I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Yes! It’s a different shade of blue than Boril’s… really off… something odd is definitely going on there… Hmmm…

1 Like

It’s a 700 cups difference… is it a revenge fight?

1 Like

Hi,
It mean team 1, for me, defense.
The dot move according to the team used.
I have 6 teams.
Hope it clear things a bit.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re revenging a cup dropper who hit you on their way back up.

5 Likes

Hi,
My only problem is that my offensive teams are weaker then my defence.
A stacking i will go.
Thanks.
Have fun.
Wolf9

1 Like

Of the ten heroes displayed, Gormek’s hair is the only one that can’t be seen

7 Likes

Gormek is taller…

20 inches…

4 Likes

30% of the heroes are only using one eye.

5 Likes

This is super common if you color stack. The good news is, by the time you get to Diamond, even beating teams several hi hundred team power higher is very doable.

3 Likes

Must be a “red’s” thing… like a fashion statement or something…

3 Likes

Yeap, 20 times.
To Kayo, the sun was in their eyes.
To Frenziedeye what about, Boril ang Tigard, (helmets heads) and the bears peoples(fuurs sooft)
Wolf9

Go and attack. Its just a game, At +59 / -2 , you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

I have this problem also. Unfortunately not my only one :frowning:.

1 Like

Hi,
Sure did, but still could not defeat Scarlet and Dominia , the boards were subpar for a yellow stack to say the least.
They would have been good, for whatevers color i skipped. Lol. :laughing:
Thanks.
Have fun.
Wolf9

1 Like

Can’t believe I just found this thread…great idea. OK, my most recent outrage and I was “this close” to deleting the app over it…

2 days ago I went on an offensive raid and saw the most egregious evidence of the game cheating that I’ve seen in a year. I attacked a rainbow team who had a Rigard tank, a Frida wing and I’m not sure of the other 3. I brought a full yellow team with Jackal, Delilah, Guinevere, Poseidon and Vivica. My first move I make one match, then the A.I. takes it’s first turn and the enemy 3/70 Friday ONE SHOTTED my 4/80 3rd talent Guinevere?? No buffs active on the defense as it was the second move of the raid.

Really? Post update the boards are not populating the stack color if you’re an attacker and I’m sorry but there is something really wrong with a 3/70 Frida oneshotting the best tank in the game that is maxed. I’m still playing…but I’ve quit raiding because the raids are broken post-update.

Whew…I feel better now. Thanks !!

I still think there is an issue with the token randomizer. And I don’t think the enemy should gain mana off attacks that there are no colors for. I just lost all six raids because no good matches came out. I make ony one match of three and then the other team gets to attack three times. And they all attack the same hero. Then they gain mana super fast and wipe you out. Finally, I don’t think trophy rewards should be based on the difference between you and the opponent. It should be based on the team power. Because if you have say 1500 trophies, and the other guy has 1700, but your team power is 3400 and his is only 3000, you shouldn’t be winning 50 trophies just because you have less. That’s bullshit.

1 Like

And how would you then match up for raids?

1 Like

What?

20 purple weird heroes

1 Like

I regularly fight using a mono purple team.
With Panther, Khiona and now Seshat as the foundation, Mokarr would happily replace Quintus. (I alternate Bosswolf and Quintus depending on how many AOE the enemy has)

There must be some misunderstanding… How exactly did Frida, which is average and by no means a sniper got charged on the first AI turn and one-shot any hero higher than a 3*?

1 Like

Cookie Settings