I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

I have seen many anomalies like this, as long as you keep playing and paying, they don’t care!

This post is not attached to the post I was commenting on, nice to see the web page works as well as the game, ie poor at best!

Clearly the developers have no interest in balance, only driving people to drop cash on summons to have a slim hope of getting those unbeatable line ups at the top.

2 Likes

Happy Forumversary @Chero !

3 Likes

I usually skip this thread… But today it resonates more than ever… I need to pare back the time I put in this game… Maybe drop down to a lower level team… Top 250… Just passively ■■■■ around and don’t really care.

3 Likes

First, SG nerfed some heroes then an event. Typical SG.

Participation level was absurdly low. That’s why Zynga nerfed this event.

That’s for 3 stages Rare.

Last CoK, I did 1 Stage Rare: 27203 score, placed 909,829.

2 Likes

It is just a miserable experience struggling in the first two levels of rare… You just know it is only going to get worse from there.

1 Like

It wasn’t tough for me. I went rainbow, no items. I didn’t push for speed.

I didn’t bother to continue after collecting pov points for rare tier.

1 Like

why alliance quest playing system, either CoK or this musketeers become so annoying to be played?

riposte, constant punishment, can’t use specials and items, make the playing system become a torture and time wasting rather than enjoy gaming

3 Likes

My hero academy is broken. About 100 retrains now 0 costumes and 1 Guardian Owl in 2 years.

3 Likes

Finally someone who actually vented. Sadly i agree with all you say

If I hadn;t done that, I would probably have quit long ago

raiding above 2800 cups is pure frustration for me now

and the only reason I remained sane after Musketeers quest, was because I just tried to complete. not compete

same for Tower of Styx

most of my enjoyment these days comes from farming season 1 with weird and hilarious hero combinations, like Vlad and Vollermork

2 Likes

@sleepyhead
I thought it was me lol … recently I have had more fun collecting avatars in the game …

3 Likes

the war passed and lost due to stupidity and many drains at the end…how long can frustration last? :thinking: p.s. generally war is only for fun… loot is nothing)) :triumph:

@JGE high five! Here’s to finding fun where we can lol

2 Likes

@JGE @sleepyhead very true. I just hit the titans and autoplay some s1 lvl or quest. Hardly bother about most of the events.

3 Likes

Why is it when you go up against players who have all the latest top tier heroes, all aethered up, and emblemed, and released only yesterday, that you always get crap boards?

Merry Christmas Devs

4 Likes

LOL had the most ridiculous war hit. was gonna finish off the Duque in wing, then an unwanted cascade triggered Heimdall wing… Heimdall revies C-Marj, Alfrike, Duque, ALL charged, and they wipe out my team

gotta love RNG

6 Likes

Commiserations buddy. That’s why Rush war is my favourite… NOT!

4 Likes