If there is Nerf for Kalo... bye

It is the last opportunity that I give this game.
If there is a nerf to Kalo I uninstall the game.
It is disgusting to have betas for this
And then sell heroes because players from hundreds of heroes there, they find synergy in a team after checkout, sscender emblemar and give me the hero eters to leave it as S h i. T.
My Take Two no longer steal me more.

All I have clear is that this hero should not have come out, especially when the Beta said it was too powerful, and that’s where Falla SGG because what you can not do is throw the heroe knowing it will be an OP heroe and then’s take the blame it to those who get the hero, amount and use it, and then the usual excuse. Even my grandson sees the heroes throwing 4 * are more powerful than the old heroes of 5 *. It’s what I feel frustration because I have many years supporting this game, if it were not so I would not have a YouTube channel about the game.
I sincerely believe that there are other ways to act on the heroes who rush, waiting for a hero capable of launching 5 specialty single shot? You throw candy? Or throw bombs?
As I said several times previously, if SGG has screwed with Kalo or any heroe next creates a AntiKalo
Although a heroe 3 * as Bane who gives to each invocation.
With resuscitators saw a little light at the end of the tunnel with Kavekrush as the easy road it was nerfear Mother North.
My desire is to stop carrying heroes to nerf
#NoNerf

There in life than more pleasure than winning? Any.
So if those who have to earn Kalo is a pleasure, and those who lose against Kalo seek a way to win, if there is a Antikalo heroe make their invocations to get it. That should be the spirit of this game, win.
Anyway in 6 months Kalo will be weak and overcome by heroes 3 * (not that I like it) is the road leading SGG / Zynga / Take Two.

I want to thank all the Beta for their effort even if the developers then do what they want and to the players who have understood that the developers of this game are laughing at you and me, thank you very much. I don’t know if it will be a see you never because the investment in this game is great but the first thing is to leave this forum and then I will decide what is best for me with this game. Goodbye.

31 Likes

The game has lots of cards and it took you one fun card to get you to say bye. It’s a game enjoy it for what it is.

7 Likes

Thanks for your advice, but I’ve invested too much in this game to put up with that system any longer.

And I say more, I will remove 4 accounts and one from youtube supporting the game

12 Likes

Unfortunately they will do what they want to what ever hero they think to nerf and they will not miss u or others that leave . This post is pointless bud. Especially with the amount that play the game.

They will read it roll there eyes and forget it in about seconds.

7 Likes

Maybe SG needs a disclaimer that they will revisit every new hero say three months after launch.

I support regular balance changes. There has to be a way they can do that outside of beta.

Of course the alternative would just be more power creep. No need to nerf old heroes if new ones keep being more powerful.

14 Likes

@Ruskin505 Completely agree with you 100%

6 Likes

Meanwhile at SG some employee is reading this and thinking, “hmm, good idea.”

1 Like

If you are so disgusted about beta, why don’t you join and see feedback’s in beta lounge? :blush: yes they shouldn’t nerf Kalo after the release I agree with this point but do you think testers didn’t tell them that he is too strong ? Do you think SG will listen to beta’s always? Yes they nerfed goseck based on the beta feedback, his class is changed , his speed is changed and also damage but they didn’t change Kalo. Why do u need to target some people who are doing voluntarily testing just because they love game?

8 Likes

I personally would feel sad if Kalø got a nerf, at least make the mana speed faster if there is a nerf for Kalø. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I am almost sure he will get a nerf… they nerf every 4 star hero who with emblems and limit breaks can successfully replace 5 star heroes in defenses…

I think they already realized releasing him as is was a mistake the day after doing so. He’s already there in many of the top 100 teams! A goddamn 4 star card. Ferant and Azmia were nothing compared to him, and still got nerfed. So if I were you, I’d really start managing my expectations.

In fact, I was close to top my Google Play account to try and chase him, but didn’t do it only for the fact that I expect the nerf coming soon :slight_smile:

17 Likes

They will not nerf him till they get more cash off him then a week on he will get a nerf for the good of balancing lol.

So enjoy the hero while it last.

1 Like

Kalo is broken. His design needs a rethink in a major way.

10 Likes

Now I am even sadder for Azmia. Killed before she could even bloom.

5 Likes

But what are our fuold of this? First of all we like a betta testers said he it’s too strong but they didn’t listen (like for many outer heros) and decided to release him like this, second we give our time, food, materials to level him and when they nerf him we can’t get back this materials. For the records I don’t have Kalo

4 Likes

Taking 4 x lvl 1 characters and him on offense and wiping out every defense on your path is just plain broken design. You have to accept at that point the whole game falls apart if he stays as is.

6 Likes

The battered significant other syndrome. They will keep doing this crap. But you can uninstall and not let it affect you.

Another point of view;
Looked at global top 100 now:
2 Khufu (widely hated at forum)
<5 Kalo
<10 Arco
<10 El Duque
1 Gosec
Etc

I wouldn’t take to many conclusions based on that.

However, I have widely tested Kalo on offense and defense. A very fun and situational hero. As with the Gosec, the fun starts when your team is dead or your Gosec is almost dead. In reality, it isn’t that easy to steer.

Happy gaming

7 Likes

4 x lvl 1 heroes and Kalo is all you need on offense - they’re more useful dead than alive.

Pick heroes with the right specials (4 unlevelled Treevils) and its game over.

5 Likes

You do have to keep Kalø alive for that… On defense, anybody with the slightest bit of sense is going to remove him quickly. Which makes him an offensive hero for when you’re planning on almost losing and then turning it around.

On the other hand, Kalø tucked in the wing with hard-to-beat leveled heroes is pretty nasty on defense. From what I’Ve seen – admittedly, I tend to avoid him and Ferant. Which speaks a bit to the over-powered-ness for a 4*. I’m not sure what the best solution is, now that people have pulled for him.

That harder to do than it looks. Those heroes pretty much die immediately an everyone tees of on Gaco. Unless you have a really good board to charge him immediately in case you would have won anyway.

You see a lot of videos where he just destroys teams but you do see the outakes to see how many tries it takes to set up the situation.

I have him and having been testing him and admit he is a very powerful hero, I even say he shouldn’t have been released as is, but he is not some magic win button either. He’s a fun hero to play with a lot can go wrong when you are relying on your heroes to die to win.

8 Likes