I'm all out of love. (likes) ❤

I was literally thinking about this about 15 (~45) minutes ago!I was: “regulars get more likes don’t they? How many??” and then, “but how realistic is that idea? I could ask I suppose?”.

So, @Mods generally, is that an achievable goal?

3 Likes

True!! Musical theatre performers often do their cardio training while singing to help with this :wink:

6 Likes

@Math4lyfe, would you mind answering his question?

1 Like

@sft1965

Note this is last quarter (116 days) not last 100 days.

Looks like it’s the read 20k posts that’s the holdup. Try slogging through one of the counting threads – or Telly rage thread if you’ve the stomach for it. Unless you are a flag magnet (must be 5 or less) …

7 Likes

This is what I found.

Hmmm… @sft1965 were you curious as to how many likes you get or how close you are to regular? In any case, I think between @nevarmaor’s link and mine, we might have answered your question.

6 Likes

I found this gem.

Where it all started…

3 Likes

Um, no, I wasn’t interested in the number of likes, I think it a bit surprising but i entertain some pretty strange beliefs at times. It was the regular thing and I can’t qualify. But thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow, 9 months ago. And look what it gave birth to :laughing:

2 Likes

Where did you go to find this info?

2 Likes

… yet.

That was my hold-up too… but it didn’t take too long to accumulate the necessary numbers, surprisingly.

This would make a great nickname. lol

5 Likes

Click the menu (three horizontal lines) in top right corner beside your avatar. Click Users. Change from Week to Quarter. In “filter by username” box you can type any user. Yours is highlighted.

5 Likes

Well, there is no doubt about the truth of that one. Sadly mine are infringements! :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Is there an Amnesty lawyer in the room?

5 Likes

Probably perfect for @TGW … since @Rigs already has one

7 Likes

Wow. I spend entirely too much time on the forum : (

5 Likes

I am ahead of you in posts read :crazy_face:

And I don’t even really bother much with the counting thread anymore.

6 Likes

I’ve tried to steer clear of the nerf threads… they started having a negative impact on my mood.

9 Likes

LOL depending on my mood I find them quite hilarious.

Although that balancing thread was bit ridiculous. I started reading it and there were 300 posts. 20 posts later there were over 1000. So I gave up. It was like reading the same two posts over and over anyway.

8 Likes

wish i could do the same…

I’ll stick to my cake days and counting and awesome avatars and plurals of heroes… and the occasional advice thread. Keeps me in better spirits.

10 Likes

re the reading requirement, I don’t do the counting thread or the nerf / buff / I HATE YOU ALL threads either.

Community Content is a good place for that fix. I recommend

E&P memes,
the A to Z category thread…
When Suddenly if you feel like reading a crazy twisty novel…
the various ridiculous threads, collected here…

and there’s tons of new content being created every day, by writers, artists, and other funny, creative, nice and kind types :slight_smile:

9 Likes