If you could change 1 thing in the game, what would it be? And why/how?

Log in every day for a month and you get a free Epic summons. Have VIP for that month and get two Epic summons. Not really that much of a stretch to reward daily use. Log in every day of the year, get a bunch of Atlantis coins or a 10-pull.

That would be lovely. And decent for the c2p folks, I think.

5 Likes

Yes! Atlantis heroes for Atlantis coins. Remove the season 1 heroes from the Atlantis summons.

When season 2 started originally I can see why they needed to pad the ratio with S1 heroes. But now there are enough S2 Atlantis heroes to stand on their own.

Or add Atlantis heroes to the Elemental summons appropriately.

Or give TC20 the same odds of producing all heroes, S1 and S2 alike.

The other thing I’d change is when you’re done attacking Titans, the game puts you back into your Alliance area instead of dumping you on the map.

-e

3 Likes

I really love this idea! It would give a lot of practical knowledge to growing lower level players without the pressure of performing well for the sake of a War win. And I think it would be a heck of a lot of fun!

-e

4 Likes

The raid system. I’m not sure if this also RNG based but I just can’t understand that a 4200+ teampower wins over 30-40 cups from me (against my 4050 teampower).
And when I try to get revenge, which is often impossible, I win app. 20 cups back.
Just one example, I can give several but it’s so freaking annoying and frustrating.

I think most of the players know what I mean :slight_smile:

3 Likes

make a 2x speed button for autofarming… its just ridiculous annoying how long that takes to farm through a level like 8-7 … and a double speed wouldnt hurt the loot tickets sells that much, cause f.e. atlantis hard modes farming would still be something a lot people gonna use tickets …

that would be a qualtiy of life update

10 Likes

Tiered raiding system to increase the competitive and variety of gameplay.

I wrote a big thing about it here:

2 Likes

ATLANTIS! It is too D… expensive for such low odds!

2 Likes

YES @Math4lyfe!!! That would be fantastic!! It annoys me to no end with all the scrolling!! +1

2 Likes

Based on amount of cups each person in the match has, not teampower

If you have less cups than your opponent, you stand to win more than you can lose

If you have equal to or greater cups than your opponent, you can lose equal to or more than you can you win

2 Likes

Give Alliance Members the chance to exchange Items and heroes. A restriction could be that one needs to be member of the alliance more than 100 days to avoid hopping and stealing

2 Likes

Thank you so much Rigs, I didn’t know that and that is clearing things up big time!

1 Like

Or an ability to stack/queue levels.

I don’t mind setting my phone aside to farm 8-7 for 10 minutes, but it’s annoying having to rinse and repeat every 45 seconds.

6 Likes

More space on Stronghold. I need more training camps I’m running 3 tc11 and 1 Tc 20. I need to reduce the time of waiting… And why is de delay of Stronghold 22??? Already at minevl 10. And iron storage level 6. I’ve plenty of iron for Stronghold 22

2 Likes

I love your sarcasm :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe there should be a worst character fix every 6 months. That way, people who draw the worst of the worst would actually feel good.

1 Like

Maybe have recommended team player on the Provences like 1500-1800 like they do on quests.
Be a good way to See how your devolping heros are getting along!?

3 Likes

I think that is an awesome idea… ha ha…

1 Like

First off, I’d like to say any idea above where you get some kinda of loyalty reward/ system too help would be great. My request ( trying to keep it realistic) would be no 5* duplicates when your purchasing summoning. I honestly can live with the odds they give but it’s too dang frustrating when say; there is 4 features heroes in Atlantis and you all ready have two of them and they give you a duplicate. Or, you get the Mok Arr /Atomis non featured or Vanilla hero when your level 40+ ( just so SG can say you got a 5*) and you already have them. Event summons are worse for that same reason. I honestly think it is a fair compromise because SG is losing money on summoning and will be in the future from spenders who are not willing to spend on the gamble they will get that one specific hero they need.

4 Likes

Collect All button please. It’s ridiculous to have to collect everything individually every day.

5 Likes

i would like the option for duell’s where you can fight friends teams and watch your defense-teams in action.

2 Likes

I want simple things; quality of life improvements.

Highest on my list is a better organized hero roster with options to customize it.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings