I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

SGG tested it and they okayed it…

Beta testers are simply victims of the cross fire.

4 Likes

Find the best strategy with your available heroes to counter that trio (GM telly vela) and you’ll be fine

Who cried about Jean Francois ? I dont thubk abyine did it ,what are this urban legends?!

I dont think i will be fine and if you are a beta tester u shoukd have noticed already

Telluria has minions dear beta testers ,and paladin class aswell ,think about it

There’s an entire thread dedicated to buffing Jean: Buff Jean-Francois (Feb 2020 Hotm)

This thread pre-release got so heated on his balance change as well (606 burn 4 turns -> 303 burn 2 turns) that it also had to get closed temporarily: 🧪 Early Information on the February 2020 HOTM (Jean-François)

2 Likes

OK so the nerf telluria thread had like 1k posts/comments and around 20 votes… From what I recall…
Guess I’m not alone…
Anyway this was about beta testers nerfing/buffing heroes now telly now flank…
I found a strategy to beat telluria… Yes I lose more to her than any other tank…
But I like it… Or is suppose to have 100% win rate every raid?
I made my point clear I think enjoy the game!
Enjoy telluria tanks

Jean francois was never a dope hero so who started it dosent understand anything about the Game

Rfm do u check the guys that have telluria tank on game ??? What trophes they r at ??? Is the first time that thjs happens

Imagine what she can do on wars !!!

We don’t really have to imagine. @Rfm already stated facing 23 Telluria tanks in war

1 Like

Than let rfm post just 6 normal raids on row against telluria 4500+ POWER TEAM not asking for more ,next time he can be nuce and share his war hits aswell especialy during healinf aid :slight_smile:

Or whoever ellse just share 6 hits on row against telluria

@DaveCozy you too 6 raids on row against telluria tank 4500+ pt im not aski g for 4600+ hust 4500+

It’s not…
It happened with Guinevere…
It happened with (lol) aegir…
It happened with kunchen…
It happened with ursena…
Tanks are suppose to be tanks…

1 Like

No it didnt ,thats just your imagibation dear friend

As i said whoever posted those threads dosent ubderstand anythung about the game

Focus on tbe topic and acceot the challenge

Here is the battlefield…

You’re right…
I don’t know anything about the game.
You can blame me. I unilaterally decided to make Telluria have all these features.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings