Iku-Turso Not healing from health steal Bug

Iku-Turso should steal 51% health from all enemies affected. He has ailment on all my hero’s. You can see when D’Andre heals that all health is reduced for my hero’s you can see the banner above Iku-Turso showing that he stole softer 400+ health from each of my hero’s. He should have healed for over 2000k and be at max health. But he did not heal at all. There were no status effects from my team applied to Iku-Turso that would have prevented him from healing.

5 Likes

I want to say there was a visual bug previously (a while ago now) where visually the health hadn’t increased on the bar but if click on hero the health is higher.

Can see this is a vid, if you still have it can you click on Iko before and after the heal to see if it appears on card, but just not in health bar

2 Likes

I don’t think this will work in a video, they are not interactive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But yeah most probably the visual bug from before…

1 Like

I have asked Staff to check this.

D’oh

20HomerSimpsonmoments

1 Like

Thank you for the report, we’ll investigate this here!

1 Like

@BradleyJuan could you contact support so we can investigate this in more detail?

1 Like

I rewatched them video. You are correct that it is just a visual bug. I hit Iku for 194 tile dmg, 795 special dmg from El Naddaha & then 628 special dmg from Quenell before he died. So he must have had health added to his card that wasn’t showing in the game play. Would you still like me to submit a ticket to have this looked at or is the visual bug already being addressed?

2 Likes