I'm looking for an active 25+ ppl alliance. I'm 2200+ trophies, 4500bp main team

Hey there,

Come check us out, “Tuck the Fitans”. We’re a pretty active group, some more competitive than others, but we also understand the the real world takes precedence. 10-11* titans, friendly people, many have been playing for years.

We recently had 1 or 2 people leave because they either needed a break or felt their spending was getting out of hand, but we have a pretty full group, currently 27 people. Happy to have you stop in for a bit and check us out to see if it’s the right fit.

1 Like

[OP] I am fond of being able to communicate when offline to, like alliance chat or other. As it can help with getting people to use there turns to for war or even titan hits or events etc. The alliance i’m currently with have been using Line. Is nice being able to share pics to or any helpful links as well. Chat in general also.

1 Like

You can check us out. I’m in the paradox family and think you would be a great fit. We are adult themed, loud, brash, disgustingly weird but fun and game oriented team. Give us a trial run and see what you think. Line is highly recommended.

1 Like

We use Discord to communicate outside of the game and share resources/pictures etc.

1 Like

You can check out us
kutyusok[HUN]
We run out of people and really need active guys

If you’re looking for something unique, please check out Forsaken Oasis

1 Like

I do not have 12 x 5stars maxed unfortunately. @princess1 . I think if i really wanted to i could but im just very conservative with my high ascension mats as they are hard to come by. I try to use them on heroes i wont have regrets about later on.

2 Likes

Hey, @Berry24!

Come check us out, we might be a good fit for you. :wink:
We are an international alliance of 24 members looking for more active players to join us.
Our rules are simple, attack all titans and use all your flags in war if opted in… currently we fight 10-11* titans.
We use Line and Discord for easier communication, but it’s optional.
More info about us here:

Moonshine Warriors recruiting for 2 players.😜

Looking forward to hear from you! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hello @Berry24

We’re at 17 players right now, growing together, fighting 10-11* titans and winning wars! Check us out, you can visit and stay for a war or two before deciding to move permanently. :slight_smile:

Guardians of the Fluff - 10* titans - War focus

We’ll wait for you!

Hey Berry! We’re Deadly Souls, currently 27 members. We’re hitting 13* titans on average, were at 14* until we lost a couple members to real life, I have no doubt we can get there again once we fill back up! We are looking for consistency on titan hits and war flags used when opted in, that’s what we strive for ourselves. We have a coordinated tank war strategy for most wars. We do have a 2000 trophy entry requirement, it helps ensure we get active players. We’re primarily US, English speaking though our language is set to another. Some are quite chatty, others not so much, but we’re a friendly bunch. A lot of us have been together a while, so some friendly razzing takes place lol. Any need-to-know info is always shared in the featured message, and we have a line group we use as well, for communication and advice. Line is not mandatory, but encouraged. If you’d like to chat or have any questions, I can be reached at line id Aioluc, or you can contact our leader directly at line id natasmatejka.

1 Like

Northern Ice
26 members
Killing titans 9*-11*
English speaking
Communication via in game chat only

I am in this alliance which means I think the atmosphere is good and the players are active, but I don’t like pushing subjective propaganda.

Forgot Delusional…oh wait that is just me… anyways @Berry24… we are a great group

My alliance just merger with Loot hunters. They take there war seriously. There Have more than 25 members. They are a friendly bunch of looters. I at 4500, fit in easily with the group. I have not mastered killing level 11 titians yet. It is by invite but someone will let you in.

1 Like

Assassins Inc. 10star titans. all war flags used. Discord

2 Likes

Sorry Line. I don’t pay enough attention

1 Like

Crew-Raiders; 14* titans, war strategy, chatty and fun alliance, contact david_kick in Line.

1 Like

Ithilien Alliance, 9 - 10* titans, no rules for war except “use your flags”, old as the game it self, levels 20 to 80, but about 60 average, mostly c2p / f2p, friendly, english speacking, no rules, nondrama, no BS, just play for fun.

1 Like

Hi Berry 24. Please check out Yaba Daba Do Crew before making any decisions. We have a strong core of members who have been in the alliance for almost 2 years and this is reflected in their profiles. I mention this because it shows stability and a lack of drama. We have 2 line groups, one for fun and most of us use hero plan. We hit titans and use war flags although a few of our members have opted out.
Please come by anytime and stay for as long as you are happy.

2 Likes

Hi Berry24

My alliance is a bit under your requirement. We have just 23 members, mixture of new and experienced members.

ALLIANCE FACT

Alliance name : ronin***
Leader : Fransis
Members: 23/30
Current Alliance score: 102969
Current member Level range: 8-75
Titan : 6 to 7 :star: and We use hapoons occasionally.
War strategy : NONE. Just use your strongest team and attack similar TP enemy. Do not waste your flags with too strong opponent. Use all flags.

Have a look if we are the place for you.

Thanks

Just piping up to say I love the alliance name!

2 Likes