I'm confused - no one cares?- No compensation for server outage?

I appreciate you taking the time to explain the tone behind your previous post. You are right in that I am pretty involved in the game and probably care a bit more than the average player, and yes this does distort our relative perspectives as you stated. At any rate I also get a little over sensitive at times due to whatever factors may be building up around me. I’m certainly experiencing a little of this right now and it shows in some of my posts lately.
My primary goal at this current moment is to start building some common ground around the players in this community, namely the FTP/CTP and the players like me who either spend a moderate amount each month, or spend what most would consider a fairly large amount. It has become clear to me that there is a growing rift between us and I think a lot of it is due to simple miscommunication.
To sum things up, if I make a suggestion about something in this game, it’s because I really care about the outcome and I want the experience of this game to improve for all of us. I think one of the best ways to do this is to add more content to the game that rewards us for actually playing the game. There is a pretty new game on the market called “Dragon Strike” and they basically carbon copied this game and then made it their own. There are a lot of things they improved upon that I would love for SG to incorporate them self, but I am getting a bit off topic here and will just say that I hope we can all try to treat each other a little better going forward ;).

2 Likes