I'll say Good bye

So…I’ve had it. Two things that actually pushed me over the edge are event summonings and skill levelling.

Before y’all harp about rng, I know all that, but doing around 50-60 lvl with ten heroes ranging from 28 to 100% chans and only getting 5 non-ascedance lvling…and that does include the 100%. At least 10 of those have been 60% and above. I have not kept absolute record, which I suppose I should’ve.

I splashed some money today, though I said I wouldn’t, and was excited about the event…now i just wish it all to, you know where. Especially with the nerfing going on on so many levels.

And then I did 6 x 10 summoning got 3 gretels an not much else from the event. That couple with the 4 summonings the last event…

One I could accept, but both - nope.

I while I know this is a whine, but the first point is something others have noticed since about two updates back.

I have 6 friends that quit after 6-10 months here, just the last two days - even with the event coming, because they’ve had enough. This makes me say f*** it and hope it all goes bankrupt.

So I hope y’all have fun, but I’ve had enough.

4 Likes

yeah, we lost 2 recently, another one yesterday, and 2 stating lack of interest. All of them playing over 10 months.Reasons? Lack of opt out in war, no season 2, greed - 4* ascension materials mostly bought now, not even new event got their attention.

4 Likes

My friends said that the lack of gameplay with only farming the same crap with no variance, nerfing like 8-7 and heroes, and greed was the reasons

4 Likes

I think i should also share few thoughts. I am more or less a new player. Playing for 3+ months. Invested some money in VIP + some in gems…
And let me just say f* this RNG.
Did 5 pulls today again. Previous event did around 10. Got nothing but 3* heroes…

All the luck i had was i got Alasie (which i cannot ascend bc of missing items). That is about it. I have 4 more 4* (which i cannot ascend)…

Rare titan i already saw on screen then he disappeared and when i refreshed there was normal one.
Running TC lvl13 for almost 2 month… nothing but 3s
Wars are bugged and MM is not optimal. And loot from wars is even worse…
I am online a lot, farm a lot… and have nowhere to put heroes in… upgrading some stupid 3

So what is the point? Every other game there is some small rng factor… other stuff you do by being good and by playing a lot… this game is 50% rng + 48% a loooot of $$$ + 1%skill +1% persistency

2 Likes

I’m this damn close to saying F this game myself…10 months and what for me is a large sum of money and cannot get a HoTM while other brag about getting 5-10 of them a month…game is ■■■■■■■■ and is so much about how much money you can dump into it an so little about actual game skill

5 Likes

I’ve been playing about 3 months. I have 1 5 star and 7 4 star. I’ve never spent a penny. Sometimes throwing money at something is ineffective.

2 Likes

And your point is what exactly?

I play for fun. I’ll pay for games I enjoy to support those games. I won’t pay for, or at least not any more, pay for this because of the greed, the bumbling implementations, the silent nerfs, the ridiculous low drop rate on mats, the raid implementation, and the wars (that may be getting better. I like to enjoy games and when I pay I want something in return. this is not a game it’s more of a lottery and should be classified as such, because the is no skill in advancement in this game.

6 Likes

SMALL GIANT WE LOVE THIS GAME BUT YOU ARE KILLING IT.

I unfortunately have 5 members ready to walk and never play again they are so pissed, discouraged, and feel cheated by SG, if those 5 members quit playing my whole alliance will quit. I’m currently keeping them hanging on only because of the valued friendships we have developed, but in all honestly we don’t need the game to continue those friendships since SG forces us to utilize outside chat services.

I am a very positive upbeat person, but I am even feeling defeated & negative as it is getting harder and harder to be positive surrounded by all the negativity EVERYWHERE in the E&P community that has been created by sg.

SMALL GIANT when are you going to start taking your members complaints and issues seriously.

WE LOVE THIS GAME BUT YOU ARE KILLING IT.

The members who’ve been around for a good amount of time and are complaining and sharing their unhappy feelings & experiences about all the problems & issues thus discouraging the new members from wanting to spend money or continue playing.

So if the veteran members are unhappy and quit spending money while chasing off new members who would spend money but now won’t because-- well why would they when they hear how the majority feels cheated.

