If you look more closely (Twins!)

522B2226-752E-49A8-BFCD-ED2FDAD0F640

31 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Yeh - my son (who is an order of magnitude more observant than me) spotted this yesterday as well.

Nice one.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Duh, i feel so stupid right now for never notice.

6 Likes

Twins!

I will say Belith and Hawkmoon have different eye/hair color, but their features are otherwise the same. Nice!

3 Likes

I always knew Jill and her green clone were clones, but I didn’t catch the others. Nice catches there!

3 Likes

lol wow clones on the lower heroes and some higher ones. classic game plans. backstory needed

2 Likes

Where’s @Xorana? :wink:

5 Likes

Yep. At lot of the heroes are based on similar templates. (Lazy artists disease…)
Jill and Aife were the first ones I noticed, months ago when I first saw Jill. Identical faces, same pinched expression. (I have a friend who’s son has DeGeorge Syndrome, something similar to autism. He has the same expression, and ADHD-esque traits. I tried to write some of that into Aife.)
If you take Scarlett’s cowl off and change her hair colour, she’s Sigrunn. I admit I hadn’t seen the similarity of the boys, but women have always caught my attention first.

6 Likes

Backstory needed… As Rook knows, that’s what I’m good at.
I’ve written backstories for Sabina, Cyprian, Aife, Derric, Skittleskull Carver and Needler, Jahangir and his daughters, Brienne, Belith, Zaduk, Vivica’s dragon, Boldtusk, Li Xiu, how Spirit Link work, whether or not undead can be trusted, the manipulation of ley lines and nodes, and a couple others I may have overlooked. Go to Community Content on this forum and look for my name.

8 Likes

about the same body Sabina and Hawkmoon, you might think that Sabina is Hawkmoon, but after death)))

3 Likes

who stole my shoes?

and my belt?

and my legs with a bag?

2FE45BE0-5CD8-472D-9C36-ACB57A6F2992

What are you implying?

4 Likes

3 Likes

it’s too easy, but …

4 Likes

So we need the backstory of clothes! :grin:

3 Likes

image image

5 Likes

Yes, such characters are also in the game))

9 Likes

Leonidas the Leg Thief.

Great catches yet again :>

3 Likes

Hee hee this is a fun thread! (Clothes, get it? /grin)
All it is, really, is that the devs have a gallery o body poses and a library of faces and clothes, and they plug in (body A) and (face D) with (weapon F) and (tunic E), and create a name and strengths.
And all the heroes of a colour group have the same background, have you noticed? Purple graveyard, green forest.
I read on here a while ago, someone was griping that the art was becoming too simplistic and repetitive. I disagree; look at Domitia or the rather ludicrous Owl from the Teltoc expansion. I think the newer heroes have a lot more dimension than the older ones did!

9 Likes