I'm looking to join a new alliance

Hi Teejay,

I joined one, but I’m not sure I’m going to stick there. I may want to join yours, but before deciding, I’d like to know a bit more about if/how you coordinate War attacks, and if/how you decide when to let a titan go, or use flasks and battle items to kill it when it’s close. Those are the sorts of organizational things I’m hoping to benefit from when I pick the alliance that I’m going to stick with. (I would gladly be the one to organize such things myself if I had more time in my life; but since I don’t, I’m hoping to find an alliance with leaders who do!) Thanks!

Hi ChoppedLiver,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the thorough and thoughtful response!

It does sound like the general mentality of your group is in line with what I want. However, I’m currently feeling a little “greedy,” in that I’m trying to find that in a group that’s consistently beating 8*/9* titans (or perhaps even higher), rather than 6*/7*. That’s a bit contrary to my initial post above, but after putting a bit more thought into it, I think it would be better (for me, anyway) to ride the coattails of stronger players, so that even when I’m not one of the top titan scorers, I’ll still get loot tier IX at a minimum.

That being said, it’s entirely possible that I don’t find such a situation. As such, before I seriously consider joining your group, I’d like to know a bit more about if/how you coordinate War attacks, and if/how you collectively decide when to let a titan go (vs. using flasks and battle items to kill it when it’s close). Those are the sorts of organizational things I’m hoping to benefit from when I pick the alliance that I’m going to stick with. (I would gladly be the one to organize such things myself if I had more time in my life; but since I don’t, I’m hoping to find an alliance with leaders who do!) Thanks!

Hi DoctorSteven,

You sucked me in with the Simpsons reference! LOL.

Anyway, as I’ve said in a couple other replies above, I’ve joined an alliance, but I’m not sure I’m going to stick there. Before I seriously consider joining your group, I’d like to know a bit more about if/how you coordinate War attacks, and if/how you collectively decide when to let a titan go (vs. using flasks and battle items to kill it when it’s close). Those are the sorts of organizational things I’m hoping to benefit from when I pick the alliance that I’m going to stick with. (I would gladly be the one to organize such things myself if I had more time in my life; but since I don’t, I’m hoping to find an alliance with leaders who do!) Thanks!

Hi Ortega,

I’ve joined an alliance, but I’m not sure I’m going to stick there. before I seriously consider joining your group, I’d like to know a bit more about if/how you coordinate War attacks, and if/how you collectively decide when to let a titan go (vs. using flasks and battle items to kill it when it’s close). Those are the sorts of organizational things I’m hoping to benefit from when I pick the alliance that I’m going to stick with. (I would gladly be the one to organize such things myself if I had more time in my life; but since I don’t, I’m hoping to find an alliance with leaders who do!) Thanks!

I know your pain… I’m trying to find organised one for myself (check my last topic), because I just WANT to taste fully organised wars even while I don’t have 4000 team power yet :smiley:

I’m open for opening my own, but I must say, us two are the only one who are asking such questions that I’ve seen so far in forum.

If you decide you want to try to build something, let me know. I haven’t completely abandoned the idea, but hitting titan alone wasn’t that fun after third one :frowning:

I’ve joined an alliance, but I’m not sure I’m going to stick there. Before I seriously consider joining your group, I’d like to know a bit more about if/how you coordinate War attacks, and if/how you collectively decide when to let a titan go (vs. using flasks and battle items to kill it when it’s close). Those are the sorts of organizational things I’m hoping to benefit from when I pick the alliance that I’m going to stick with. (I would gladly be the one to organize such things myself if I had more time in my life; but since I don’t, I’m hoping to find an alliance with leaders who do!) Thanks!

Hi Greg,

In general, our war strategy has been for each team to use their strongest teams to kill the strongest teams they think they can kill in the initial attacks. After that, we try to give advice to each other as to who to attack and alert each other to weakened teams that can be finished off by a weaker team. Also, our co-leader will review everyone’s defense team and give advice before each war. Currently, we have noticed that many teams our using a strategy of always having the center defense hero be the same color (usually red) and are considering both counter-strategies and whether we should adopt a similar strategy. Our current record is 22-7.

For Titans, we have found that after the initial wave, we generally are able to hit about 100K per hour. The leader and co-leader will at a certain point either ask people to try to use items to finish off a titan on the brink or conversely tell people not to attack the titan and to save their flasks for the next one.

On a general level, there is a good amount of back and forth and advice on which heroes to use ascension items on and use for various purposes as well as advice on how to attack in events, etc.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

DoctorSteven

We don’t use flasks unless told to. We coordinated very well. We have a war planner and hes amazing. We’ve only lost 2 wars…we communicate well and have fun

What is your level?..

Join us you’ll be glad you did

Hi gregschen,

Sure, happy to provide more info.

We have an alliance guide that sets out the rules and expectations around how how we do most things within the alliance. If you look us up in our description you should hopefully get a sense of our approach and what we’re about.

In terms of war attacks, our strategy is pretty straight forward. We coordinate attacks via chat as we’re located across different timezones and we try to get our more powerful members to attack stronger heroes on the opposition side. It gives our less powerful teams more opportunity to contribute where they can. I’m not really focused on personal score during war, its the end result that counts so I’m often punching holes in opposition teams that one of my alliance teammates in our clean up crew can take care of easily :slight_smile:

In terms of titans, we really HATE letting them go! We’ve chased down every rare so far (last was an 8*) and we monitor titan progress pretty closely (rule of thumb, any higher than 150k per hour and we start to call out for hits) and we coordinate hits/flasks towards the end based on who’s around (timezone thing!). We monitor titan progress and call out at half way through if it’s looking like we need more activity. We’ll let a titan go if it gets greater than 300k per hour remaining, but generally if it’s within a few hours to go and it looks doable we’ll chase it down. We have some big hitters and recently took one down with over 300K to go in the final hour :slight_smile:

Generally we leave it up to the individual as to what battle items they use, but we try to call out useful items and strategy for certain titans where possible. (eg antidotes/banners, hero combos for tougher titans). We also try to encourage everyone to level Wu Kong! I’ve had one member almost double their output on titans based on levelling wu and strategy we discuss in chat.

With the timezones, a lot of our members are US based but others are from abroad (I’m Australia based) so it gives us pretty good coverage across the titan and war.

We also have a line group, but not everyone uses it. One of our members posts screenshots of titan/war results so that we can track participation and call out people who might be inactive. We’re pretty flexible with absences if we know in advance and particularly for members with a good track record. We’ve had to let a few inactive members go recently hence the opening!

Not sure what else to mention - our general philosophy is to have fun and to work together as a team and those who have joined our alliance have stayed on. We have plenty of members who have been with us for over 300 days now.

Our alliance is open so feel free to drop in and check us out. Good luck with whoever you choose!

Cheers, Teejay

Hey Doc. Sorry, again, but I joined a new one last night, before seeing this message, and I’m actually pretty happy with my latest pick. Best of luck!

Hi Chaos. Sorry, again, but I joined a new one last night, before seeing these messages, and I’m actually pretty happy with my latest pick. Best of luck!

Hi Teejay. Sorry, again, but I joined a new one last night, before seeing these messages, and I’m actually pretty happy with my latest pick. Best of luck!