If you could change 1 thing in the game, what would it be? And why/how?

Makes total sense. I’m having a tough time even keeping hams to store with all the new stuff that has been added but there are times when i can definitely agree with your logic there. Think I’m up to 3 yrs of tc11…

1 Like

Raid system… They can continue matching with a big difference in TP (actually do not have problem at all), but cups earned must be based on difference in TP and not in Cups difference… You can still decide to go with a 3200 team (even you could set a much stronger team) against a 4000 team and be rewarded with more cups for taking the challenge… but if you decide to go with a 4200 team against a 3200 you must rewarded with much less cups… This also will discourage cup droppers as colateral effect…

1 Like

Hoping hero academy is at the very least something in comparison to this

Fingers crossed

1 Like

I could see some benefit to that

Only real downfall i could see is if say i faced someone twice and failed with my best 5* 3-2 team due to horrid boards

So then i rematch a 3rd time with a mono 4* team that in your new system, gains me back as many cups as i lost in the first 2 matches and maybe even a little extra. Only pitfall i can foresee as it would take the gamble out of losing

@Rigs, maybe as a reward for playing they bump up the leveling rewards?
Not saying every level but maybe 25/50/65, it take awhile to get there, that’s showing some game loyalty.

1 Like

For each daily pull, I would guarantee HOTM.

Ok, now seriously, though. I would probably raise the frequency of rare quests to a double, along with reducing their energy cost (optional). IMHO that does not disbalance the game too much. Also I find aggravating that after fighting RNG once to get 5*, you must fight it again multiple times to make that 5* actually competitive with 4*. And now when they introduce alts… ugh.

2 Likes

When i originally started playing, i actually thought the rewards would scale up as leveling progressed

But unfortunately not the case and everything gained from level ups are bit of a waste as i can buy the hero slots, dont need the free tokens, or the gems

A bonus mat roll or a group of special summons every 10 levels a players reaches(and of course could be on sliding scale) would make the price some pay for w/e a little more worth it. Especially those that bought pre-AR and now are seeing everyone else benefit spending half as much(which is just the way things go, I’m observing, not throwing a tantrum)

1 Like

Yes, and similarly, small chances to get something special with many more types of interaction, just to keep the hope and excitement flowing.

• a tiny chance of HOTM from silver tokens
  • trainer heroes from silver tokens
  • anything to keep them vaguely interesting

Great topic @rigs

10 Likes

Btw, The Dragon Strike (a copy of E&P), does this in TC. At every pull of rare, epic or legendary hero, there is a small chance for hotw (they change the hero weekly, that’s why I said hotw). That game is lame, but has a lots of great features tough… You can even see with what team you were attacked and how many heroes remained alive in the opponent’s team. Still, I uninstalled the game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What if you could draw a better draw for another portal? Instead of a 2*, I’d get 10 atlantis coins or something of the sort. Maybe include more goods than just feeders. Idk. Just a random thought

1 Like

You mean ett and eht could be a result from the daily summon?

Or maybe even the new event coin idea?

Yer, I could get on board with that.

Having that seed of hope keeps the interest.

2 Likes

I’ll figure out my 1 thing. Just haven’t tacked down what it would be yet. Kinda why i opened the thread to suggestions out of curiosity

1 Like

I read that wrong at first and thought you were talking about upgrading tokens. To be able to upgrade say 10 or maybe 50 silver tokens to an ETT or EHT would be awesome.

1 Like

Upgrading to troop tokens would be nice. Hero tokens lose more and more value the longer you play which is why i was thinking maybe coins or shards would be the better deal. ETT still has a pretty long life for value though.

Fix AI afinity to target lowest HP, healer, etc. from your side

3 Likes

So make the targeting From a defense team a little smarter?

I like that one at @Rigs!! 10 silver tokens and you can do an epic troop summons, or use it to possibly summon a 4*? Maybe even use them in the elemental summons after a certain amount?

2 Likes

Yea i mean they need to do something. I use the 2x daily from vip since well i paid for them. But outside of that i dont use the tokens unless I’m power leveling a hero which is happening less and less often the longer i play

1 Like

The price in gems for shop offers.

Really, does anyone buy this crap for 1200 or 1500 gems? It is insane.

Add 4 star mats for completing legendary challenge event. To make the grinding easier and to allow us to enjoy all these dozens of heroes you make us summon

Extend the war or raid system. Allow for more war flags for stronger alliances. Introduce 6v6, 7v7, 8v8 etc fights for high tier players with bigger boards and rebalanced tile damage. The game needs more end game content. My roster is getting boring with only 5 heroes to select for each battle.

2 Likes

I buy the loot ticket packs and the drink packs

I cant regularly buy loot tickets and the energy drink packs are a better deal than buying individually if i recall right but that may be also due to the including of titan flasks

1x 4* mat on legendary based on the reflect color of each event would be nice

Wars I’ve had thoughts on as well but keep finding flaws in my own ideas so none worth discussing yet though yours are pretty interesting.

Now bigger boards, how would that work on small screens? Think i still fat thumb moves with tiles the size they are

1 Like