If you are unable to update, PLEASE READ THIS!

I have the Samsung 7 edge and can’t see the game in the play store and can’t download it and can’t update it.

Glitch with new update when attacking Titan. Says fight over and just stops…I had just started the third attack and only got a little over 4,000. Please fix. Thanks

Hey guys,

This worked on a previous update but isn’t working for this one! Please help! I don’t want to be removed from my alliance due to inactivity!

Samsung Galaxy S7. Even when using a PC and trying viewing the Google Store on Chrome it says it’s not compatible.

2017-10-26 15_38_16-Empires & Puzzles_ RPG Quest - Android Apps on Google Play

I did every steps and still I can’t play.

Please help me. Your advice about saving the game comes too late. My account is #32WC and I’ve lost everything. Please fix this as I have worked very hard to get to the point that I am. My email address is iak8084@hotmail.com and I’d appreciate it if you could restore my account. Thank you.

@Opalsunrise You will need to contact Game Support. Please read:

@Petri: Is there a solution for Galaxy SamsungS7? See notes above.

I, and my girlfriend both have a note 5. mine is 64gb memory, hers is a 32. mine updated with no problems and hers got the device not compatible issue. I have tried all of the above, except the note doesnt have an sd card. any other suggestions?

I was able to download the update on the emulator.

1 Like

Google is currently investigating “device not compatible” error on Samsung S7/S8. In the meantime, if you still experiencing this problem, please contact us directly so we can forward the device information and look into this in more detail: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

There is no support for emulators for E&P. Eventually there will be a forced update.
(Bluestacks either does this in the background for me, or I get the forced updates. I know I can’t trigger a manual update.)

Try an app store I think it was called aptroid…i have an S7 and could not update either. But here I could…just delete the store when finished.

I have an S7 and have had no issues updating

None if the solutions have worked for me using a Samsung S7. I opened a support ticket, 43360 on 9 Jan 18, and after several requests for a status I have been ignored and not given any update. This is very poor customer support. I have lost a ton of progress and likely kicked from a premier Alliance. I have heard the support team having folks download an APK outside of the Google Play Store. This is dangerous and unacceptable. Since they are not fixing the ability to obtain from the Play Store, this is prompting the need for a refund of all in game purchases. Please update and process a refund since you are not fixing platform to download and or update properly or in a timely matter.

I also have an s7 edge. Had same issue. The troubleshooting didn’t work. Went to the Samsung store and in 30 seconds they found an apk file on the web. I downloaded it and have had no issues since. Beyond Google asking permission to connect twice each time I opened it. But that was a seperate bug and the clear data clear cache troubleshoot advice fixed that.

I have read two accounts of players downloading APK files…not SG advising them to do so.

If i waited for SG to resolve the issue with the incompatibility on updates I would have missed out on the last event. Have experienced NO issue with downloading the app off the web personally, i can only speak for myself. Ideally it would be great if SG could resolve the incompatibility issue though.

Please help;
Ive invested money into playing this game; did all as instructed and will not work.

Please fix

Please give more information so that we can help you:

1. what happened?

2. what were you instructed to do that did not work?

3. have you contacted (or returned to) Game Support to let them know?

Rook

Taking the time to email me in regards to my issue

After the new launch of the update it seems I am not compatible to download it I have tried clearing the cache and settings in both the apps and it still does not work.

I’ve tried uninstalling all updates on Google store.

I tried dismounting the SD card

The new update states that I’m not compatible to download it and it won’t allow me to install it and the game no longer allows me to bypass this

How very frustrating! :frowning:

Again, have you gone back to SG, letting them know all this in a support request? I assume yes?

waits with you for a solution from SG, if possible