I'm buying Zynga stock

Market seems to be on the rise, and I still have some of the stimulus check left. Might invest a few hundred, at least as much as I have spent on the game lol

By the way, I have asked for my forum account to be removed a while back (they are taking their sweet time), so if I disappear, it’s not some corporate plot to silence me haha. I just find this forum to be a generally toxic and poorly managed place, even though I found a few good folks and my current alliance here. It’s a good source of information, but a civil place it is not.

Depends on what’s in the contract with both companys.
Can see intellectual property being a part in it

1 Like

No, I don’t hate Zynga and I am grateful for SG and the devs to have developed such a great game. Why would I hate them when the odds are very clearly displayed every time you summon . If everyone got the heroes they wanted (let’s say one hero in 10 was a guaranteed 5 star, then the game would break down. The game is based on the slow acquisition of heroes and mats. If this makes you hate anyone, why then not simply sign up to a different game? There are games galore that literally throw ‘money’ at the feet of its players . Ever played […]? - Howver, if you have enough financial clout to buy shares in Zynga, what are you doing here? Play the stock market? Getting all upset because you didn’t get what you want, seems to me rather immature, but knock yourself out!

I think you might be in the wrong thread. Nobody here is complaining about the odds, nobody is complaining about not getting a hero they wanted, nobody here says we should get 5* every day. You are refuting claims nobody here made, which makes your point moot and unnecessary.

By the way, Zynga stock closed at just above $8/share…not exactly what I’d call “financial clout”. Also, stock market is not a game, you don’t play it. And lastly, the two are not mutually exclusive, you can invest in the company and still play the game.

P.S. I’d like to “knock myself out” without your non-opinion. You come here and make up a scenario that no one posed just so you can address it, and then have the balls to call me immature? Go troll elsewhere.

LOL nope… of course not. They’re laughing all the way to the bank.

Until they get to the bank and realize how much they’ve spent, and realize that their heroes aren’t actually worth anything in real world dollars.

Yes. Hence - why I’ve chosen not to spend. Because if I spend nothing, I get very little. If I spend a little, I still get very little. Have to spend a lot to get any substantial rewards. That’s my main complaint, main reason why I’ve chosen instead to spend nothing. Because the prices are too high for such low rewards.

It’s fine if other people want to spend that, and I’ve accepted that they’re probably all going to have better heroes than me as a result. But then they still come here to complain after I and several others cautioned them against it. As long as they keep buying at those rates, SG will keep selling at those rates. And they’ll keep complaining, and yet they’ll still quietly keep buying, and wondering why nothing is changing.

Only reason I suggest easing up a bit on the prices and summoning odds is because I think more people might feel inclined to spend if they felt that they had a decent chance to get something good for their money. Can’t really see a bunch of people, especially those of us on limited budgets, lining up to buy gems for summons once they realize that they’re mostly just going to get a bunch of 3* heroes.

I tried the same before. Turns out it’s not easy to delete your forum account. Fine by me. If they insist… I will continue to hang around and continue to annoy them. At least get some more of my money’s worth for what I have already spent. Not lucky enough to summon the heroes you wanted with the piddly amounts you were willing and able to spend on the game? That’s okay. You can always come and irritate the mods on the forum for free! :grin:

2 Likes

Buy covid stocks right now if you want to invest. DFFN diffusion pharmaceuticals - is the one I’m really liking. Just my opinion of course but atleast check it out.

1 Like

I’ll check it out. My biggest concern is speculations before the FDA trials. Gilead made a big deal out of anti-viral to combat COVID-19, but I think they failed trials.

Horrible results was what it was I believe. Haven’t had any Gilead stock for a few years now. DFFN is very interesting. Made a drug for stroke victims to help treat trouble breathing- reduce the use of having to be put on ventilators. The main concern of covid is the hospitalization and amount of bed space to put people on ventilators… the timing is uncanny but anyhow- they are fast tracked to run trials on covid patients and will probably get fDA approval by end of month. Drugs all ready safe and was ok’ed to test on stroke victims on the ambulance ride to hospital- before covid hit. Nurse friends got me onto this stock- I ■■■■■■■ love nurses lol. Check it out- I’m in for 40,000 shares and I’m convinced it’s going to fly real soon.

1 Like

I will definitely read up on it. My only current pharmaceutical investment is Abbvie, just because they have great dividends. Otherwise, I’m not too familiar with the industry.

That’s a great stock- I missed out on it a few years back before it exploded. I normally don’t say much about stocks cause people get upset if they lose money. But, that stock has a great product and itll be first in class for stroke treatment for sure… things have just sped up because of covid and they are pushing it along. No matter what it’ll be doing fine in a few years regardless but with them wanting now for covid- it’s going to be worth a lot next week lol.

2 Likes

Baltasar, Seems I hit a nerve. I am fully aware about the price of stock. However, owning hundred dollars of Zynga stock seems a rather pointless exercise and hardly worth the effort. But you are right, I could have saved myself 90% of the post and just commented this: What a load of nonsense.

I invested in Zynga to get a better RoI than any bank, CD or mutual fund. I play it because it’s fun. I just play with what I have. I’m here to disconnect. But it’s nice to see how many spend 100’s or 1000’s a week/month…day? It just not me :wink:

1 Like

Thank GOD!!! I thought you were going to try to leave AGAIN…and NO, you cannot have your soul back yet. Now go stand in that corner for 45 minutes and then write 100 times “I must summon Clarissa because if I don’t she will wipe my team and ruin my gaming career”.

Then you may return to your desk.

1 Like

Hey take a look at Moderna (mRNA). I think you may want to jump on that train before July. :shushing_face:

P.S when the DoD, DARPA, BARDA, ASPR AND HHS etc, etc along with the FDA fast tracking them and the 1st two phases of testing going great. July is the final FDA testing phase and it goes into Global production (Lonza), I don’t think it’s going to drop. Way too much potential and not just for the Corronavirus/COVID-19

P.P. S forgot AstraZeneca and Merck, also weirdly enough Bill and Melinda dropped over 20mil on there laps while being directly involved with their competitor INOVIO

1 Like

You buy the stock and ppl promote not to buy their products … wow that’s a financial sucide :grimacing:

Hahahah i love it!!! Best idea on the forum ever!! And not to the developers lol

The topic is about investing in Zynga. Agree or disagree politely.

2 Likes

If you want to invest in this…
You need to rethink your options.

I bought Zynga stock 2 months after they purchased SGG. I’m up a couple thousand dollars.

My regrets:
Not buying the month they bought SGG.
Not buying more.

1 Like