If Empires and Puzzles ended tomorrow I would

Trying to find other game who allow us build alliance, and persuade all THH member to join and Viper Vampire to be a leader and build our ally from beginning ( in dream that game is not to expensive like this to pull or to buy something, lol)

3 Likes

I actually used it to evaluate a couple of things I was planning on buying (family ones), and in fact this thread reminded me to go buy them, so thank you and @FrenziedEye :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I would just play mythwars full time…same game, lots of the same people…problem solved…:grin::grin:

3 Likes
  • Rejoice.
  • Never pay another cent to freemium games again
  • Live a better life.
7 Likes

Shhhh don’t mention the bad game name. Helios is there, also, for the record

5 Likes

Probably Join a new cult!

2 Likes

Why not Puzzle Combat?

Okay. Shameless SGG plug over. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I would start dating again…

8 Likes

@Rohn you’re a Regular hero!!! :man_juggling:

I would miss my alliance terribly & grieve by working in the garden :bouquet:

3 Likes

…try to get some cell numbers from people here and my ally to keep a little bit of contact.

Then I’d clean my house. :rofl:

3 Likes

I clean house while auto-farming :grin:

3 Likes

Brings new meaning to auto-farming.

2 Likes

As someone who’s been divorced too, I’d advice there’s no reason to wait for e&p to go down. We all heal in different fashions. When you’re ready, there’s nothing wrong with that. My wife and I are very happy now.

5 Likes

Is she still happy when you and @rook zero us all day long in that other thread with @Sarah2 and @kwong79 :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Very happy! It means I’m leaving her alone so she can sleep at night.

2 Likes

Wait… You zero us in bed next to your wife in the middle of the night?

I have no words :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

…never come out of the undercouch again :grin:

6 Likes

Be sad until I realize how much more productive I’ll be.

6 Likes

I’d feed all of my dupes to their leveled counterparts if they aren’t maxed (I’ve been saving dupe 5*) and I’d reset emblems just to see what it’s like 1 time. Probably on a Ranger and give all of the emblems to Seshat.

Then I’d cry and cry and ultimately go to the gym more

3 Likes