I'm looking for an active 25+ ppl alliance. I'm 2200+ trophies, 4500bp main team

Crew-Raiders; 14* titans, war strategy, chatty and fun alliance, contact david_kick in Line.

1 Like

Ithilien Alliance, 9 - 10* titans, no rules for war except “use your flags”, old as the game it self, levels 20 to 80, but about 60 average, mostly c2p / f2p, friendly, english speacking, no rules, nondrama, no BS, just play for fun.

1 Like

Hi Berry 24. Please check out Yaba Daba Do Crew before making any decisions. We have a strong core of members who have been in the alliance for almost 2 years and this is reflected in their profiles. I mention this because it shows stability and a lack of drama. We have 2 line groups, one for fun and most of us use hero plan. We hit titans and use war flags although a few of our members have opted out.
Please come by anytime and stay for as long as you are happy.

2 Likes

Hi Berry24

My alliance is a bit under your requirement. We have just 23 members, mixture of new and experienced members.

ALLIANCE FACT

Alliance name : ronin***
Leader : Fransis
Members: 23/30
Current Alliance score: 102969
Current member Level range: 8-75
Titan : 6 to 7 :star: and We use hapoons occasionally.
War strategy : NONE. Just use your strongest team and attack similar TP enemy. Do not waste your flags with too strong opponent. Use all flags.

Have a look if we are the place for you.

Thanks

Just piping up to say I love the alliance name!

2 Likes

Lone Alaskans has a spot for you(four actually). We have 26 members currently and almost all of us have been together for 2-3 years. We look for reasons to keep members, not chase them away. We’re really laid back, but have plenty of chat if you wish to participate. We try to use all war flags every war. Participating in the wars is up to the individual player. We have one war team that is 4700+ team power, 3 that are 4600+, most are high 4500s, six that are below 4300. Because we use every flag every war we’re filling those war chests quite frequently.

We’re currently getting every 10* titan and we had to flask to get the last 11* Blue Rare one. But with a few more players we should be able to get those pesky 11* rares without flasking. Our alliance was ranked about 2500 on the last mythic titan.

Currently the name of the alliance is LoEN Alaskans to tribute our war enemies name. It will go back to Lone Alaskans after the war tomorrow. We have line and most members are on it, although it isn’t required. My line id is: turbolover22

1 Like

Hello Berry!

There’s 26 of us in Mountaineer WV, and from what you’re saying, that coule be a good fit. Active and competitive, yet friendly and casual international group of people. Would really enjoy to have 1 more dedicated player (actually 4, but step by step). If previous invitations did not work for whatever reason, we would be happy to get to know you better and see if it would be a good match. There’s Discord for off-game communication, and if you need more information about the alliance, you can find me on Line, id: Slobix

Have a good day and great gaming, cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Te invito a unirte a L@s BIRRAS, titanes de 10-11, actualmente somos 25 porque varios miembros estan de vacaciones, pero dentro de poco se reincorporaran.

Te esperamos!

Bonjour ,Berry actuelkement sur du titan 11* ,apres gda nous aurrons 4 places de dispo ,certain nouveau trouvent sois pas leur places sois titan trop haut pour eux ,mon line bisou0104 ,si tu veux plus information ,nous avons un groupe pour l’alliance avec les joueurs actuelle et certains anciens parti taper titan plus gros voila au plaisir …notre recherche est joueur actif titan et gda frappe obligatoire si tu coches comme partout je pense …je t’attend donc sur line je te dirais ce que tu veux savoir ,le nom de notre alliance ,score gda et titi

Hi Berry24,

Rise Against have 10* titans and blue tanks for war (we do change this occasionally). We currently have 25 members with tp ranging from 3800 to 4600. The minimum titan requirements are either 80k damage or 5 hits.

War strategy: defeat the weakest 6-8 teams and again once they respawn. This secures easy points. Heavy hitters should keep their flags for a reset at 12hrs on the war clock, while others help with cleanup. Probably get a 2nd reset as long as we have enough flags.

I know you’ll get lots of offers from other amazing alliances. I hope you consider us too.

Thanks, Charles (line ID: charles-p )

1 Like

As Grubby says, give Assassins Inc a go!

More info about us can be found here, I believe you would be a great addition!

I’m sure you will be happy with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Berry24,

Sorry to hear that things with your current alliance aren’t working out. But their loss could be our gain.

I’ma the alliance leader for Path of Daggers - an alliance of players from across the globe that’s focuses on being a place where people can come and enjoy E&P and be themselves. We are a supportive group who expect each other to:

• Hit the Titan

• Use their war flags

• Be a fun engaged person when you participate in chat

• help members who have questions with your experience / advice

Currently running green war tanks, and taking out 8*-10* titans.

Considering some of the other alliances posting here, I expect we may be a little too low for you. But if you’re looking for an alliance with great people who enjoy playing and hanging out, you might want to check us out.

Hope you find a good fit!

1 Like

[OP] is nice seeing this thread fill up, it could be in my interest to leave it an extra couple days before i make an informed decision. Thank you everyone that has posted and feel free to contribute if u haven’t posted yet.

I’ll be in touch to those that are of interest to me as I think I have a couple extra questions to ask before i make my choice. There has been a lot of good info left thou currently from people which has made it a lot easier for me to decide on which ones peak my interest.

I’ll likely add a post again in this thread once im nearing my decision and/or once i’ve decided on a team. Just so the thread doesn’t get more people adding to it needlessly. Thanks everyone for the posts again.

edit: just some key points to mention if i didnt in the original post: english language alliance, offline comms like line, discord etc i would like.

4 Likes

We (Assassins Inc) have Line, English speaking, chatty people that chip in with advice, we have the wise goat bot in Line which is super helpful (can explain more if you haven’t seen it before). Tanks for war are voted on to decide which is best for the whole group. we have a war stratergy and a good spread of members from across the globe so there is pretty much always someone online.

Give me a message if you want any more info mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

May as well chuck hat into the proverbial ring. Or are they both proverbial? :thinking:

Anyway… you might want to check us out at Fusion Fighters (led by Erazer).
We sound similar to what you’re looking for.
More info on the recruitment thread.

1 Like

Salut Berry24 la team chivas fr serait ravie de te compter parmi c’est membre. Viens nous voir et peut-être qui sais, à très bientôt. Moi c’est Nicky Larson, bye.

Path of Daggers recently got onto discord, but not all members want to adopt it. Which is fine for us - most communication happens through in-game chat and alliance messages. I’m on discord a lot, but not always our alliance chat.

If that’s a deal-breaker for you, then this might not be a good fit.

Hi Berry-24…You would definitely fit in with The Marley Army…Everyone is active and loves playing the game! No hard core rules just do what you have been doing all along. We would love to have you. Don’t have to be a Chatty Cathy on chat! JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN! Alliance is almost 2 years old at end of Jan! Come ck us out! Good gaming…marge 32179…PS I am 70 been gaming since the early 80’s!

1 Like

@Berry24, tossing my alliance’s hat in the ring too for your consideration.

We’re The Padawans (no knowledge of Star Wars necessary :slightly_smiling_face: ). There are 29 of us right now. The core group has been together for about 2 years. We’re composed of Americans and Brits, other Europeans and me, the sole Asian.

Our forum recruitment post is here: The Padawans Alliance is friendly and supportive and has 3 open spots - Fighting mostly 10* and 11* titans (green tanks) - #95 by kwong79

We have an active Discord server and no requirements on team size/strength/hits whatsoever. We only ask that our members make an effort. Real life happens, so just let the leadership know if something comes up.

1 Like

Hello Berry,
Read your post and we’d love to have you as a member. Let me begin by telling you a little about us. We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 23 members slaying 10* Titans and occasionally an 11*.

Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our war strategy is simple. During weekend wars leaders set farming targets and they are farmed twice before we begin flipping/FFA/mass attack which usually begins at the 12-14 hr mark on the war clock. During weekday wars we farm once then begin due to the time constraints of our European counterparts. This simple strategy has garnered us an 80% success rate.

We are a chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Some of us have been playing together for over a year and we use line to communicate as well as alliance chat. Our line group has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly. Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that will grow with us into slaying 11*-12* Titans.

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players to participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. This alliance currently has 17 members and is slaying 6* Titans. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reach me at Line ID: romanleviticus or reply here.

1 Like