I'm all out of love. (likes) ❤

Wow. I spend entirely too much time on the forum : (

2 Likes

I am ahead of you in posts read :crazy_face:

And I don’t even really bother much with the counting thread anymore.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to steer clear of the nerf threads… they started having a negative impact on my mood.

6 Likes

LOL depending on my mood I find them quite hilarious.

Although that balancing thread was bit ridiculous. I started reading it and there were 300 posts. 20 posts later there were over 1000. So I gave up. It was like reading the same two posts over and over anyway.

5 Likes

wish i could do the same…

I’ll stick to my cake days and counting and awesome avatars and plurals of heroes… and the occasional advice thread. Keeps me in better spirits.

7 Likes

re the reading requirement, I don’t do the counting thread or the nerf / buff / I HATE YOU ALL threads either.

Community Content is a good place for that fix. I recommend

E&P memes,
the A to Z category thread…
When Suddenly if you feel like reading a crazy twisty novel…
the various ridiculous threads, collected here…

and there’s tons of new content being created every day, by writers, artists, and other funny, creative, nice and kind types :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!! :hugs:

1 Like

i’m out of likes, so here’s a virtual hug back! :grin: :hugs:

3 Likes

And you’re done! I liked it!
My husband (my co-leader of the Alliance) is a musician and singer. Sometimes on our fan channel of the game, where he acts as an Voiceover, we publish not only reviews and guides, but also songs performed by him. ))) This is one of the songs.

4 Likes

With this video and song this year, we have congratulated all the girls who play Empires and Puzzles on women’s day 8 March

1 Like

Wow great voice. I’m jealous :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t be jealous! You are also beautiful and unique! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

I’m not :+1:. And I do appreciate great musicianship wherever I find it.

3 Likes

I love this. You did remarkably well

3 Likes

Thanks. There’s a couple more in @sleepyhead’s lyrical thread. Plus a couple by others too.

3 Likes

Scaling likes

When the forum explodes. Say 26.6k replies in 7 days versus 67.4k replies in 30 days, they should scale our daily likes.

10.5% of All users active in the last 7 days.

And 3.8% of All forum likes coming in the last 7 days.

I have insufficient likes.

5 Likes

Need to do something. More likes would never be turned down by me

4 Likes

There’s no badge for this?? I’ve been so stingy for so long that I was looking forward to the day that it finally happens!

(In regards to being stingy on the likes- I just believe if you give too many away at once, it holds less meaning to the “real” likes. I like to “like” the ones that I actually like, more than just neutrally read. Maybe if there was a “like” and a “really like”/:heart:…)

4 Likes

LOL you have to do it 5 times before you get the associated badge :slight_smile:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/badges/34/higher-love

and there’s a badge where you have to do it 20 times…

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/badges/35/crazy-in-love

but I do agree with your explanation on liking. I’ve become a bit more measured in my likes, because it’s annoying having to work around the limit or wait for it to pass… but then… it still happens…

3 Likes

Still?? :rage:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings