If you look more closely (Twins!)

omg we are embarrassing the artists. time for them to cry in the corner and be worried about the uniqueness of each hero. better yet now they know to not copy off their characters and start looking for other thing to copy off of lol

6 Likes

Haha, you haven’t read Jahangir’s story. :slight_smile: We learn where Hawkmoon comes from. And, indeed, if Sabina were Hawkmoon resurrected, they couldn’t fight side by side on the same team
unless one of them had a TARDIS 

3 Likes

image image

7 Likes

ROFL!!! The only ones i noticed, was Sigrunn and Scarlett, later Leonidas and Karil, but never looked closer at clothes or accesoires.

The reason, why i see them blurry, since the update? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

plus

=

10 Likes

18 Likes

Oooooh, c’mon!
You kidding me?

2 Likes

:rofl:

Not even ■■■ (ffs censor, S E X as in MALE OR FEMALE you goofy system, it’s not a vulgarity anyway
) gonna stand in the way of the copy pasta!

5 Likes

I always thought that Renfeld was a little weird.

1 Like

Joon and Balthazar 

Why dont they just intentionally make a twin heroes in one card? Lol! With two different skills
 like yin and yang, water and fire, light and dark
 something like that!

4 Likes

Dash and Julius have the makes of a great, albeit clichéd backstory already.

Separated at birth due to a tragic accident where the twin boys were taken from the carriage that their parents took them home in, when it was ambushed and ransacked by bandits.

Dash, fortunately was rescued from the bandits’ clutches by a man of righteous virtue, who taught him right from wrong and promised to teach him the ways of a warrior once he becomes of age. But first, he’s got to build strength and learn discipline. What better way for the boy to learn the values of hard work than being an apprentice of an ironsmith, so the man in the yellow bandana thought, as he hummed a joyous tune on his way back to the temple where he lives and trains.

Julius, not as fortunate as his twin brother, was sold to a crime lord and raised in the dirty slums of Morgovia. Learning the “tools of the trade” so the guys seem to call it. His fast wit and quick reflexes quickly earned him a spot as a lieutenant of the boss he serves. Deep in his heart, he knows he is much more capable of greater things, as he drove his favorite spear into the heart of his “former” boss. Now on the run as a fugitive from the law and the unlawful, he caught the attention of a strange man in white/violet face paint, and fashions himself with a shield and a scimitar
 Oh, he wouldn’t give young lad his name, he’s got to earn it.

5 Likes

Hmmm, I had to blow them up to decide:

Me says: No! :grin:

3 Likes

Balthazar looks like the middle child resenting his older first born Joon
 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How about Layla and Elena? Their faces look nearly the same in this picture.

1 Like

Hawkmoon and Sabina is pretty interesting because they also have the same powers.

Sabina doesn’t dispell

Good point. I mostly meant the healing.

But Belith dispel.
And Belith has the same face of Hawkmoon.
And Hawkmoon the same body of Sabina.
And Sabina has the same skills of Belith.

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

3 Likes