If you have Anzogh why go for Grazul?

I read that Grazul will replace Anzgoh so why not fix Anz instead to send him collect dust when shiny lady takes his place.

I maxed my Anzgoh, he is my only red 5* and I like him quite a lot. Really fun to send out of wilderness with Wilbur and Boldtusk to annihilate enemies.

Soon comes Grazul (I hope she’ll come to my account too), crazy fast red healer. I know many people worship Boldtusk and poor Anzu has bad rep but what do you think, could they (Anz et Graz) do some beautiful things together ie better healing, colour stack, link and boost. Time to drop BT out of the team of merry orcs?

I’m going to try her in place of Ares and Santa on my red mono attack team (right now I swap in Ares or Santa depending on the enemy composition).

…if I get her that is.

3 Likes

That’s why heroes like anzogh, Margaret, Atomos, and thoth are used as feeders or not being lvled.

Really really want multiple Grazuls.

1 Like

Good thing about pairing Anz with BT and Wilbur is cuz they could increase damage dealt by the first…then healing could be increased also… But I see Anz healing as a secondary skill he is actually an AoE hitter…Grazul will be a dedicated healer with low % but something comprehensible since will be the 1st Very Fast healer in game…

I think she could replace Anz but as a tank due to her higher defense and health stats… I do not see replacing BT in a combo BT, Wilbur, Anz for offense since BT adds attack boost by 48% and also all of them are AVG mana… Anyway I see Grazul as a nice addition to a red roster…a very nice fast healer with a plus of prevention of status ailments for all allies… really like her defense and health stats…

3 Likes

Anzogh is a muzeum piece which is in the past.

Buffing him won’t help increase revenue.

Grazul is going to be out soon and many are anticipating for her release (this means potential revenue for SG).

So if you are SG, would you still be buffing Anzogh? You know the answer. :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe when September ends :smiley:

1 Like

If I get graz my red mono attack team will be anzogh, lancelot, wilbur, falcon, graz. So many people say that individual hero power is all important but i believe synergy is more important. If graz can keep the other 4 alive long enough to charge their mana you shouldn’t ever lose that battle.

4 Likes

Grazul-Zimkitty would probably become the most used pair in attack raiding, as they incredibly sinergy well togheter (fast cleanser + very fast status protection = no more status against you)

If you don’t have Zim, she still be probably the best safe net avalaible.

I actually don’t entirely like using Wilbur in attack. I mean, sometimes he save your day, but most of the time you want some heroes dead ASAP, and he tend to delay that to kill all at once.

Long story short, i will put out Wilbur.

3 Likes

In most teams I would agree, with this team if you get off their specials you have likely killed a hero of your choice plus 1 from tiles and you now have full health, shared damage, increase mana generation etc - my red team is mostly used in war so finding great synergy to use my 4*s is important (I’ve only got 15 80’s - 16 if I land graz as I have the mats)

I have kept Anzogh at 3/70 for now mainly because he works well even at that level.

BT,Wilbur,Anz,Azlar,and Scarlett

That attack whipes teams of the field who doesnt even have a green in. Beautiful in its brutality.

Anybody against Anzogh is not doing much mono red i guess.

4 Likes

My view on Grazul is that her primary role is status blocking. Her heal is small—frequent but small. If you think of it as heal-per-tile, she’s not particularly good (though red doesn’t really have a good healer).

Where I expect to use Grazul most is facing defenses with lots of fast DoT/ailment effects—looking at you, Gravemaker.

4 Likes

Grazul isn’t a replacement for Zo, Zo is still a good / unique hero that hits by a decent amount and heals, just cause you read someones opinion on here that probably has never used either hero doesn’t mean it’s true. :+1:

I personally feel Zim and Grazul overlap a bit too much… especially for mono attackers and Zim is the better all around choice there.

2 Likes

I just looked at grazul def+hp stats + very fast mana… she’ll be great tank if you place zeline and other average/slow aoe heroes i’m pretty sure they will all trigger their special skills …
I can see her as great tank specially for AW

You might be disappointed then, it’s not likely she’ll be a very good tank as you can just dump tiles on her with no consequence … she’s similar to Aeron as a tank in function and you don’t see him out there a lot as he’s generally not considered very good (although obviously immunity can sometimes be frustrating).

I’m thinking more about AW!!!

I think it all depends on what type of players you are.

If you are a spender and have a lot of great heroes, then yea, you have the option to pick and choose and bench old heroes to make room for new ones.

If you are a non-spender like me, then every hero is a treasure and blessing. Heck, I am even leveling Thorne all the way, and after him Obakan. How does the old saying go again? Beggars can’t be choosers. LOL

4 Likes

Anzogh is slow.

Grazul is the opposite.

Together they make beautiful babies. It’s a breeding pair.

2 Likes

So is she like Margaret?

no margaret is human, grazul is orc. :wink:

but seriously, I don’t think Grazul has a role as specialized as Margaret’s.

The only hero I’m aware of that received a significant buff was Aegir. And his special skill was basically changed back to how it worked in beta so he wasn’t redesigned but restored.

Other heroes like Khagan or Elkanen received some minor balancing buffs but not game changing.

Toth-Amun is a very old and didn’t receive buff. No buffs announced for Margaret, Atomos or Anzogh.

So I think we should accept the fact old heroes won’t receive any significant buffs, period.

1 Like