I'm Looking for something more competitive

Hey everyone, I’ve been bouncing around from alliance to alliance now for awhile trying to find a place to call home. I know I want an alliance that takes war seriously and is competitive. I don’t want an alliance that allows missed flags or non participation on titan. I don’t use Line but I am on discord, but I’m hoping for an alliance that is chatty and fun in game so that it doesn’t get boring. Also looking for something that stays full and doesn’t have a ton of turnover.

I am level 73, been playing for 2 1/2 years. 41 maxed 5 stars and 29 have talents. Another 60 5’s at 3.70 I fight mono 100% of the time and generally put up 300k on titans. But I’ve only really fought 11’s and below consistently. Current defense team is 4558

Does this alliance exist and have room for 1?

1 Like

You’ll be inundated with offers I am sure. My home alliance, The Incognitos has a Waiting List which you’d be welcome to join.

I’ll tag some friends who can help you out with a more immediate solution. GL

@Math4lyfe @Timber @MuadDib

4 Likes

This is your lucky day! Assassins Inc has one open spot currently. We are pretty much what you describe that you are looking for.

We are an adult group of people from around the globe. The chat is active and we take the game seriously even though we do understand that real life is a thing. We do not allowed missed war flags and hit 10-11* titans.

Check us out!

Give TBD: Part Deux a try.

Discord: yates1876#8606

2 Likes

My suggestion to you is that for your level only look for an alliance that is hitting 14* titans. It’s not a huge leap in difficulty from 11s to 14s and as long as you hit b tier you will get a 4* mat once a week (at least that is my own personal experience. Individual user experience may vary). I made the leap to 14s when I was a considerably lower level than you so you will be more than capable.

Theres a number of great alliances that will be a good fit, including Phoenix Empire (top 10 this week, 14* titans, coordinated but not overly directed war strategy, good in-game chat, line recommended but not mandatory) but most will need you to go on a waiting list for some time. Reach out to @MuadDib if you want to get on the waiting list for Phoenix Empire

3 Likes

How do i get on your waiting list?

1 Like

Hi there. I might interest you in one of the Grizzly Nation family alliances. Hit me up in discord (id Enigmaticaxioms#1974) and depending on your heroes and troops we can accommodate you in the main alliance (Grizzly Nation Top 100 Alliance "Grizzly Nation" Looking for an Awesome Team Player - #29 by Purpeyes) or our sister alliance (Grizzly Den Grizzly Den 12/13* titans, growing fast!). We’ve been consistently in the top 50 and never let a titan escape. Missing war flags in not acceptable and all of this is done while maintaining a fun and friendly environment. Our experienced players are available and willing to help others grow to enjoy the game more.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

I tried searching your name in discord and came up with nothing

Hi!! Check out the 7 days family of alliances!!

We have a family of 6 competitive top 100 alliances with one “up and coming” training alliance!

1 Like

Sounds like a perfect fit for us., The 7empest. We take war seriously, boot if all flags not used. But we are a friendly chatty alliance. Check us out!

Hey @murph393, if you are looking for a permanent home with an alliance that will help you push your gameplay to the next level, then Phoenix Empire would be happy to have you join their ranks.

We are currently on waitlist, however there are spots available within our alliance family until a vacancy opens.
We all use Line mostly to coordinate and share resources between our 5 families, so if you have a chance to get Line, that would be highly beneficial in tapping into the wealth of knowledge available there.

If joining the Phoenixes on a waitlist is something you’d consider, please search for Knights of the Phoenix in game and request a join.

Thanks @Sarah2 :kiwi_fruit: & @Homaclese for the shout out !

1 Like

Check out Mighty Insurrectionists. Use discord, mostly 14* titans, war is chatty and good coordination.

1 Like

Like @Guvnor said, seven days could be a great fit. Please check us out and feel free to reach out. I can help connect you to the right alliance.

Check us out on our discord channel. There are lots of free resources there and friendly people to help you.

Discord

Join the Seven Days Gaming Discord Server!

Check out the Seven Days Gaming community on Discord - hang out with 2,651 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

2 Likes

Sweet, i jumped in there. I see there is an application. I am not sure which alliance to choose though…should i just pick any?

1 Like

Hmm, maybe I can look you up instead if I have your id?

@murph393, contact me in line

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/crew-knights-16-spots-open-can-you-do-100k-damage-on-any-killed-titan-line-boolz-san-join-the-family-knights-a-helping-family-for-all-alliances/183926/582

If you’re still looking please give Crew Raiders a try, you can look me up in Line.

We are a competitive bunch of folks looking for like-minded individuals. Come give us a look, come visit, stay awhile. Hope to see you there!

Alliance : Silent Implosion
Line ID : Toya_76