’re happy with potentially losing with nothing to show for it.

My point is just to avoid setting yourself up for frustration by trying to buy your way to a better roster, or judging your game enjoyment on your Summons results.

4 Likes

Not even in Quests/Events the game isn’t static… after last upgrade Events are harder… again unfair… they improved the rewards but there are just few who can achieve top places… and they are the oldest ones in game. Just take a look in top 100 and you’ll see there are players with so high levels… not good at all. I finished all stages in every difficulty levels but i can imagine the frustration of middle level players​:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Making them harder just gives you a new target to aim for, rather than just playing the same old same old.

1 Like

use 5 bombs, axes, and arrows mana potion. shoot all battle iteams when you get to the bosses

Here goes my vent: Challenge coin drop. Last event when it was introduced, I had a challenge coin drop after, let’s say, every third stage completed. Right now, I have completed all the stages on all levels, and some more repeated, for exactly TWO challenge coins. Ridiculous. Struggle to trust that the drop hasn’t been adjusted down.

I feel the same way, @Coralline, in Avalon I faced several suspicious chests (6 only in Rare tier) and have only seen 3 chests so far in all tiers of this Pirates event…

1 Like