Illuminati Shadowrun is recruiting!

Playing just for fun??? Don’t like too much competition???
Illuminati Shadowrun is the Alliance for you… We don’t have trophies limit, all levels are welcome and equal… What we want is help to destroy Titans, maybe participate in Alliance Wars, but no strings attached… Okay, if you’re not gonna be active for more than a month, without saying anything, we might kick you off… But if you say that you’re gonna be away for month or even more, your place is still with us…
Having struggled with the game??? No worries, we’re gonna help you, up to the best of our knowledge… We all are still learning… So join us and let’s have a great time and lots of fun…
That’s what Illuminati Shadowrun is there for…
Until we fulfillf the quota…
Yeah, search for us and join us…
If you don’t like us, no hard feelings, we’re still gonna enjoy the game together…
What are you waiting for :wink:
@Emilly91 is where you can always contact us…
Thanks for reading this and hopefully see you in our Alliance soon…

Just destroyed our first Titan, much more to come :blush:

I might be interested after this war
Is your team active?

Yeah, there’s only 2 of us currently, but growing up…

If you want to join an established alliance that play for fun, help people grow and reap the rewards of higher titans, we have several spots open. Look for Maulers. Ask you hit Titan daily and that’s about the only rule!

BTW, well done on getting the first titan :+1::grin:

1 Like

Good joke… I was in stronger Alliance before, but due to rules, decided to create my own… So from 3 * Titans, back to 2 * hahaha

Well the offer is there :+1:

1 Like

This one???

I’m level 16 and what about my co-leader???

That’s the one, your both welcome

You require 600 trophies…
I’ve 578 and my co-leader less than 100…

Let me discuss with him, I don’t want to just leave him, not my style :blush:

Let me know and i will lower. I’d say our style is encouraging rather than dictation

NP, waiting for his reply…
I might get 600, but he can’t, yet…

I’ll put the requirement down for you both and I’ll higher it again, but once your in your in. The only reason we kick if don’t hit Titan daily but if you have let us know you may be out for a few days that’s OK. Real life is allowed to get in the way!

No worries about me, I’m playing from my iPhone anyway, so real life or not, hitting Titan daily isn’t a problem at all…
Only thing is that I don’t want to leave my co-leader without discussing with him first… That’s me…
Except that you guys are crazy high, I mean levels wise :wink:

As I said no pressure. You can always come over make sure it’s the kind of alliance you want to be in and if you don’t like us go back. If you do like your Co leader can follow, or both comeat same time. As for levels, don’t worry we all started somewhere! Any hit on the titan is a good hit… Except for the 135 I did the other week but that was bad boards… Honest!

I know, right, damn luck, I’m oscillating between 3,000 and 7,000 on the current one and it’s 1* :joy:

Okay, it’s a go for both of us :woman_farmer: