If gems were cheaper

@Rigs lol he is a P2P … his posts are not always about F2P to get some thing that P2P not to have!
You must be talking about some one else.!!!

1 Like

I know he is p2p which is why I can’t understand why everytime something that is implemented to help everyone he gets upset about it. im notnp2p and I think everything new is exciting gives everyone new things to strive for and all he brings up is the split between FTP/P2P ,and which will always be there mo matter what they put in, but giving people free characters that people paid good money for in some cases is a disastrous business mind and would ruin the whole game.

1 Like

Not about it existing. That’s the part you skip. It’s about keeping that gap contained and at a balance. Even regular spenders that spend more than me are seeing how upcoming changes are going to widen that gap. As I’ve said in past posts, a gap between f2p and p2p should 100% be there. It’s the size of the gap that’s concerning.

How many maxed heros 4* and 5* do you have in each color?

3 Likes

i have zero maxed 4 or 5 stars i have 4 maxed 3 stars. 6 4 stars in last tier 5 5 stars in last tier none capped highest team in can put together is 3700.

I have topped 2600 trophies, cleared all levels of the events, finished in at least one ranking of event tier goodies in the 3 star and 4 star.

three players who started way after me have paid there ay ahead of me and have 4k teams yet I routinely finish higher than them on titans events and alliance wars because I actually take the time to learn heroes I get.

I’m a defensive player so heroes skill sets are more important to than power. I need hitters to finish people off but my ability to chain buffs together to create massive mismatches for my opponent.

I’m at the point where I can take down 4100 teams bit my defense team is not strong enough to survive their revenge attacks. so that is where I float until I cap some 4 stars and 5 stars then u will be competing with the top. our alliance is 8 months old and our allaince leader has been as high as 23rd place.

it’s about skill, heroes with no skill means nothing. this is not an mmo where you can go back and bully new players. when u level up you fight your level and higher. I don’t know if any alliance whose goal is to not grow and since you growing with other players the gap I creaes as your alliances levels. nothing anyone can do to change that but leave the alliance and move to a fresh one. I can gladly shown you the rosters of a few of our players who all adhere to a budget we created and work with as a group

1 Like

Interestingly enough, the probability increase per gem gets lower the more gems you spend. If everybody keeps the exact same gem buying budget, then C2P players benefit more than P2P from lowering the gem cost–they get a bigger probability increase in winning a hero for their extra gems than the P2P do.

It seems counterintuitive, but the only people really hurt are F2P, because their chances of winning desired heroes go up by 0%.

If you want to help everybody equally, triple the number of gems coming off the gem missions and from boxes.

1 Like

Lol and you conclusion jumped whichis typical but I’ll look past it.

So class system as it stands right now takes about a year to max the skill of 1 hero only using tokens provided by the free quests. You can max 5 through 4 ascensions with the mats you gain from current free rare quests. So that’s issue number 1.

Issue number 2. Each class quest will only be playable with 2 classes per quest. 10 classes so that’s knockin your roster down by 2/3 already. Then on top of that the quests have a recommended TP of 4100 to beat for most rewards. So top players with the deepest benches will be the only ones completing every quest.

Issue #3 as if f2p, c2p, and even some p2p(outside of top spenders) aren’t getting shafted enough in this change, the tokens will be in the store and special offers. So if that accelarates whales to even 3 maxed skill classes a year, it’s triple most everyone else.

And example like this is why i go on the rants i do. If that happens you will see players in every pay class quitting the game, that much i can guarantee you.

As you just said, anyone that wants to compete right now, can do that. But if change above goes through as it sits right now, that will no longer be the case within a year of the new feature rolling out. It will boil down to spending or quitting. And I’m not talkin vip or a few 10x pulls a month spending. I’m talkin real spending.

It will effect you, me, and everyone else. Take guin, give her like 900 defense or take a 4* like kashrek and give him 750 defense and it’ll be indispellable as it will be part of his base stat before he uses his fire buff to increase it more. it’ll make the game less about skill or strategy or even luck. It’ll be about who spends the most to max their skills the fastest. And even if they can max a 4* skill faster than a 5* but the 4* at maxed class skill is more viable than a normal maxed 5*, they’ll cheaper route make an OP 4* then refund majority of the tokens and apply it to a 5* then buy the small difference left to finish the 5* out.

You know the complaint threads and nerfs of OP heros, well this will give players the option to buy OP heros and even choose which ones they want to be OP

@DoctorStrange

2 Likes

This is true but being able to fight and fight on equal terms are not the same thing.
Having cheaper gems is basically asking for improved drop chances when paying if we look at cash/chances rateo, so it would negatively affect FTP by increasing paying competitiveness.

