I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

I totally LOVE this idea! There are and will be times we need/want to vent without sarcasm or judgement. Play, get frustrated, lvent it out, then go back to cleansing the world if evil!

1 Like

Love this idea too.

For me the most maddening thing about this game is how streaky the RNG is. It doesnā€™t feel truly random. For example, Iā€™ll have periods where I simply cannot win a raid no matter what I do. The game simply decides and Iā€™ll lose 5 or 6 in a row. Then poof! Now I canā€™t lose, again for 5 or 6 battles.

This also extends to farming materials. The RNG has gifted me with thousands of nearly useless feathers but Iā€™m always short on the materials to make mana potions. I sure hope the alchemy store they mentioned fixes this problem.

Finally, even my TC20s are streaky. I just got yet another Elkanen, who I already had 2 of. Also, Iā€™ve gotten Lianna and Kadilen from my TC20. 3 of the greens happened in a row (not in consecutive trainings, but as successive 5* weeks apart). 3 Justices and 2 Leonidas all basically in a row. One each from the other colors. Yargh.

Okay Iā€™m spent now. See you all in the morning.

6 Likes

Yesterday I wasnā€™t really venting, just kidding around. But todayā€¦
I was raided over and over and over! Itā€™s not like Iā€™m some big fish. I can hardly stay above 2000 trophies. For a long time I been just holding on. I play all the time. I am suppose to be getting stronger. Iā€™m so fed up with facing teams that my basic heroes can not even hope to win against. And Iā€™m really tired of the, ā€œyou just need to have patience.ā€ I fill 2-3 monster chests every day, I play, I grow. My best team, 4 fully leveled 4* and one 4.70 5* that Iā€™m waiting (and waiting and waiting) for mats to finish, is under 3500tp. How can I win against all those fully leveled 5* super wonderful, strong 4000tp teams. They bring back the dead, one shot my heroes before I even get one powered up. This morning I started with over 2100 trophies. Throughout the day, between them raiding me and me inability to revenge them, I am just about to go back to gold.
I use to always say, no biggie, be back in a day. But today? This crap sucks! I even lost easy raids because the boards kept having NO matches. A rainbow team, and the boards just kept rearranging. I canā€™t power anyone up at all.
Thereā€¦whewā€¦thank you allā€¦good luck

6 Likes

Okay hereā€™s my vent:

Why are some people enormously blessed with something while others are lucky to see enough to barely get by? I know someone who gets an epic hero token from nearly every single titan, but everyone else I talk to are lucky to see 2-3 a month. How is that random? I used to think people were overreacting when they said the gameā€™s rnging is haywire but recently Iā€™ve noticed more and more gaps in what different players get.

Canā€™t get a hero of the month to save your life? Try stealing one of the five your alliancemate got with two 10-pulls while they were desperately trying to get one of the merlins you now have six of.

Always get a crummy amount of emblems or even none at all? Maybe youā€™ll still able to get a few wins against that player whoā€™s swimming in themā€¦or get creamed, but it doesnā€™t matter because itā€™s just a game, right?

Iā€™m not stupid; I know computers can mess up. SG has to implement some kind of safe guard or at least look into these huge, consistant differences, but all weā€™ll ever hear is ā€œrnging is rnging. Youā€™ll get lucky one day.ā€

On a side note:
You can get up to 50(!!) emblems from an elemental chest OR as low as 3. I mean geez, elemental loot is crummy enough at least you can guarantee us 30 emblems to help those with consistantly bad luck have a chance.

Oh yes, and why wonā€™t these darn cascades leave me alone!?! I swear no matter what move I make in a raid or war it ALWAYS cascades at least once and usually moreā€”always with the 2-3 colors that arenā€™t on my team. Soooo many times I would have won if it werenā€™t for the darn cascades!

Vent over.

15 Likes

Itā€™s kind of scary how much better I feel now. Good thread @Kayo

3 Likes

I love wars, except during the field aid rotation. I HATE FIELD AID. I HATE FIELD AID. I HATE FIELD AID. I HATE FIELD AID. ā€¦deep breaths, better.

19 Likes

Ok

Really, 2-3 a month? I would LOVE 2-3 a month.

I decided after New Years to save the epic hero tokens I get and use them for the next Atlantis pull. Now, some 5-6 weeks later I have exactly ONE. Come the next Atlantis pull I will no doubt have exactly ONE.

That ONE I got from a blue elemental chest, not a titan chest.

And Iā€™ll probably pull yet another wickerman (Namahage).

Oh and I despise Field Aid.

ā€¦

I do feel better :smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes, itā€™s seams the game is unfair.
So many uploadsā€¦
The warā€¦always the same thingā€¦you take good teams for figthā€¦and you have anithyng the colour you donā€™t put to play. For exemple you take 2 greens, 1 red, 1 blue and 1 purpleā€¦you will receive to play many yelowsā€¦always the same ting. Iā€™m tired.
And the titan for us is always the sameā€¦you token 4 green for fight with a blue titanā€¦and forget itā€¦you donā€™t have any green or a few green to match.
Iā€™m unhappy with this game.
And geamsā€¦ahahahahaā€¦more than one year ā€¦and i never take a 5* heroe ā€¦ only in ct 20. So many geams and nothing.

5 Likes

Itā€™s great that you started a new thread to voice these complaints. Iā€™ve never heard of anyone feeling like this before. Youā€™re definitely the first.

14 Likes

Keep on geaminā€™ bro

Come to Alfaā€¦and you will see. Everyone complaints the same.

Come to Alfa+ and you wil see

@zephyr1 can we merge to Vent Thread?

2 Likes

thatā€™s why itā€™s called Empire & PUZZLES

Ohā€¦of course!.. so you can do a puzzle without pieces.!.. so ā€¦ iā€™m dumb

it is you who says it

2 Likes

Yesā€¦i lost my inteligence surching 5* heroes with geamsā€¦more than a year.

Andā€¦ yaā€¦with a tem with 4 heroes 5* and one 4* i do my best.

But of course ā€¦itā€™s better reply like you did, because trying explain some other options is not easy

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe on thisā€¦you shure you playing?

this game is getting more difficult on the board in the Titan you go with 3 heroes of the opposite color and comes little jewelry for the attack when it starts to come the time of fight against Titan is exhausted

2 Likes