I'm all out of love. (likes) ❤

Hehe, we think so alike :blush: I keep forgetting to do just that - silly Like limit!

2 Likes

Right? I want to recognise all the nice posts worth liking, so I try to go back and like them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Something that helped me was bookmarking with a timelimit to go back and check it, but I hear they even limit those

4 Likes

Wow there are limits for everything… bookmarks,’likes, votes in Ideas…

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220611-180256_(1)

But… but… I’m a regular now! :sob:

3 Likes

it increases your limit, but doesn’t make it unlimited :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Every day :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

oh, that feeling when you want to show appreciation, but just don’t have any likes left…

3 Likes

Guess what…

:heart:

2 Likes

Weeell it didn’t take long. :unamused:

Please do not reply to this post in a nice or funny manner. I will have the urge to like your comment, but won’t be able to do it. Only insulting or offensive replies allowed.

2 Likes

Gosh, ‘insulting or offensive replies’ only? I´m so out of my comfort zone right now… :sweat_smile:

Haaahaaa, you are out of Liiiiikes, and I still have soooome!

Like that? (See what I did there?)

It was the best I could do :joy:

:innocent: :yum:

3 Likes

Haha, that’s what an insult is to you? Why am I not surprised? Not that I wanted to be surprised, we like you just the way you are.

And it doesn’t even work, I can like posts again! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha, well, I didn’t want to get flagged, ya know! :joy:

Darnit! I’m still out!

Like! :heart:

2 Likes

If only I could share some likes with you… but I’m also often out :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: I know whith a 100% degree of certainty that you are physically unable to get flagged.

2 Likes

Another case of self flaglation. When you’re out of love for yourself.

3 Likes

I really need more
Likes, to much good stuff all around!!

3 Likes

I think this post deserves more likes. :wink:

3 Likes

I am out of likes again. there are just so many good posts from cool people here!

2 Likes