I'm confused - no one cares?- No compensation for server outage?

W e still need to be positive and trust SG will keep satisfaction level of their players, that´s the way how they can keep so huge community together only. So be patient they will send some kind of appologize gift.

2 Likes

I had to find something else to do for 10 minutes, this is unacceptable. A new house in a swiss ski resort should be fine by way of compensation.

6 Likes

I think my opinion is that you were inconvenienced by not being able to play a game.

I think that my perspective is: it’s a game, so that inconvenience isn’t so important, big picture wise.

I’m also perceiving that you and Eddard care a lot more about the game than I do. Which is fine. But also distorts our relative perspectives I imagine.

I should probably note that I’m still bitter with Eddard from his “performance” in another thread. I came into this thread thinking he’s an entitled brat. So, that is surely a contributing factor.

At any rate, others are entitled to their world views. And the way that Eddard frames his post:

“We are an understanding community SO LONG AS we get compensated” really makes us seem like a jolly band of jagoffs. Which I mean. Maybe we are. But I don’t wanna get lumped in that way because of Eddard.

Posting my strongest opposition to his claims was really my only choice.

That it ruffled your feathers is unfortunate. And for that I do apologize.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen a more greedy, entitled, immature group of people than I’ve seen in this game. It’s GIMME GIMME at every possible opportunity, and as often as not from players who have never put a cent into the game.
Really unappealing.

4 Likes

The character of the game is about making you greedy to tempt you to buy packages. I don’t really mind because I have pleasure in playing. But when your effort and time disappears in the digital mist it is natural tot share Someren frustrating.

1 Like

To share some frustration

1 Like

omg get a life, it was not down all that long. your greed is showing.

Sadly out of hearts for today…

Can you read EMC? It is so easy to bully people and tells more about your mindset

1 Like

free wooden shields for everyone!!! Dilly Dilly

3 Likes

Actually it speaks to you mindset. Wanting compensation for a few minutes of down time, trying to guilt into giving you something that you dont deserve. All im saying on the subject.

I didn’t ask for anything EMC, first read well

But as said earlier I really lost troops and food which took a long time saving and upgrading due to a server breakdown yesterday morning and not the one on Friday which was longer.

suck it up, buttercup
Servers crash, it happens.
It’s not an error on their part

I would love to have a 100% chance to pickup Tarlak out of the Atlantis summons i paid a substantial amount as I never got him and some of the other players 1 pull and get him, as i was doing Morlovia during the time of the server crash, possibly a flask of each world titan and raid would be a welcome jesture for all the players

agree 100 percent, no one wanted the server to fail, its just one of those things that happens sometimes

IT is part of the business risk dragonsnake as I know all too well owning a webshop die 15 years.

@BijSikkel

I understand your point, and everyone else’s.
I also lost resources, since I was in the middle of something.
But it’s not the end of the world.
I also have been doing IT since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.
Losing game info, not a problem.
Losing company financial info, is a problem
Just a matter of perspective…

2 Likes

I know dragonsnake but my point is to let the people of SG know something went wrong. Probably it helps to improve the game ( get more stable servers). If you don’t give feedback the developers can’t react.

Believe me they know well without these threads here and perhaps they’ll make a little gift as an apology, but I never would come to the board and try to force such.

1 Like