This would be a balanced solution :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by equal terms. if you have characters high enough to be facing said teams then trust me you can beat them with your roster. people see power level get scared auto. do you really think the game puts u in no win situations? instead of running from fights I started stacking colors /skills of different heroes and I started winning. I came to the forums got advise on some characters started winning more. everyone said use wu long for titans yet my WU Kong is still level 22 in second teir only been off the bench for wars. finish top 5 regularly. alliance wars I finish in top 5 of every war since I was level 2750. that means put playing people in my allaince and the other allaince for top points.

gravemaker cause issues. started triple stacking blues to take him down. guinevere is O.P. took gretel and stack of sartana and sebina take her down. Kashrek…I STILL HATE HIM EVEN AT DIAMOND. the only event heroes that are fearful are HEL, GRAVE,GUIN. but normal I fear rigard as tank, kashrek ,lianna one shotting crap, azlar everyone dies now!!!. I fear way more regular heroes than I do event ones and that is a true story.

from what I was reading these stats are like secondary buffs that go of for an amount of turns so it would just mean more strategy as to what builds you are up against because you will be working on your just like theirs. there kashrek already has more defense you come at him with someone double attack and a defense down buff problem solved also as you stated the only people the p2p whales are fighting with these new skills are other p2p whales and so on as it trickles down to finally the FTP and how fast they are progressing.

you don’t seem to understand this is all by design, spenders that like the game stay, complain sometimes but stay those that don’t stray away. there are brackets for all of us in this game and those still playing fall into a power level region based on where there allaince currently is. these changes would be happening with people we may never see which is fine cause the ones in my power level will be in the same boat as me and that is fair.

Nope will not be limited time special skills from what I’ve heard. Will increase their base stats as it does in current beta.

A simple example: both a knife and an automatic rifle could kill (Richard and Zeline, for example) but it’s clear that a fight between them doesn’t resemble a balanced fight in the slightest :wink:

1 Like

that not a good analogy as Richard is blue and is weak against green so probably not run Richard but a red character?

1 Like

over 75% of my fights my opponent is 250 to 400 points higher than the team I’m using to come at them. we have an allaince website that we use to help our new players not be afraid of event heroes but simply learn to counter them.

my love for the game is simply from the fact that all this guys spend said amount of dollars and I spend next to nothing and strategically out fight them constantly. if I’m 3800 fighting a 2400 in an allaince wat no feeling. but if in 2400 on a clean up takin down a 3100 team im way more amped. everyone loves the underdog accept for the guy that thought he was gonna win

Same aspect i liked about the game and constantly arguing in favor of the f2p c2p p2p p2w balance is to keep that aspect of the game intact

I guess I just don’t see the imbalance you speak of. if I lose a fight it’s usually a bad read or bad put together team or something on my end that I could have done better. the wars require the most though as each attack removes a character from your roster. finishing top repeatedly for over 6 months with no capped characters means things seem pretty balanced to me. I have used teamtes rosters in wars and had them.finish higher than they have and explained what I’m doing to help them get better. the only thing I can ever seem as imbalanced was s some of the war match ups but we win most and when we lose it’s close and each person who didn’t perform owns it

Well I can help you on the GAP thing @Rigs …I am F2P and you want to make it less gap between you as P2P and me as F2P.
You ofc welcome always to pimp me up with gems :rofl: so the gap get less between you and a poor f2p player ahahahahahhaha.
Or you can make a Gofundme page to pimp some F2P players you chose … includong me as the idea owner
Hahahahahaha how about now :joy:

That’s what you don’t get or understand. The game will never be balanced but yet you keep arguing for something that will never be. Sometimes I think you’re just trolling with your posts. Just accept the game for what it is. If you like it continue to play and be happy about it. I believe @DoctorStrange has brought up many great counterpoints to you’re “balancing” system. You don’t need all the latest and greatest heroes to have fun or even be competitive. Just using vanilla 4 and 5* you can still go very far in the game.

1 Like

lol I’m basically F2P myself bud why I keep getting getting out leveled by alliance mates lol. other than a roll here and there I’m F2P. I save all my gems and only get gems from specials and just hold them. I had a few lucky rolls that gave me a little diversity but I have to farm ascension mats like everyone else. so I’m grinding but there’s no speeding that part of the game up that I know of lol

At the risk of rehashing this debate on literally every thread on the forum…

The issue is not THAT a gap exists. A F2P vs P2W gap is right, proper, and necessary for SGG to make money. If there wasn’t a gap, they’d be making a huge mistake.

The issue is that the gap was much smaller in the S1 days than it is now, and several of us think it would be good for the game if SGG closed the gap back down a bit.

1 Like

I never bought a special!
Only had 2 premium months that a generous friend offerd me.
And gems only got me Darke and Aegir during all my play time of E&P
I did this year a gem save for 6 months to spend on Xmas event’s pull and saved up to 30 epic hero tokens
Finally I had about 3400 gems including the 2 months of VIP and for all of them I got only 1 Rodulf and 1 Buddy!
Other heroes came from TC20/13.
Have only 1 4^ Darke as 5☆ 4th tier and thats it other 5☆s are 2^60 but I have about 12 maxed 4☆ heroes and 4 3^60 4☆s
I am happy with what I have.
And I wish you great pulls in future with awesome heroes and good luck with AMs.

1 Like