If you could change 1 thing in the game, what would it be? And why/how?

Better rewards for long time players. Not drastic. But something to close the gap between f2p and p2w. Maybe better odds at summoning. Or, as stated above, a tc that can give Atlantis heroes or older HOTM. It’s not ok to see people below level 40 with stronger teams than someone who is above 55, not on a regular basis at least.

2 Likes

The CEO…:100:…20 Chars blah blah blah

Trading heroes and ascension materials with alliance members after a grace period to prevent alliance switching to that purpose… say 30 days waiting period…
Probably lock it down to equal rarity trading, and one for one, to prevent power leveling of alt accounts.

So only allowed to trade 1- 4* AM for 1- 4* AM; and 5* hero for 5* hero, etc…

This would address the RNG bad luck, at least giving an alliance and their players a little bit of options to balance war teams a bit… better than nothing anyway

Although with 4* AM so freaking rare, i can totally see someone desperate enough to join an alliance and wait 30 days, just to be able to trade away their abundance of X for their desperate lack of Y.

2 Likes

I would like an option to strip a 5* of 4* mats.

3 Likes

Dismantle a hero. I suggested this once, but not in a specific topic. I know you’d like to strip. Especially if the hero is female :joy:

4 Likes
  1. To be able to trade ascension items between Alliance members. Have a certain amout tradeable per week or per month.
  2. To be able to queue up builders and also to have the ability to put 2 builders on one building.
  3. To be able to have practice battles with alliance members
  4. Maybe watch ads to replenish energy like other free to play games have

One change,
Make those RT loot better as promised. :joy:

1 Like

There are many things I would change if I could, but I think the one thing that bothers me the most is when I’m finally lucky enough to get an EHT (they seem to be extremely rare for me lately), and most of them only yield 3* heroes. :neutral_face: There’s absolutely nothing epic about pulling Bane or Prisca for the 1000th time.

Make Epic Hero Tokens actually pull epic heroes.

1 Like

Trying to be realistic with a simple suggestion.

I think you should get maxed ham and iron when you lvl just like you do with the flags.

9 Likes

Oh yes, it’s been so long since I leveled, I had forgotten that one. But I agree.

Yes!

And the same for training camps. Queue up backpacks followed by swords

Yeah, I remember when I started I got gifts in the mail. Then they slowed down, and I thought, okay, I’m not as new. Then they stopped, and I wondered if I’d ever see one again. Now all I get are shared alliance gems and monthly WE flasks for the challenge events.

1 Like

Add a Pity Draw. After so many draws, say 20 or 30, guarantee a 5* hero (4* troop on the troop side).

6 Likes

If I had to limit myself to one change it would be to consider adding multi element titans. I apologize if I missed this earlier as I was skimming through these ideas.

Quick reference of abbreviations used in text
HP is hitpoints,
Mil is short for million,
SG is short for Small Giant dev team and Zynga affiliates.

The idea would be to have titans which switch phases of element as they take damage. As a working example let’s say there was a multi element titan called a “Lava Golemn” combination of earth/nature and fire. This golemn at say 8* would have 2million hitpoints. The idea would be that from hp of 2mil until 1.5mil the golemn would be fire, then from 1.5mil until 1.0mil it would be element of earth, and so on until done with element switches approximately every 20-25% of its overall health. The special might also change during each phase as it gets closer to zero which adds a new layer of strategic depth to titan fights.

In my opinion this would help eliminate the, “My team against X titan is too weak” issue by making those who have one element favored over another have to strategize around the problem. SG gets to maintain its gold by making players potentially decide to go after heroes meant for helping with multi element titans. I hope this can be considered, but I realize would be a very long term project too.

Daily Gem

Could you stop being TOOOOOO STINGY

Even the notorious like EA and their mobile game still being generous more than you.

1 Like

TITAN CHEST.

Minimum 5 days to fill, and the rewards on par with or worse than the monster chest you can do 3 times a day.

4 Likes

Training screen where you can battle your own defenses to see how they perform as a defense.

And also an ability to watch raid and war attacks against you, so you can see how your defense performs.

8 Likes

Great topic by the way. We have had some interesting input due to people trying other games and coming back, likeing something about them but not enough to stay there permanently.

1- Titan and war boxes should garuntee a 4* mat. Pretty cut and dry

2- weekly quests that have rewards with decent gem payout for completion.

3- ability to fuse heroes into an higher tier from their original, thus allowing players to create five stars of heroes like merlin, rudolph, lancelot, wu kong, hansel etc. This would be huge for FTP and lower spending players with duplicates just collecting dust, and would also allow much more diverse battles in the upper ranks instead of the same old defenses over and over

4- monthly participation goals with scaling rewards for alliances. There needs to be more things than just titans and wars for players to do together.

just some ideas we have heard tossed around always looking for input from the playerbase though.

2 Likes

In other words, me. Hence why I have one of every 1* and 2* in the game maxed

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mine is always the same: make a compromise price for gems for struggling economy countries.

Something like Niantic did with their minimal 100 coins pack in Brazil.

It wouldn’t be a handout nor apply to offers, just one pack of gem costing something closer to fair to a great amount of players who would love to spend but can’t because prices are crippling to our economic realities.

10 Likes