Ignore team when viewing heroes in a sorted fashion

Thanks, do you know where else than this forum can we suggest this improvement?

Here haha. This is the suggestion / voting thread. Posting it elsewhere will get it merged back to this thread which just wastes mods time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is a great suggestion!

keeping this thread alive, can we have this implemented? Folks, please comment and vote.
Thanks

Hello there,

this one annoys me big. When I am trying to get info about my hero rooster based on color, power or rarity, there is no easy way unless i dismiss all the teams to actually see how many of each do I have.

Can we please have implemented the option which doesn’t show teams first? Or doesn’t show them at all?

It already works while sorting regards of a class.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, it is rather inefficient that any sorting excludes the heroes that are part of a team, because somebody prefers to see them on top at all times. and annoying. I guess that you want to protect beginning players from accidentally deleting heroes that are on a team? My suggestion is to leave the “team X” around the hero, but allow those heroes to be part of the normal sorting (by power, colour, etc.). Possibly introduce a “teams” on/off toggle to retain the current view with all heroes part of a team in the beginning for people who are used to it by now.

2 Likes

Have a check box that prioritizes/enables the Heroes in a team to be shown at the top. Then when unchecked, it sorts the Hero in the group chosen.

I want to see all my Heroes together when I sort by Element.

1 Like

If I understand correctly, you want a ‘check’ box. This is unnecessary since your five boards will already have their heroes assigned.

When you require the heroes to be shown by element then all the heroes are shown by element except for those assigned to specific team boards.

Yea, trying to avoid this. We want to see “all” heroes sorted - that’s the whole point of “sorting”.

Then simply remove all the heroes which are in teams from their respective boards.

ok you are missing the point of this thread. we don’t want to have to do that.

1 Like