I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

3 Likes

GHF - every post I’ve ever seen by you is rant about SG’s greed.
If you’re not enjoying the game, do something more enjoyable, or at least come up with some fresh material

6 Likes

I plenty agree with you Gmusdoj.

He should spend more time with his family, kids, etc… why to spend so much time criticising SG? This is a company searching for profit like all the others.

He should just leave the game

2 Likes

I will always say what I think is wrong.
Many may have contrary ideas, and respect.
I speak from what I see in my game, sad, 3 years of play, and every day it gets worse, it gives less and if you want to evolve you have to buy more.
Reduce gold coins, reduce items, reduce keys, increase buy offers, increase heroes, increase troops, but it’s all RNJ.low, weak, manipulated.
Be happy because I give up this sad forum where all the selfish defend and the poor criticize.

By the way, how do I delete the account here on the forum?

Nobody wrote that you’re not allowed to point out anything. You’re free to speak as you wish. As are all the others.
Therefore nobody needs to be blamed or be titled as somebody or something.

That’s not how discussions work. (That you introduced)

That aside, if you summarise those 3 y of playing, is it really that bad and getting even more bad every day ? If so than it’s a waste of time don’t you think? If I’d do something like working in a store (which I personally am not the right person for) for some years and I’d experience no fulfilment or joy than I should change something right ?

Not trying to say no to you, just trying to get you’re point.

Edit:

I hate to be that guy but I like the offers. Even if you increased loot drop %, I would still move too slowly. When they just sell you 4* ascension items and you have 3-4 heroes of that color waiting for mats, it’s incredibly helpful. I hope they sell more, otherwise I will pull back from the game because I have way too many 5*s to level. What’s the point of spending money on pulls if I can’t even use the heroes?

Empires and Puzzles is a great game!
I was very excited when I first discovered it. I never realized that my excitement will be dampened in a slow and masterful way.

I stopped playing this game actively a few weeks ago.
Then I checked my emails and I saw some from the forum. So I decided to pay you a visit.
What a better place to share my observations than this topic?

After countless of hours spent in this game, tirelessly grinding and hoping for years to help my alliance climb up the leaderboard - I simply realized that skill and hard work won’t take you far - just like in real life.
A game trying to suck you dry leaving you with almost nothing in return. A game that makes you feel that you have accomplished nothing for all those years.

I needed a break and I decided that I won’t be joining this running wheel again.

I feel now refreshed. Almost like a detox from a bad habit.
I have so much more free time to spend on productive and valued by others activities.
I have more energy and overall quality of life satisfaction.
I am free of doing meaningless quests, tournaments, wars, farming, upgrading, or waiting for the luck to visit me with a chance of 1.3% or whatever.
I haven’t deleted it yet. But it’s grip becomes weaker each day. It is like looking back at a bad experience and telling yourself - “Never again!”. Keeping the game installed makes me feel stronger, a reminder that a game should have a start and an end. I have to free some space - eventually.

The worst part is leaving your friends behind, but I really hope that they will break this futile cycle on their own terms. And I really hope - someday - you do so too.

Of course I wish all the best to the Empires and Puzzles team too. Thank you for keeping me engaged for such a long time. Job well done!

9 Likes

That’s a very mature look back at the game and reflection on life! Wishing you the best!

I do not disagree with the sale, and I fully agree with those who make their money what they understand. I do disagree with how spoils, titans, chests, wars are won.
What’s the point of creating new items if the most likely is never to win?
What’s the point of attacking titan when ascension items aren’t earned?
Since these new promotions for paid ascension items appeared, items have decreased in loot.

1 Like

Using the free time I get back from not playing E&P like…

4 Likes

I have been playing the game for 2 years and something, I have given enough money to make a team as strong as I can. But for so long I have not received anything. It is not possible for him to give me anything, a good player after so much money and so much summons. I see my friends in the team and they have given five times the money from me but they have made at least 3-4 good teams, with good players. Yesterday I made another purchase the 10 summon Valhalla with 3000 diamonds almost 33 € and again nothing. the last purchase I made. for so long I have put the game on friends poles, I have invited a lot of people. now I will do the exact opposite … I will tell them what exactly is happening and that if you do not give too much money you will not get anything. Too bad because I like the game very much, and in the team I am the same, but I will show them and tell them the reality. You are unacceptable.

3 Likes

I’m not convinced that is true at all. I spend but not too much (definitely not nearly as much as some other players). The only time I’ll actually buy ascension items are during seasonal events, so 4 times a year when you get 1k gems + 4* ascension may. That said, may drops have their spurts. In the last 2 - 3 weeks I’ve gotten 4 4* mats from MV alone. Our last 14* titan dropped rings and the bonus tabard for me.

So, I think you’re exaggerating a bit. I think that because you don’t spend for whatever your reason is (which is totally fine), you’re not happy because those that do spend are moving along at a much quicker pace than you are. It’s not other peoples’ fault that you don’t spend and those that do spend should definitely be advancing faster than you by a lot. After all, it’s a business. Their sole purpose is to make profits.

They do sell more. Open up the shop and spend away. There has to be a balance somewhere. Even grocery stores have limits on what’s in stock.

@Dyna49 Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. My statement was purely selfish. On a large scale, these items have to be rare and things have to move slowly. You’re right, that’s the balance. it’s just frustrating to me because I just want to be able to use my heroes. That’s all. I just have to be more patient is the bottom line.

Sure, I understand where you’re coming from. You choose to spend the money to pull for the heroes you want but mats don’t come that easy even with the offers. Others don’t spend the money to pull heroes yet some complain about having a pile of mats they have and no one to use them on. There’ll be an extreme to both sides at any given time. But There definitely needs to be a balance. Good luck with the mat hunt though!

1 Like

My vent for the day:

Fought a Sif tank. My move formed a blue diamond that popped itself, and my team died to riposte damage and a stupid Morel special. Bah!

Ok, rant over

7 Likes

I decided to make one more attempt at season 3 portal for another Alfrike. Two Tyrs and Joon are from today’s haul. No need to write a big rant I’ll let this picture of my season 3 five stars speak for itself.

2 Likes

Bummer, only gave you a like in solidarity of your pain.

Tyr needs a buff. He’s like a soft purring kitty now. When he gets a buff, you can decide whether you still want to exchange him for someone else in SE, assuming there is a decent selection.

2 Likes