If you nerf her give the mats back

11m

Like the title says. I’m sure this will get moved to the proper chat but here goes. My tonics that I used for telluria could have been used on another hero. If you guys turn her into another junky healer then she is someone who would never have got mats. I have at least 10 others to choose from. As crappy as yunan is I need him more than some junky nerfed up healer. This game is getting stronger so you need to get smarter and stronger yourself. If tellie gets a nerf then it’s only right that you return the mats to the ppl who have maxed her. I maxxed two. She’s dope. Now it looks like ppl crying have got the devs to consider nerfing her. How can you even consider it. Beats me. She isn’t the problem. The fact that you can’t choose a team capable of killing her is. If anything in the game needs adjusted then you adjust the weaker hero’s. Make some of the slow hero’s average. Increase an attack or defense Stat here and there. Don’t make a hero that most players love and have purchased mats into weaker. Imagine going down to the car lot and spending money on a new corvette and a month later the dealership calls and tells you your car has a recall and when you come back they give you a prius and say here you go your corvette is fixed. Or maybe they just took the high horsepower engine out and put a puny little moped engine in it. Took out your nice leather seats and gave you wicker seats from some lawn furniture. Same difference. We say tellie saw her stats and spent money to get her. Then we spent money on tonics and what not to max her or them. You can’t turn her into melendor now and expect ppl not to get upset. Sorry for the rant but this one is gonna be a game breaking decision for a lot of ppl

How about instead ofor closing this you move it to the right place. Everything I look at on this subject is closed. Like we’re not allowed to talk about it

2 Likes

There’s easily 10,000 posts around Telluria, so you are allowed to talk about it.

And as much as I would love to tidy up every single post in the forum, I’m going to put the kids to bed. Fortunately @ThePirateKing has come to the rescue.

4 Likes