I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Youā€™ll be able to start new topics soon. They make you spend a little time reading and looking around before they let you post new topics.

Just read a few threads, get a feel for the place, and the restriction will lift very fast.

3 Likes

@Ian487, @Brobb this guy is really brand new. His posts got split out of the ā€œForum helpā€ thread to here. Please be gentle.

5 Likes

Sorry if somehow I offended you. My comment was sarcastic, of course some raids are impossible to win. You just have to move over it, thereā€™s not much to itā€¦ Some you win some you loose, that is the idea. Nobody wins all raids. If someone did win all the time they would be a million trophies high by nowā€¦ The raid system is designed so that nobody can break ahead of the crowd, no matter how long they play or what heroes they have. This is why you will never see somebody with 4000 trophies, unless something changes big time!

3 Likes

And @Spaztic_Nerfbags if you come on really strong with strong attacks and hyperbole, itā€™s not too surprising that people are going to pick apart your posts and respond strongly.

I can tell youā€™re upset, but most everyone on here is just a player like you. Yelling and ranting is just going to annoy those around here who love the game.

Iā€™m serious about there being real options besides paying huge money. @Brobb really has spent almost nothing and has an awesome roster. Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be willing to help if you ask for advice rather than just hating on the game.

1 Like

I am as gentle as a butterfly in a baby bjƶrn.

It does occur to me, however, that this thread was specifically started as a venue for venting. Perhaps itā€™s a little inappropriate for me to chortle at even the silliest of vents, in this place.

5 Likes

Remind me not to annoy any butterflies! :laughing:

Thanks for being understanding. My likes are on cooldown, but you get one of the action-edition cooldown likes. :revolving_hearts: Theyā€™re a new line Iā€™m trying out.

4 Likes

wedged into a baby bjƶrn? those things cannot be comfortable based on weight distribution.

now, if you said ergo baby, then you would be super comfy! :wink:

5 Likes

I was totally going to vent here earlier but then the devs saw me whining about never getting any 5 stars and they gave me a 5 star this morning. So now Iā€™m going to vent about them taking away my reason to vent. How dare they give me the one thing that Iā€™ve been hoping and praying for over the past 5 months? What am I going to get outraged about now? Youā€™ve left me no choice, now Iā€™m going to have to go read a news site. Thatā€™s just beyond cruel. :worried:

7 Likes

Venting again. Why canā€™t I contact the developers? Pretty messed up they make a game and the only one to complain to is a bunch of gamers who play the game. What kind of person do you have to be to hide out when players playing your game want to get answers and you wonā€™t let them.

Thanks I didnā€™t see the fine print at the bottom. Wish I knew before I spent gems on food.

1 Like

Sorry. I ran out of posts to say that last night.

Did a 10 pull.
9x3 stars and Kelileā€¦
Starting to get very tired with this game. So many disappointments during the year I have been playing

Tried a bunch of 10 pulls. (3) Got 4 Captain of Diamonds and nothimg else in the Wonderland theme. Actually got nothing but food besides 1 of the Captain of D.

1 Like

They have 4.5M monthly active users of E&P, and like 35 total employees at Small Giant. The math just isnā€™t in favor of them being able to respond to venting posts.

They do read the forums very regularly. Normally they only reply on bugs and issues with the game though.

What would you be hoping to hear from the developers if they were to respond to your posts?

3 Likes

I must tell somethingā€¦thanks empiresā€¦i have got the first one hero taking my chances with gemesā€¦ i receive gemes in s. Valentin days, i pick Joon. Iā€™m happyā€¦at lastā€¦more than a year.
It was a fabolous idea. Thanks.
By

Ps: i Love this game :slight_smile: ā€¦but some timesā€¦ :frowning:

I will save that for the developers who hide behind their screens and laugh at us for not being able to contact them. While suckerfish players try to answer the questions we have.

Hmmmā€¦if I were a developer and read this post, I would be laughing from my super secret lair sipping Finnish espresso, all while feeding my cute little suckerfish. They are very helpful at keeping the tank clean and are quite friendly. Oh, and not answering your query. (Sarcasm implied).

No need for name calling.

3 Likes

My point exactly. You donā€™t even know. You think you are helping because you think you know the game, and you probably do. The developer is using you to stay behind the scenes and count their stacks of hundreds piling up in the back room.

Iā€™m sorry that youā€™re having trouble distinguishing between a genuine willingness to help others in distress and the state of ā€œbeing a suckerfish.ā€

But since you seem more interested in being outraged and snarky than in learning to play, Iā€™ll just wish you best of luck on your quest to demand answers from the devs to your newbie questions.

4 Likes

I do now. Thank you. I guess that should have been in the ridiculous complaints thread.