Ilmarinen buff please!

Event heroes are buffed everytime the event shows up so I’m pretty sure next year he will be buffed and maybe will even get a costume

Not good enough really.

IMO there are other heroes that really needs to be buffed with more priority. At least his stats are nice, good family and passive bonuses.

It’s not like this game do care about balance or devs care about game quality so talking about it seems more like just wasting time.

Expect more and more costumes and some new heroes for you to spend if you want something better.

Yeah I know how this game rolls. Funny thing is I got him on the same days as I did my first S5 summons after saving loads, got two El Nadds and no HOTM so every cloud……

2 Likes

Sadly nowadays that’s how it is. Two options: youre lucky enough to catch someone good or lucky to get a crap legendary that won’t ever get a decent rebalance unless it means a costume to pull again.

1 Like

Yep, mostly costumes are where my luck comes out on top. I won’t be summoning for a while though which is pretty nice to consider.

Not till new chamber at least

1 Like

Good luck whenever you pull again.

Worst part is the heroes that get buffs are only the already strongest :rofl::rofl: to make them even more desirable and make people spend.

2 Likes

Lol yep :+1:t2:

Thanks, good luck in your summons too.

Buff him… he s weaker than wilbur… he must to make damage and be average not slow

3 Likes

Moved this to the hero balance request section for you. Personally completely disagree. Especially with the statement that he is weaker than Wilbur, but I’ve giving up relaying his good points.

Maybe you will get enough votes for a buff, think there is a large number in need of a buff before him though.

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I think you can merge this to here:

1 Like

I used Ilmarinen in anger for the first time today in the Tower and he’s actually not bad.

We know he is good for events and titans, was talking more of raids and war. Plus wilbur can be good for events and titans and no rings needed.

1 Like

He’ll still be good in a rush war.

Wilbur isn’t a match even if you compare lb Wilbur to lb Ilmarinen lb Wilbur will still always be weaker and just a 4*

The problem I find with Ilmarinen (as I’ve said on the other thread) is that, at least personally, I find him too situational.

By that I mean if you have a decent selection of strong hit-hall or even strong hit-3 heroes then he could be quite useful, but if you don’t, then linking together the enemy can be actually as well as literally buffing them.

—For me, Ilmarinen is modestly useful vs titans (his DD is more than others, but not a LOT more than others, and his Slow speed matters if not completely addicted to Great Big Blue Potions), or if I bring a dispeller together with him and try to use them together so that enemies wind up with DD without the link buff, which… is kinda awkward compared to just using DD-without-the-downside, for me.

It feels like they stitched together the DD-plus-link part of (Average speed) Wilbur and the mana cut part of (Average speed) Li Xiu and decided that merited Slow speed. I’m not sure why two parts of Average 4* abilities combined should be slower than either.

….and yes, Ilmarinen has bigger stats than a 4*, and his passive can be useful, but he really feels more like a slightly overgrown patchwork-quilt 4* than a 5* hero in his own right.

Which is really frustrating for me because 5* red is already one of my weakest suits, and adding Ilmarinen hasn’t really helped much.

4 Likes

BUMP!

After 8 months an still nothing changed……

Yeah :pensive:

Cinderella

Fast - Priority Cleans, DefDown, DefUp buff, Superior Stat

Ilmarinen

Slow - ManaCut, DefDown

SG should reconsider Ilmarinen a bit.

2 Likes

I use him for events and at one time titans. Do like that the spirit links only for the enemy. Spirit link for allies just generally works better in the the 3* arena (Gunnar). He has a decent to quite good skill set. For me it’s the slow mana that holds him back.