If you could change 1 thing in the game, what would it be? And why/how?

I want simple things; quality of life improvements.

Highest on my list is a better organized hero roster with options to customize it.

5 Likes

Changed my mind @rigs, ignore my other one.

I want to be able to go from quests to map and vice versa without having to go via the Stronghold.

2 Likes

Revisit the push notifications:

• Stop giving push notifications for when one is raided. What am I supposed to do about it?
  • Add push notifications for rare quests and class trials
9 Likes

What all do you get push notifications for? Iā€™ve never had them on

Does it tell you when war phases start? Like prep or war start or start of 2nd half? I figured they would notify people an hour before matchmaking to give those not interested in participating a reminder to opt out or leave as Iā€™ve seen multiple complaints about people forgettingā€¦ Might look into expanding on existing feature rather than coding new ones for an issue

Do the push notifications notify of when you can do a chest? I mean i check and farm in between multiple times a day but if i was busy for some reason, then it would be nice to have a reminder i think

Iā€™ll have to turn them on and see what all they do

Maybe we should have individual on/off options for which ones weā€™d like to recieve and which we wouldnt

3 Likes

When I started out, these were critical for being notified that a building/training/upgrade was finished. That way I wasnā€™t wasting time before starting up a new building. I know fifteen minutes isnā€™t worth much relative to a seven day build time, but at a low level, when a building upgrade could be finished in fifteen minutes, it stunk to waste that much time.

1 Like

The only useful info is when a titan spawns and when titan loot is available. Your adds would be welcome, too.

2 Likes

Well if those things arenā€™t there already, i have no use for them then personally

Titan loot will be there when i login
And i wont get to use more than 3 flags typically on a titan anyhow so being on right at spawn isnā€™t a priority for me

If they could make us both happy by updating them then yea that would work for me. Iā€™m more into wars than titans really.

The change would be to reprogram the fake heads up battles making them actually real and allowing the players to chat live during the fight. This would remove the programmer influence to the at best mock competition where they continue to do things like decide that a single attack against one opponent suddenly also does damage to another player that was not the target of the attack, the opponents mana would be fairly gained by the same standard we play with based upon how many of a specific color of gems get ā€˜firedā€™ instead of being based solely on how many times they get hit by jewels of any color and even if they donā€™t take damage, and both teams would be subject to the availability of the gem positions when choosing who they are able to attack instead of the programmers just deciding that for every one attack I make they are afforded 5 single attacks from 4 different players and a magical attack that kills your guys once they have finally powered up. In other words it would become fair!

1 Like

TC21 producing low cost 1*, 2* and 3* trainer heroes.

Maybe 20 recruits, one of each 2* asc mat, 20k ham at 2 hrs production time.

5 Likes

Even a simple thing like one EHT, one ETT, one Event Token and 100 Atlantis coins for each year you have been playing given on your anniversary date would be a nice token. To me it is so obvious a thing to do I canā€™t believe they donā€™t do it.

3 Likes

Dang it. I had something and I forgot while reading. Oh well. This comment is useless but at least itā€™s 20 characters.

6 Likes

I like this ideaā€¦ though I can usually get a good sense (on season 1 at least) that I was way overleveled for the province when I reach the outpost and the poor sap guarding it is 1000 TP below me :laughing: (thanks for the +5 to my hero chest, sorry for stealing your [1] trophy, you can have it back it youā€™d like)

Yeah Iā€™ve been spending wayyyyy too much time farming in the lower level provinces and not progressing through the storyline. I just canā€™t bring myself to spend 6+ flags for roughly the same amount of loot and recruits that I can get for 3 flags.

yeah or something like that would also be awesomeā€¦ but playā€”waitā€”repeatā€“wait is just annoying :smiley:

1 Like

I would add something useful like this one idea :

This would be hugely useful.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Well that remains to be seen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

But Trainer heroes should use Training Manuals!

2 Likes

I would change the quests for mining iron and hunting food to PERCENTAGES instead of flat rates that are only appealing to those just getting started.

8 Likes

Adding new combinations of the tiles on the battle field with new effects,
like ā€œcrossā€ or ā€œline from one end to the otherā€ etc. with bonus effects like healing your team
and effects for the elements, too! For example:

• red diamond: all enemies on fire for 1 turn
  • blue diamond: all enemies are frozen and canā€™t move for 1 turn
  • yellow: all enemies are blind for 1 turn
  • purple: all enemiesā€™ damage is toxic to themselves for 1 turn
  • green: all enemiesā€™ healing is flowing to your team for 1 turn
    ā†’ if you have more than 1 hero of that color on your team, the effect gets longer or stronger,
    for example: 2 blue heroes = frozen effect for 2 turns

Not only the fights get way more interesting this way (more dynamic),
you also get new chances to win the match without battle items.

3 Likes

Oh, and please add tournaments for 1* and 2* heroes! Give them a reason to exist :smiley:

3 Likes

Their purpose is food!

3 Likes