I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

I think you asked three…

In any case

I can answer this one, though, no beta tester has ever nerfed a hero. All decisions are made by small Giant :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Beta testers can nerf/buff an hero?
Zeline was nerfed twice after released in live game… So she pass with an OK from Thoose beta testers…
I would love to meet one of Thoose beta testers that way I would buff the heroes I have and nerf the ones I don’t…
Seeya

2 Likes

I asked only once ,and u were faster than me lol

Leave the topic there please i wanna see what other players thinks too ,thank u

There was a nerf telluria one already…

Read this thread to know what people think…no reason to reinvent the haterade wheel

It’s a duplicate and I don’t tolerate threads that lead to attacks on beta players, even if they are well intentioned :man_shrugging:t3:

There are already several threads on Telluria if you want to discuss that hero :+1:

2 Likes

U r being riduculous as beta tester and as a person too ,that was a retoric question…but looks like you were ok with tellurias actual stats lol

I cant create any new post on this forum because someone will be there eitger merge it or either close it

I am… Just had a war against 23 tellys flanked by 21 velas went 5/6 so I think she is hard but if you know how to face her she’s doable…
And don’t tell me about boards because with Thoose bad boards it doesn’t really matter the tank you won’t win anyway…

Tell me im stupid how ? Getting 5 grazuls or 5 jean francois ?!

Nope 0 grazul 0zimkitha 1 JF…
5 costume rigard
2 hansel
2 gretel
Vivica
Aeron
And timing…

1 Like

R u serious ? Think better than

What alliance are u part off?

You can see it in my profile…

You are very welcome to create threads that neither breach the forum rules or duplicate current posts.

2 Likes

What boards you got ? Cause my boards usually cant make 9 tiles for my stacking color and not making 11-12 with 34% decrease

I get 35 stones each board FYI
I attack 3/2 or 3-1-1 or 2-2-1 focusing more on my heroes sinergies(against selected target)… Because against telluria I know she will fire 8 out 10 times…
That’s why Hansel gretel merlin cleansers and nenemy dispeller are needed

1 Like

Post some raids on row against her ,than everything will be easuer to explain

Its not telluria tbe main problem but telluria paired with the best flanks of the game…infinite reasons why a green tank with her stats should have not been released