I'm finally free!

Hi everyone! After months of trying to quit and relapsing and spending more money I finally fed all my heroes away. I thought I’d be upset or regretful. Truth be known its a total relief! The game for me was a bad habit that got worse and worse and the addictive nature of the beast kept me coming back for more. There are a few videos showing heroes being fed away, I have made one and will share it on here eventually. But for now, I want people to know there is a way out, you are not locked in by the time and effort you have invested, and from my personal experience and the way the game is headed there is never a better time to quit. I fed my top heroes to salmon loki, the biggest let down in the game. Ironic really. I realised I had issues regarding my spending, I could afford it but also realised how ludicrous it was.Ican safely say this will be my first, last and only gacha game. Its a dirty and vampiric business model preying on potentially vulnerable people. The players make this game what it is and I’ll miss everyone dearly. Small giant however I will not miss. Good luck to all of you in the future and remember, if the spending starts making you feel shameful then please try and stop, you’ll feel so much better! We have one life, the world is a beautiful place, put down your phone and go enjoy!

19 Likes

You have my full respect in your decision. And I agree with you that the best and final way to quit this game is to feed away your heroes.
I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Take good care of yourself, have fun in your new “found” time and keep safe.
Good luck ….

3 Likes

All the best! You are strong, hat tip for you! Enjoy everything else that can be obtained by the better use of the money and time spent on this game!

4 Likes

Wow times twenty. This action requires tremendous strength. SG profits because most people have accepted the sunk cost fallacy and it’s determining their actions.

2 Likes