I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

So i just go lt to top 100 in trophies using only rainbow teams and nlly heroes more than 6 months old (most well over a year old). Faced many new heroes as i only rerolled matchups with <30 cups. It certainly doesnt take 6 months or a year to level a hero. So this game must be super easy if i can reach top 100 using only useless heroes (and only relying on the heroes themselves, as no tile damage). So is that actually why you are telling people not to play this game? Because its insanely easy?

2 Likes

If that’s sincere question in my experience it takes between 1300-1500 heroes from my tc2, plus ham and mats to level a 5*. If you have all this available when you get a new hero it takes less than an hour. Of course, if you don’t have all these ready it will take more time.

If you are trying to say old heroes are not worth using, I would direct your attention to the excitement that comes around every soul Exchange when people are very excited to get a hero that is older but still useful.

If you are trying to say the newer heroes are better, I would mostly agree with you. But of course they are or no one would pull for them.

If the pace of new heroes makes you enjoy the game less then you may want to take a break from the game.

7 Likes

If you have just put up the post of the day, then

:+1:

2 Likes

I hate this game. I did like 70 pulls in last Covenant and nothing, just yellow and purple HotM. And that was after long streak of not getting featured hero (stupid Anubis, I am looking at you). We’re killing 13* and 14* titans with minimum of those who we let go, yet I didn’t see a 4* AM for a month at least and 3* AM are mostly farmable junk. I used to get more of them when we fought 11*-12* and were forced to let them go. On top, yesterday’s yellow chest gave me scabbard, red book, no EHT no ETT and raid flask. And the less is said about tiles during war, raids and especially tourneys, the better.

At this point, I am really expecting the game to start it making up to me. Especially now that we have to put up with that Alpha Aether nonsense as well.

6 Likes

Same number of pulls, which I did only for that all star covenant selection and I really wanted a Hippo.
Only difference is, I didnt even get a HOTM out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry for your bad luck recently :frowning: hope it turns around soon

2 Likes

I want you to know that you are definitely not alone!
I came to vent that not much has changed since this post with the exception of my spending…less and less lately, nothing that I want to work on sucks!

Then I saw your post @Nightmare2048 and I felt fortunate to have at least gotten a ninja even if it was a duplicate in the last tower. I’m sorry your in such a slump and wish for you only kindness from the portals.
And best of luck to you also @Cerevan_the_Omni

4 Likes

Thank you all. Situation seems to improve because I got some 5* and some 4* AM.

However I am irked by something else and that’s apparently increasing indifference of developers towards this game. The bug from yesterday is great example. Two different and currently active versions had two different versions of featured heroes. And Covenant quest wasn’t included. But it would be fine, everyone makes mistakes (even though if they listened their playerbase they would get warning and would fix it ahead). But today now we have different Rare Quest that we should have, and nothing is done about it, not even some kind of information what SGG intends to do. I wanted telescope and now I have to wait week longer.

But what is biggest proof that devs care less and less about this game are those half-***** costumes for S4 and especially HotM, who need a boost. Shift some number in Excel table for 5 min and call it a day! In most innovative case switch around order of effects! :anger: I swear I am not spending money anymore on these two portals unless they’ll cost something like $1 per 10 pulls. Especially for HotM for which not even that boost is that significant.

So yeah, I got annoyed by this game yesterday, today, and since on Thursday those ‘new’ costumes for S4 will be released, I’ll get a top chance to get irritated again.

2 Likes

Oooh I thought it was odd that Mount Umber appeared this week. Cos my diary recorded Mount Umber for last week too. When it should be Shrikewood this week.

Another glitch.

Bummer for the scope! Hope you get 1 from MV sooner.

1 Like

就是爛遊戲,沒別的話!整個遊戲越來越不好玩,但是遊戲商卻沒有改變,簡單的說就是,這遊戲商是最大的缺點

Maybe, just maybe, if you’re going to put out a bloody two hundred dollar package, you shouldn’t do it on the same day that you completely screw over my entire alliance in a war with completely unusable boards. I have never seen a score this low for our entire alliance. No, I don’t think I’ll be spending money for you to rip me off like that.

But maybe, just maybe, if your entire alliance had all bought that pack then you would all have had great boards

You cant get a happy ending without paying money. No matter how hansome you are big boi. No money no honey

I’m a bit confused. Not one person bought that on my alliance and we comfortably won our war.

Did our opponents somehow spend even less than we did???

What is your happy ending?
Playing in a top 20 Allliance? Thats indeed difficult without spending.

Playing in a top100 alliance?
Thats possible, we have at least two f2p/vc2p player in 7DU.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

I had read ransome.
Somehow it all made sense :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m very sad today, and the game is not making it any better. Usually this is where I escape the world but this game is no longer bringing me excitement I desire. I’m sorry :disappointed:

4 Likes

Aw. So sorry to hear that @L33tVortex12596
If you like you can come and play at being a pirate for a few days! We can try and cheer you up with our pirates ways … and rum! :green_heart: :pirate_flag: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

P.s. not trying to poach … just trying to be kind :green_heart:, as per your example.

4 Likes

I have played once in the last week, i must say this game just isnt holding my attention or enjoyable for me anymore. I found a different style game which im enjoying alot more. Not a match 3.

5 Likes

I really hope this is a joke.