As a new member I would have never spent $1 on this game if there was this much discontentment when I started playing, and I would not still be playing.

For a large number of members the only reason we are still playing is because of the amount of money we have put into this game.

No one likes to feel cheated and there is a large number of members that feel like you have bent them over.

12 Likes

I am also delete the game today after 6 months of playing. Was nice at the beginning but after some will I realis:. No skill involved, no strategy. All is about luck, and about a good puzzle, also luck… And to get some heroes, also luck… Ohhh and rewards, pure luck. So… Am I stupid to play it till now… Definetly yes… Waste of time

1 Like

I just signed up to express my frustration.

After 6 months and splurging for 34 event pulls I just got a bunch of 3* duplicates. Sick of the RNG which literally gives you no value. This type of game is the reason LOOT box legislation is being drafted around the world. At $4 USD equivalent for 1 hero pull. Greedy SCAM.

They got my money this time but no more ever again. I urge others to quit this before you make a bad decision like I did.

6 Likes

@Petri not joking or kidding around these bugs sound like bigger compensations than 1 epic hero token not to mention people losing their tokens because it disconnected/ error-ed out. …

Look up loss aversion and sunk cost fallacy. These ideas do not only apply to money, but also to time and they do affect your happiness. If you really don’t like the way the game is right now, then don’t torment yourself any longer and quit playing. Those friendships will last, but the money you’ve spent is lost and being emotional about it isn’t going to make the experience better for you.

1 Like

That is absolutely 100% true!

In the end it’s only a game. I’d be curious to know if players who spend money are more frustrated than non-paying players. I haven’t spent a dime and have been playing for over 8 months on two devices. I get frustrated too at the slow rate of ascension items, but I’m also thrilled when I get a rare 5 star or hero of the month. If I’d spent money on the game I’m not sure if it would make me happier or simply add to my frustration if I don’t get better results. I guess because I don’t pay I’m never expecting anything?

1 Like

Wow! I think you are really frustrated at the moment and needing to vent more than anything about the game. Completely understandable.
One thing I never do is more than 1 10x summon in a day. If I do more than 1-10x summon I spread them out over the month. Many people have done the same exact thing so don’t be to hard on yourself. I learned that Lesson the hard way as well.

If you truly aren’t happy with the game you should stop playing. You and your friends can go play something else that will make you happy.
Yes the money spent & time wasted in the game
Keeps people around but just like a bad relationship at some point if you’re not happy you have to cut your losses and walk away.

Note:As for ascension items. I was complaining I wasn’t getting many at all. Someone told me to get google sheets app ((its free)) and keep track.
So I tracked everything mystic vision all chest quest challenges literally all of it. And the results shocked me. I was averaging 2-4 nonfarmable ascension items a week just from the rare quest alone. Once all saw all the ascension items for 1 month I was very surprised.

You can be very detailed with it or just a simple date-ascension item won & how was won ie titan monster chest etc etc. That way you can physically see the numbers yourself. Good luck
Here’s a example of my tracking we battle 6-7* titans and hardly ever win the war.

5 Likes

good bye. E3 is next week so I’m sure you’ll find a great game if you watch it.

I pulled 20 heroes and only got Hansel. No 5*, but I still love this game. I’m not sure why you feel the need to spend money here or complain that you are not getting value. This is a simple game that does not require skill, luck or any dedication, but it’s fun to play on your phone. Enjoy Dark Souls 3 if that’s more your thing.

1 Like

In today’s I got 2 four star and 8 three star

Previous event, 3 four star, and 7 three star.

Needless to say I am finished spending money on this game.

I go in figuring I’ll at least get 1 five star… just one… no.

2600 gems on ten tries should at least guarantee 1 five star.

Nevermind, you’ve lost any future capital from me.

4 Likes

I pulled nearly 20 and only got Gretal. I got some good 4 dups as well but no 5*. It happens.

1 Like

I feel lucky, I pulled 4 and got 4 4*s I didn’t have, Gretel, Hu Tao, Little John and Kashhrek.

Can I ascend any of my other 4*s?, of course not.

2600 doesn’t even guarantee a 4*.

You really need to temper your expectations or you will face endless disappointment.

4 Likes