I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

I don’t care much about the cup either. Diamond and platinum arena loots difference is minimal.
But I try to get back to diamond arena for the raid chest as the odds of getting those non-farmable ascension materials in diamond arena is higher.

4 Likes

Well done on providing a brilliant excellent game, but it becoming a hassle, you going down the same road as Mafia Wars!!! Becoming money hungry and charging ridiculous amount of money to gain something!!! Why offer free to play if you can’t progress like the " whales" The new mystic vision is an example, why have it now every 8 hours but the loot is also halved? YOU get paid per view!!! Thus you will be getting more views = more income!!! And viewers gets the same ridiculous loot? So the latest version Update fixed some bugs? AWESOME!! Because Proteus special skill had no effect on Onatel? I have and use Proteus , encountered Onatel alot and how was I screwed out of victories because of YOUR slip up? You expect World Class money ( up to the point of extortion) but you deliver a broken product. I just have to make peace that I was negatively affected by someone’s mess up!! In my work environment if a developer buggers up and it affect clients, someone gets a hiding… As a paying player I must just make peace that I am paying for a broken product. I run two accounts 1 is P2P and 1 F2P. I can see how the paid one is benefitted from spending money!!! What’s up with the new update, did some one mess up somewhere again. Raids has gone to crap!! Both my accounts are now suddenly having a loss raid of 82% BOTH!!! That’s based on the last 60 raids each!!! What’s up???

I am sorry that I did not read your whole post. I struggle with long paragraphs.

They have stated that the loot is NOT half. It is slightly higher than half AND emblems are added. Good deal for both parties.

Edit: if you can’t enjoy this game, I hope you can find one that you do.

4 Likes

I’ve found the MV rewards to be BETTER now. I’ve received 2 ETT’s and several emblems along with the standard 5 gems and bear banners. I’ve even had a pair of fine gloves drop too.
Maybe give it a chance for RNG to roll your way. I haven’t seen less rewards at all…yet. Hopefully it stays that way. But I could just be on an upswing of luck, it’s been pretty crappy as of late. So maybe RNGesus is just taking pity on me?
Good Luck!! I hope you have a run of Good rewards!!!

P.S I’ll throw in 1 free blood sacrifice, do you prefer Rabbit or Goat?

2 Likes

Hello,
Extortion, might be too strong of a word imo.
Just started 4+ months ago, did spend a whopping $50 the first 2 weeks, did get some goods, was happy.
Now my budget is an amazing $20 a month for my regular acct. $10 for my atl.
The mistic was never all that to start with, im getting better stuff filling a monster chest, but i did get some 4* asc items( 1 every 3 to 4 weeks average) now they added emblems, i think it is ok.
I’m only stockpiling them now.
What do i get for all that money, well
1 just cleared rare and epic levels on wonderland with my regular acct, i was surprised and had fun!
I got 3 5* HOTM can’t really do much with them, but they’re there for when I’m ready.
2 just cleared rare and crashed and burned at level 7 epic on wonderland with my alt acct, did better then expected and was fun!
In other words I’m having fun for a little money far from what i wouls consider extortion.
How many products now days come out and are recalled on a regular basis, because of defects? Do you get compensation for the inconveniences?
My rant.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @Wolf9, I think we both started around the same time. I may have been a month or two ahead of you? Anyway, same here. I started out spending a bunch, which it turned out was a mistake. I had heroes that I had no chance of leveling. I’m now around 30-50$ a month (otherwise the wife would seriously cut my throat while I slept) and am having a lot of fun.
If I get lucky, like the last Atlantis Rising my first coin pull netted me Hel, then it’s awesome!! If I’m unlucky, which is the majority of the time, hey 6 Gobblers, then ehh…who cares, it happens. Then out of the blue I’m getting 4* ascension items out of Mystic Vision of all places? BONUS, 30 second commercial netted me needed AM’s!!!
I’ve set my expectations low, and I’m a much happier player. I don’t care about being top 100, 1000, 10,000. I’m here for the fun and camaraderie. It’s my de-dressing game for after (and during…:shushing_face:) work. Glad to see you are doing so well. I just finished the 3rd tier of Trials of Serenity without a healer and a TP of 3100!!! Talk about good boards!! This alone made my day as I NEEDED those emblems!
Good Luck in the future my friend, I’ll catch you around the forums :+1:

3 Likes

Hello,
I started at the end of feb 19.
I was in the same boat, 17 4s and nowhere to go, plus my first Hotm Frida.
I really like AR fun to play, great loot amount, ok summons, Triton ×2, Melia ×3 Gil and 2 other 3
Low expectations = no disappointments and good surprises, my way of playing.
On wonderland i only did 2 summon the first i can’t remenber feed him right away, the one from this morning, locked and ready to load soon Melancor!
As far as the trials most i cant even start because i average 1 or 2 heroes useable, the last one i had 5 3*s maxed so cleared the 2 levels, next time i will be at or above 30 to get to the third.
Thank you the same to you.
Have fun.
Wolf9

3 Likes

Yup I pulled Musashi and Kiril as my 1st 2 summons. Then 3 Frida’s on my 1st ever Atlantis portal, plus a bunch of great 4*. Had myself in an AM hole!!

3 Likes

Hello! Hey, is this the venting thread? Am I in the right place?
I don’t get this anymore… I need venting… every day I fight these fancy 5* defenses with HOTM and event heroes and lots of emblems that give me less than 30 cups… my defense sucks big time, two 5* and three 4*, no emblems on the 5* and I’m holding in diamond, most days over 2500, no trouble… how the hell can such fancy defenses be so low on cups… How comes I never get to fight a defense that is about the same strength as mine and still give me at least 30 cups… because I fight lots of full 5* defenses that give me 10 or 15 cups… it’s not easy fighting Onatels, Kunchens, Agirs and Gravemakers with 4* heroes… And how about that Kunchen? Isn’t he suposed to be slow mana? How the hell does he charge five times in one battle? Beats me…

1 Like

Sounds more like bragging as compared to venting. :rofl:

No man, it’s not bragging. Really, I just fought Liana, Kunchen, Onatel, Horghall, Rumplestillskin, all of them emblemed using Rigard, Boldtusk, Proteus, Wilbur, Sabina… there is no ballance to that fight… but it’s the only way to get cups… if I attack lesser teams for 10 cups, they will come after me and take 50 in return… so I’m bound to fighting this kind of monsters everyday to fill the chest and keep in diamond… I’d like fighting someone my own size from time to time… and that Kunchen really charged up 5 times…

4 Likes

Go back to Platinum and relax a bit :smirk:

Quintus tanks are supposed to be bad and easy to kill. But I’ve just lost against him twice… this is so depressing :sob:
it’s those emblems they make the game really harder :confused:

Same for me. I guess this is what we get with an unbalanced matchmaking in raids that only takes in consideration cups and not heroes. I have only 3 leggendaries maxed but yeah i usually use 4* to fight fully maxed 5* teams with emblems. Its hard but it is what it is. Yesterday i put down a team with 2 maxed GMs Lianna Magni and another one i dont remember who it was, all with 5 and 6 nods. Its rewarding but how many d@mns…
Ps: yeah Kunchen really acts almost like an average mana sometimes.

3 Likes

Raid was based on the number cups. Regardless of legendary, epic or even rare heroes.
We usually face others within 300 cup range. More or less.
Me too has the same issue. Its hard to stay in diamond arena with only two 5 * where we usually fight against a fully emblem’ed 5 * team.
The only way is stacking 3 - 2 or more.
Then again, its just a game. Win some lose some. Just enjoy it.

3 Likes

Hi,
Look at this and tell me what’s odd.

No complaints.
Have fun.
Wolf9

1 Like

The blue dot with a slide under Boril?

3 Likes

Yes! It’s a different shade of blue than Boril’s… really off… something odd is definitely going on there… Hmmm…

1 Like

It’s a 700 cups difference… is it a revenge fight?

1 Like

Hi,
It mean team 1, for me, defense.
The dot move according to the team used.
I have 6 teams.
Hope it clear things a bit.
Have fun.
Wolf9

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re revenging a cup dropper who hit you on their way back up.

5 Likes