If you could create a future season, what would you base it off of?

With season 3 confirmed for 2020, we can and should look to the future at ideas for future seasons. Tell me about some of the potential ideas you would like to see turned into a season of Empires and Puzzles.

I for one would love to see… dare I say it… HARRY POTTER. I’m sure this has been talked about before, but it is honestly a great idea, in my opinion. There are so many different creatures to pick and choose from the source material that it’s almost too easy to pull off. Imagine death eaters, werewolves, imps, basilisks and all the other creatures. Not to mention the different types of humanoid creatures and wizards.

If I were SG, I’d be seriously looking into ways to make this happen. I’d throw some money at a Lord Voldemort or Dumbledore hero.

16 Likes

Steampunk.

No, seriously.

29 Likes

I’d be lying to myself and everyone else here if I said I had the slightest idea what “steampunk” was. I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say rock and roll band.

1 Like

Time and dimensional voyages, to meet the first heroes and to witness the birth of the titans.

27 Likes

LOL

3 Likes

This but to the future. New base, new materials, mutated heroes and monsters.

8 Likes

Interesting idea but sounds expensive in terms of licensing fees and royalties to JK Rowling and co

6 Likes

That concept sounds really, really interesting. Go back to the beginning before the dark lord was dark.

5 Likes

I doubt they would have to if they simply tweak the heroes enough because i don’t believe for a second that they paid anything for any of the current ‘Lord of the Rings’ rip-offs they currently use.

2 Likes

Aaaand /thread :))

Fingers crossed!!

2 Likes

I like Harry Potter too, but there would be obvious copyright issues with that.

They could still incorporate some of the creatures and concepts from the series, though (because most of them existed long before Harry Potter was a thing).

3 Likes

DBZ

/20 dragon balls

Krillin the 3 star
Piccollo, Bulma and Dende the 4 stars
Goku, Vegeta, Frieza the 5’s…

Maybe Buu… Android 17 and 18… lots of options

8 Likes

So intriguing!:face_with_monocle:

Playboy mansion :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

I would absolutely love DBZ and I would also like to see HunterXHunter as well. A Hisoka type hero would be amazing!

3 Likes

This is truly an awesome idea. I was always intrigued about where these titans come from, maybe there is a titan king, who probably had a huge battle with the early heroes and was somehow banished to the land of the titans.

5 Likes

I would like to see greek mythology, like zeus, athena, minotaurs, medusa, etc, so it would not be very different from the current art style.
Another option can be something more generic, like mosters in general or magical creatures, taking advantage of the Harry Potter’s idea, so we could get dragons, cyclops, more ents, hypogriff, unicorn, etc.

18 Likes

Egyptian mythology seems a bit underused when it comes to mythologies (as does Indian mythology). I would like to get me some Anubis. Though I fear he would suck like Greymane.

20 Likes

Thundercats

Could also go with He-Man and She-Ra though :grin::grin:

3 Likes
  1. National champions- every nation with a badge gets a hero

2. characters from Brothers Grimm - but not the updates sanitized versions - the old school ones

3. Aliens/Robots/Cyborgs

4. historical mad geniuses Tesla, Pythagoras, Newton, Da Vinci, Rasputin

5 Likes